Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MFM - a strange turn on

Jump to newest

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

We have been in the lifestyle for ten years plus, but never entertained singles, until now. After discussing for the last two weeks, Anna would love another sensible size dock to tease and play with and Col is turned on at the thought.

Advice please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nlyessexCouple
31 weeks ago

Hornchurch

"We have been in the lifestyle for ten years plus, but never entertained singles, until now. After discussing for the last two weeks, Anna would love another sensible size dock to tease and play with and Col is turned on at the thought.

We have a couple of guys we meet regularly for a MMF mr loves sharing me and I love the attention of 2 guys my advice is try it

Advice please? "

By (user no longer on site)
31 weeks ago

As a totally impartial source, and definitely not a single guy hoping to have sex with Anna, you should definitely have a MFM threesome

By *uchislife66Man
31 weeks ago

Leeds

It is a super profile but single men are unable to message

By *ustyb555Couple
31 weeks ago

leeds

Go for it, you'll love it

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"As a totally impartial source, and definitely not a single guy hoping to have sex with Anna, you should definitely have a MFM threesome"

It is definitely on the cards now…. Both horny at the thought

By *uchislife66Man
31 weeks ago

Leeds

Go for it

Add no 3 like u say

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"Go for it, you'll love it "

That’s what we are thinking, but wondering if a club meet would be safer, especially for the first time?

By *ink vixenCouple
31 weeks ago

Medway

Ha ha ha

Good luck single guys.

Proper made me laugh out loud.

31 weeks ago

"As a totally impartial source, and definitely not a single guy hoping to have sex with Anna, you should definitely have a MFM threesome

It is definitely on the cards now…. Both horny at the thought "

If you'd like to make that thought a reality, message me

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"Ha ha ha

Good luck single guys.

Proper made me laugh out loud. "

Why would that be, just because the four of us weren’t compatible ?

By *eyond PurityCouple
31 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

A threesome is our preferred choice - it’s where we get the best scenarios. Love MFM and FFM but seeing C play with me and another guy is hot AF

Just as an observation - you’ve clearly met couples to play with - have you not done MFM / FFM during play with couples?

K

By *acksparrow99Man
31 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Welcome to your new feature on Fab... exploding Inbox!

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
31 weeks ago

Playa de Ingles Chippenham

Go for it, you'll have a fantastic time Anna.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"A threesome is our preferred choice - it’s where we get the best scenarios. Love MFM and FFM but seeing C play with me and another guy is hot AF

Just as an observation - you’ve clearly met couples to play with - have you not done MFM / FFM during play with couples?

Not really, we normal soft of full swap, never had any interest in threesomes, until now .

K"

By *ink vixenCouple
31 weeks ago

Medway

"Ha ha ha

Good luck single guys.

Why would that be, just because the four of us weren’t compatible ? "

No because you have previously and vociferously been very anti single guys on the forums.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"Ha ha ha

Good luck single guys.

No because you have previously and vociferously been very anti single guys on the forums. "

And if you read our posts, we have said it’s a strange turn of events, yes, we never liked the idea of single guys in our sex life and we hated them following us around in clubs, but tastes change and now it’s something we both fancy, not that we need to explain ourselves, as neither do you.

By *uchislife66Man
31 weeks ago

Leeds

Did you meet the regular guys you do meet via clubs

Probably a good idea to do that

Be able to choose from many

By *ink vixenCouple
31 weeks ago

Medway

"Ha ha ha

Good luck single guys.

Why would that be, just because the four of us weren’t compatible ? "

I would just like to point out that we have never met.

Single guys is our thing but we’re not worried.

There’s plenty for all of us.

Hope it works out for you.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"Ha ha ha

Good luck single guys.

I would just like to point out that we have never met.

Single guys is our thing but we’re not worried.

There’s plenty for all of us.

Hope it works out for you. "

Thank you, now we can all live happy and do our own things.

By *itygamesMan
31 weeks ago

UK

"We have been in the lifestyle for ten years plus, but never entertained singles, until now. After discussing for the last two weeks, Anna would love another sensible size dock to tease and play with and Col is turned on at the thought.

