Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Black women

Jump to newest

By *cottishGent OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Glasgow / London

It seems there are a lot of black men on here and it’s a particular kink for many couples and single women. I wondered if there are many black women on here? Must admit it’s always been a major fantasy of mine. Especially one with some curves.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
11 weeks ago

Cumbria

"It seems there are a lot of black men on here and it’s a particular kink for many couples and single women. I wondered if there are many black women on here? Must admit it’s always been a major fantasy of mine. Especially one with some curves. "

That will definitely attract all the black women

By *ccasional_LoversCouple
11 weeks ago

Peterborough

We are here

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"We are here "

Hi

By *cottishGent OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Glasgow / London

"It seems there are a lot of black men on here and it’s a particular kink for many couples and single women. I wondered if there are many black women on here? Must admit it’s always been a major fantasy of mine. Especially one with some curves.

That will definitely attract all the black women "

Two profiles have messaged me privately so seemed to be okay.

By *atcher33Man
11 weeks ago

weymouth

I'd love chocolate with a rose pink feeling

By *awtyangel 2000Woman
11 weeks ago

London

What does that mean???

By *oroMale41Man
11 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

Black women not my cup of tea tbh, my preference is white or Indian/Pakistani women

By *entlemanFoxMan
11 weeks ago

North East / London

OP,

I suggest you search ‘oreo’. That may be what you are looking for.

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
11 weeks ago

rochester

"We are here "

And boy, are we happy you are. Amazing body.

HW

By *bxanfCouple
11 weeks ago

Bilston / Dudley / Anor Londo

There are certainly plenty on the scene, we have a pre night out photo with a mate of mine on our profile even.

So yeah, they are definitely here.

By *esparate danMan
11 weeks ago

glasgow

"I'd love chocolate with a rose pink feeling "

We are all pink on the inside

By *ature BBW Lover 69Man
11 weeks ago

exeter

Must admit I have thought the same , I really do love a black woman with extra curves ! They really are very sexy

By *ed obaMan
6 weeks ago

Smethwick

The majority that are here all blocked you when they read your cringe enducing post.

By *irsttimers3338Couple
6 weeks ago

waterlooville

Some very sexy ladies on here

By *lexis89Man
6 weeks ago

London

Love them

By *esthetic21Man
6 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

You know whats mad a guy makes a post like this and gets shot down...a woman makes it and its totally fine. All he said was he fancied black women with curves

By *ovetoplay.Couple
6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"You know whats mad a guy makes a post like this and gets shot down...a woman makes it and its totally fine. All he said was he fancied black women with curves "

I think its the OP's description of black people being a kink which may have offended not him looking for a gorgeous black woman with curves

S xxx

By *esthetic21Man
6 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

"You know whats mad a guy makes a post like this and gets shot down...a woman makes it and its totally fine. All he said was he fancied black women with curves

I think its the OP's description of black people being a kink which may have offended not him looking for a gorgeous black woman with curves

S xxx"

he only said its a fantasy of his especially with curves. I see absolutely nothing wrong here women can puts things like black men only and fetishism BBC and its OK but a man cannot or he's a wrong en absolute bullshit

By *ovetoplay.Couple
6 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"You know whats mad a guy makes a post like this and gets shot down...a woman makes it and its totally fine. All he said was he fancied black women with curves

S xxxhe only said its a fantasy of his especially with curves. I see absolutely nothing wrong here women can puts things like black men only and fetishism BBC and its OK but a man cannot or he's a wrong en absolute bullshit"

I really don't think he's been shot down or made out to be a wrong en in this thread.

I do though get your point that women do 'get away' with posting a lot more things than men though and agree it's not fair

S xxx

By *eavenscentitCouple
6 weeks ago

barnstaple

Let's see if black women are offended, not men.

By *enatton2Couple
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

Morning everyone x

By *alandNitaCouple
6 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"It seems there are a lot of black men on here and it’s a particular kink for many couples and single women. I wondered if there are many black women on here? Must admit it’s always been a major fantasy of mine. Especially one with some curves. "

Personally, I think that people prefer to meet those who find them attractive rather than those who Fetishize them... but it's just a guess.

