Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Smallest cock on fab

Jump to newest

By *punky89 OP   Man
28 weeks ago

nottingham

I believe (and proud may I add) that I have the smallest cock on fab. Any ladies interested in the smaller man?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
28 weeks ago

somerset

ive seen smaller limp and erect on fab and off dont forget 99% of fab dont use the forums and on private members cuckold groups there are alot of men your size and smaller

By *eatermanMan
28 weeks ago

Reading

"ive seen smaller limp and erect on fab and off dont forget 99% of fab dont use the forums and on private members cuckold groups there are alot of men your size and smaller"

Any smaller than that would be inverted??

By *oxy jWoman
28 weeks ago

somerset

"ive seen smaller limp and erect on fab and off dont forget 99% of fab dont use the forums and on private members cuckold groups there are alot of men your size and smaller

Any smaller than that would be inverted?? "

and thats just my point some guys are so small that its inverted with erections with no shaft at all op can clearly get an erection and clearly at a guess3 inches or more... some guys dont even make the inch mark erect ... you get to see some truly small ones in the cuckold world

By *assysaz40Man
28 weeks ago

chorley

I may be a contender

By *rishVikingMan
28 weeks ago

Shankill

"ive seen smaller limp and erect on fab and off dont forget 99% of fab dont use the forums and on private members cuckold groups there are alot of men your size and smaller

and thats just my point some guys are so small that its inverted with erections with no shaft at all op can clearly get an erection and clearly at a guess3 inches or more... some guys dont even make the inch mark erect ... you get to see some truly small ones in the cuckold world"

genuinely didn’t know this was possible

By *oxy jWoman
27 weeks ago

somerset

and thats just my point some guys are so small that its inverted with erections with no shaft at all op can clearly get an erection and clearly at a guess3 inches or more... some guys dont even make the inch mark erect ... you get to see some truly small ones in the cuckold world genuinely didn’t know this was possible "

yep in fact the op is not in the micro penis group by the looks of his erection to be classed as micro penis its 2.5 inches erect ... alot of guys are growers so they may look small not erect but in fact they are fairly decent size when erect some guys are perfectly average but may carry a few extra inches on the waist line hence why alot of fuller looking guys look small when limp...

By *obert619Man
12 weeks ago

East Midlands

jjay30 looks to be in the micro penis group. Looks to be

genuine from the verifications.

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan
11 weeks ago

around abouts

4.5 hard but less than 1 cm soft