Advice please? "

drop me a message , i'll meet up for a drink

By *ihusband84Man
31 weeks ago

SHEERNESS

Feel free to get in touch I'm only a little drive from yourselves

By *ophieslutTV/TS
31 weeks ago

Central

You mentioned interest in a guy with a 'sensibly' sized cock. I'd clarify what you view this to be, so you can filter as needed . Beware that some men will adjust their descriptions to suit what they're trying to get

Have fun

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
31 weeks ago

Northampton

"Go for it, you'll love it

That’s what we are thinking, but wondering if a club meet would be safer, especially for the first time? "

Go for a club. You can go at your pace with multiple choice. Might not be the first guy you meet.

By *knick45Man
31 weeks ago

Bristol

Amazing pictures I'd love to meet up xx

31 weeks ago

How big is a sensible sized? And does it matter where guys measure from?

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

That’s what we are thinking, but wondering if a club meet would be safer, especially for the first time?

Go for a club. You can go at your pace with multiple choice. Might not be the first guy you meet. "

That’s our current feeling, but do we pre arrange a meet, or just go with the flow on the night??

By *wingamajigsCouple
31 weeks ago

Folkestone

Go for it. Having experiencedboth sides as a male I can confirm its incredible watching your wife get ready for a meet

By *helroyCouple
31 weeks ago

Skegness

go for it you will enjoy it we only do mfm plays now love them

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
31 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Mfm you will enjoy

By *J wmcoupleCouple
31 weeks ago

Nottingham

Love my wife when she's with guys just hard to find the right type.

By *punfun432Man
31 weeks ago

Ancaster

3somes are fun but make sure all know the boundaries first. a straight MFM where both guys please the female is great fun, but very different from a MMF with bi play for example (I love either - both can blow minds), but a guy thinking along bi lones will ruin the latter - as will a straight guy who would never play bi ruin such a play.

Just be clear on the type of meet, any do's or don'ts etc and you'll have a ball

By *wingAway79Couple
31 weeks ago

Surrey

we love it x

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
31 weeks ago

manchester

Advice please? "

You have more control than playing with a couple. Just make sure who you meet understands your dynamic. Avoid any bull/dom profiles and find someone who has good veris.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
31 weeks ago

Nuneaton

We’ve had some great mfm meets. It’s something we said we’d never consider but has actually been some of the best meets we’ve had x

By *ee1967Man
31 weeks ago

watford

Love it

By *aomilatteCouple
31 weeks ago

Midlands

Go to a club night that allows "single" guys, there's always plenty of keen guys.

By *amesnplanesMan
31 weeks ago

Swords and Dublin

For my two pennies worth, I wouldn't try to schedule singles to meet in the clubs. That will be a huge disappointment in the waiting. Rather, go a few times to clubs on different nights or days and then make a decision.

You'll find that the social areas are the best places to identify whether you're compatible or not. Looks are important, but there's nothing worse than dashing off to a quiet corner with new friends only to discover they struggle to hold a basic conversation.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

Thank you all for your advice, think we will do this, but probably in a club setting, maybe Kestrals on a Sunday?

By *ickD80Man
31 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Personally i think you should wait and consider it a bit longer as you don’t want to do something you’ll regret doing. If you’ve never been interested in meeting single men in the past and it’s never been something that is a turn on for either of you then it seems strange that within 2 weeks it’s something that you’re both interested in and turned on by because people’s interests and desires rarely change so drastically and so quickly and it’s even rarer that 2 people’s desires and interests would change so dramatically and quickly in exactly the same way at exactly the same time.

I’m wondering if there’s a reason why you’ve both decided you want to make this change at the same time but you’re suppressing the feelings and emotions that are the cause. Has your sex life become stale and boring recently so you’re looking for a way to freshen it up? Have you recently had a bad experience with another couple so you have anxiety about meeting any more couples at the moment? Or maybe it’s something else, they’re just a couple of possible reasons.