Cal

By *atureGuy62Man
6 weeks ago

DE7

I love all races, shapes and sizes. That's what makes life so much fun.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 weeks ago

brighton

S xxxhe only said its a fantasy of his especially with curves. I see absolutely nothing wrong here women can puts things like black men only and fetishism BBC and its OK but a man cannot or he's a wrong en absolute bullshit

I really don't think he's been shot down or made out to be a wrong en in this thread.

I do though get your point that women do 'get away' with posting a lot more things than men though and agree it's not fair

S xxx"

I also think the 'BBC' fetishising of black men is gross and I don't know why more men don't swerve those profiles but seemingly they don't - of course plenty black men on here don't want to be viewed like a trophy/cock on legs but plenty don't seem to care. If someone willingly participated in being fetishised they either don't care or they like it and that's on them.

By *BA8891Man
6 weeks ago

glasgow

Love black women.

Any in Glasgow want to meet?

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 weeks ago

South West London

There is a few black women on here that are only interested in white men

By *ccasional_LoversCouple
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

We are open

By *ick1111Man
6 weeks ago

Near Spalding

"We are here "
would also love to meet sexy dark skinned woman too xx

6 weeks ago

One thing you have to say is that Fab is very diverse. Everyone is here from what I’ve seen. It’s not a selection consideration for me at all. If your into my kinks and I like your appearance, I’m not bothered about a lot else.

By *ongAndThick123Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 24/05/24 11:40:51]

By *rDuracell88Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

S xxxhe only said its a fantasy of his especially with curves. I see absolutely nothing wrong here women can puts things like black men only and fetishism BBC and its OK but a man cannot or he's a wrong en absolute bullshit

S xxx

I also think the 'BBC' fetishising of black men is gross and I don't know why more men don't swerve those profiles but seemingly they don't - of course plenty black men on here don't want to be viewed like a trophy/cock on legs but plenty don't seem to care. If someone willingly participated in being fetishised they either don't care or they like it and that's on them. "

They don't swerve those profiles because they are getting an easy meet.

By *ongAndThick123Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

S xxx

I also think the 'BBC' fetishising of black men is gross and I don't know why more men don't swerve those profiles but seemingly they don't - of course plenty black men on here don't want to be viewed like a trophy/cock on legs but plenty don't seem to care. If someone willingly participated in being fetishised they either don't care or they like it and that's on them. "

I think you should chill out and realise that people are individuals who can make their own decisions.

Whenever you say “I don’t know why…?” You should pause and really think about that statement and leave it at that. Yes, you really don’t know why. You don’t know. You can’t comprehend the concept of being on the receiving end of that. It’s a foreign concept that you have no understanding of. So you shouldn’t be in a position to judge or tell others what to think or believe.

6 weeks ago

I think the intent was to bait some black ladies into the thread. How that was meant to result in a FFFFM I don’t know but that would be the only reason I could imagine starting this.

By *ubian QueenWoman
6 weeks ago

Wirral

I'm just here for the comments lol!

By *enatton2Couple
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

Oh still going…

6 weeks ago

I'm here to perv on the ladies who have commented

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
6 weeks ago

brighton

S xxx

I also think the 'BBC' fetishising of black men is gross and I don't know why more men don't swerve those profiles but seemingly they don't - of course plenty black men on here don't want to be viewed like a trophy/cock on legs but plenty don't seem to care. If someone willingly participated in being fetishised they either don't care or they like it and that's on them.

They don't swerve those profiles because they are getting an easy meet. "

Yeah well I didn't want to say that but...

By *ch228Man
6 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I adore ladies of all ages sizes and colour.

But I will say that there is something incredibly exciting to see a black or Indian lady having pleasure and her skin with a sheen of sweat across it.

By *inkyJamesMan
6 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

Having sexual fun with a black woman's always been my biggest fantasy and desire hopefully someday I'll get to try one out

By *inkyJamesMan
6 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

"We are here "

I know many many white folks would love to try you two out everybody enjoying everybody in a 4sums gang bangs & or orgies

By *inkyJamesMan
6 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

"What does that mean???"
a white husband loving the sight of a black cock in his wife's pussy & her enjoying seeing her husbands cock in the black wifes pussy

For the contrast that's really bring out the details very swollen clitorises as well as a man very vainy textured shafts and all the lovely shades inner pinkness

6 weeks ago

It all tastes the same; however the flavour depends on chemistry...!

Post new Message to Thread