Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Private party

Jump to newest

By *B1010 OP   Couple
10 weeks ago

sheffield

One of the things we have on our bucket list is to be invited to a private party.

Pleanty of sexy men and women sharing one another. I love the idea of many men playing with me, fucking me and cumming on me. All whilst the Mr enjoys himself joining in and also playing with other females.

Unfortunately , it seems like a dream to find someone who hosts such a thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshcouple331Couple
10 weeks ago

cardiff

This is also on our bucket list. Xx

By *uby StarCouple
10 weeks ago

Durham

If you look in the meets section people sometimes advertise when they are hosting a party and looking for people to attend.

Have you ever thought about hosting your own party, that could be fun?

By *ovienightCouple
10 weeks ago

West Wales

We may be hosting a party this summer if anyone’s interested

By *enatton2Couple
10 weeks ago

West Midlands

We were invited to a party that was five couples, it was nice, small and friendly but we did feel a bit like the odd couple as all the other couples knew each other and had chemistry.

We were like an afterthought once they’d finished elsewhere. We’d still do it though lol

By *B1010 OP   Couple
10 weeks ago

sheffield

We like to keep this lifestyle to ourselves …our neighbours would be wondering why they didn’t get a party invite lol

By *B1010 OP   Couple
10 weeks ago

sheffield

Bit far from us but keep us in mind if you do as we could be swayed x

By *ockerbeckMan
10 weeks ago

Darlington

Snap, our very first party and it was touch and go if we went through with it, but I think it was four or five couples who all knew one an other, we were also the youngest couple, and we had decided and we had told the host, we would keep our selves to ourselves until we felt comfy. And we really felt like outsiders at first. Eventually the hosts husband come over to the couch we were sat in, and made a 3 sum and the night just changed.

By *elshcouple331Couple
10 weeks ago

cardiff

Renting a cottage somewhere secluded with a hot tub would be a great venue for a party.

By *ewsexycplCouple
10 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Loved the first party we went to last summer, one of our best experiences. They are such good fun!

By *IKA26Couple
10 weeks ago

wirral

Going off the boil due to time wasters, we used to do them, once invited 20 couples 6 turned up..

By *avandPennyCouple
10 weeks ago

Wigan

We've been trying for the past few weeks to arrange 2 or 3 couples to host at ours for drinks and play. We have had pretty much zero response, we haven't even been able to get one couple. It seems that people are happier at clubs nowadays.

By *hinstrapMan
10 weeks ago

Barnsley

Sounds like a great idea. Love the thought it all the naughtiness. Just need to find myself a partner now lol

By *uby StarCouple
9 weeks ago

Durham

"We like to keep this lifestyle to ourselves …our neighbours would be wondering why they didn’t get a party invite lol"

How about renting an apartment or Air B n B somewhere and hosting a party? Could that be an option?

By *oxy jWoman
9 weeks ago

somerset

private parties are just that ,,private so you have to know them and others to get invites ... they are more common now than ever

the best way to these parties is to get known with other couples the more couples you know the more likely there will be a invite places like clubs is a good way ..

private parties have increased in the last couple of years due to mainly couples fed up with the hassle of online private parties where everyone knows every one most we-ve been to are mostly couples maybe a odd woman and never more than a handful of guys who again are very well known ....

like everything on this scene the longer your on it the more friends you make the more friends you have the more likely you'll know some one doing a private party ... there are parties that get advertised too but they can be very hit n miss in my view often

By *b750Couple
9 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Sounds a great idea to us

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
9 weeks ago

near you...

My advice is to a club or local social and make friends. The best parties are when people know each other to some extent.

By *B1010 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

sheffield

Still need to make this happen

Post new Message to Thread