So my advice to you is to make sure that it’s something you both definitely want to do and you’re not just doing it to hide and ignore your feelings about something you aren’t ready to face yet.

By *penJackMan
31 weeks ago

Northampton

It's our favourite thing now. I actually prefer it to a FFM, which I never thought I'd say!

By *ickD80Man
31 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Your profile says that Anna loves playing with a cock and Col loves watching this, but you’ve said that you’ve only ever met other couples and you do a full swap when you do….so what does the female partner of the other couple do when Col is watching Anna play with the male’s cock? Does she watch as well? If Col loves watching Anna play with a cock and Anna loves playing with a cock, why is it only now that you’re considering meeting with single males as it sounds like meeting single males would suit what you both love. Or does Col only love watching Anna play with a cock when there’s another woman with them?

By *achel SmythTV/TS
31 weeks ago

Farnborough

Go for a club. You can go at your pace with multiple choice. Might not be the first guy you meet.

That’s our current feeling, but do we pre arrange a meet, or just go with the flow on the night??"

Bi nights at clubs at would be a great start … and just go with the flow.. it’s what I do. There is no pressure to do anything with anyone that you don’t want to do xxx - but you may have some amazing fun.

We are similarly blocked - but that may be more intentional, but understand that x

Rxx

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"Your profile says that Anna loves playing with a cock and Col loves watching this, but you’ve said that you’ve only ever met other couples and you do a full swap when you do….so what does the female partner of the other couple do when Col is watching Anna play with the male’s cock? Does she watch as well? If Col loves watching Anna play with a cock and Anna loves playing with a cock, why is it only now that you’re considering meeting with single males as it sounds like meeting single males would suit what you both love. Or does Col only love watching Anna play with a cock when there’s another woman with them? "

Not sure why we need to explain ourselves but here goes. Until now yes, we have only played with other couples, a threesome has never interested us, and it has always been same room, as yes, Col loves watching Anna with another guy, but Anna also enjoys watching Col with another lady. As we stated at the start, strangely the the thought of Col and another guy just pleasuring Anna has become a turn on for us both, so now seriously thinking of making it a reality.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"Personally i think you should wait and consider it a bit longer as you don’t want to do something you’ll regret doing. If you’ve never been interested in meeting single men in the past and it’s never been something that is a turn on for either of you then it seems strange that within 2 weeks it’s something that you’re both interested in and turned on by because people’s interests and desires rarely change so drastically and so quickly and it’s even rarer that 2 people’s desires and interests would change so dramatically and quickly in exactly the same way at exactly the same time.

I’m wondering if there’s a reason why you’ve both decided you want to make this change at the same time but you’re suppressing the feelings and emotions that are the cause. Has your sex life become stale and boring recently so you’re looking for a way to freshen it up? Have you recently had a bad experience with another couple so you have anxiety about meeting any more couples at the moment? Or maybe it’s something else, they’re just a couple of possible reasons.

So my advice to you is to make sure that it’s something you both definitely want to do and you’re not just doing it to hide and ignore your feelings about something you aren’t ready to face yet. "

Our sex life is amazing thank you, not stale as you suggest it may be, we include others because we can, not because we have to.

By *host63Man
31 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Advice please? "

Well be proactive and look for and contact the many single men who would love to be part of this.

Or remove the ban on men your profile is currently set on and let them contact you.

Or go to your local swingers club or party on a night it lets in single men and invite one to join you.

It's easy enough

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

Advice please?

Well be proactive and look for and contact the many single men who would love to be part of this.

Or remove the ban on men your profile is currently set on and let them contact you.

Or go to your local swingers club or party on a night it lets in single men and invite one to join you.

It's easy enough "

When we allowed mails from single men, we were just inundated, and 99% were irrelevant, like from guys hundreds of miles away, or bisexual, or young enough to be our kids, hence why we had to put the block back on. We think we will do this, but we will be the hunters rather than the hunted, or maybe a male that is part of a couple but who is allowed to play alone with us.

By *acksparrow99Man
31 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Advice please?

It's easy enough

When we allowed mails from single men, we were just inundated, and 99% were irrelevant, like from guys hundreds of miles away, or bisexual, or young enough to be our kids, hence why we had to put the block back on. We think we will do this, but we will be the hunters rather than the hunted, or maybe a male that is part of a couple but who is allowed to play alone with us."

Yes, hunter approach is probably the best option. Enjoy.

By *estYorkshireGentMan
31 weeks ago

Leeds

Find the right guy either on here are at a club/social and see what happens

By *andb69Couple
31 weeks ago

leeds

That’s what we are thinking, but wondering if a club meet would be safer, especially for the first time? "

Clubs would be the best idea, we believe. We hadn't entertained the idea of getting single men to join us before visiting clubs, but it soon became S's favourite, and she progressed from threesomes to having two, three or even more extra guys.

By *andb69Couple
31 weeks ago

leeds

Clubs would be the best idea, we believe. We hadn't entertained the idea of getting single men to join us before visiting clubs, but it soon became S's favourite, and she progressed from threesomes to having two, three or even more extra guys. "

PS don't arrange to meet on a club. The major advantage of club play is that you get to see and talk to a guy before committing to play.

31 weeks ago

Advice please? "

it is easier to find the attraction with mfm rather than mfmf, depending on your dynamic, make sure its balanced with your attentions though so no one feels left out

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

Clubs would be the best idea, we believe. We hadn't entertained the idea of getting single men to join us before visiting clubs, but it soon became S's favourite, and she progressed from threesomes to having two, three or even more extra guys.

PS don't arrange to meet on a club. The major advantage of club play is that you get to see and talk to a guy before committing to play.

"

Great advice, thank you x

By *lym4realCouple
31 weeks ago

plymouth

Cue ...Your mailbox being rather full but go for it we did and enjoyed it so much we did it again and then again just to make sure and fully intend doing it again one day/night xx ps As for the clubs you can meet single males socially and make it clear that it's just a meet/greet meet and no sex is on offer and then if you all decide to play ?? no different than a club ?

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

" Cue ...Your mailbox being rather full but go for it we did and enjoyed it so much we did it again and then again just to make sure and fully intend doing it again one day/night xx ps As for the clubs you can meet single males socially and make it clear that it's just a meet/greet meet and no sex is on offer and then if you all decide to play ?? no different than a club ? "

That’s why we still have a filter on single guys ??

By * and G CoupleCouple
31 weeks ago

London

Advice please? "

We enjoy it, so if ot appeals to you we would say give it a try.

Great profile by the way - a refreshing change from most on here.

By *orkishJimMan
31 weeks ago

York

Advice please? "

Say good bye to your inbox…

You will not be in short supply of eager volunteers

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

Advice please?

We enjoy it, so if ot appeals to you we would say give it a try.

Great profile by the way - a refreshing change from most on here. "

Thank you, feel free to pm us x

31 weeks ago

Others might of already said this, it's too late and I can't be arsed reading all the above but talk to each other about what kind of MFM you want and find someone that gives trusting/respecting but also dirty vibes.

We've found one or two guys for different types of MFM like if J is wanting dominated, or if she wants to dominate, also if I'm just going to watch etc but we spoke about it before hand so we are both comfortable with what's happening

31 weeks ago

We love an MFM. They're great fun and we have these regularly.

Fab is a very difficult place to find decent single guys though. We've not met one from here for about a year. The site is swamped by single guys but these are mostly sleazy, trashy guys that see women as purely a hole they want to put their dicks in. They're not interested in a connection. The majority of guys we've chatted to on Fab that don't have loads of dick pics on their profiles and actually put a bit of effort to connect with us cancel before any meet. I'd say about 70-80% chat away but when it comes down to actually meeting they bottle it. The few that do turn up mostly follow the same routine. They kiss J, go down on her for five minutes then get on top (usually with socks still on) and last 2-3 minutes. It doesn't matter how relaxed and reassuring you are, most guys can't go through with actually meeting and the few that do are usually very poor performers.

We are part of a party scene and J is a volunteer at an erotic massage centre. We go to some good socials too. We've found these are much better places to connect with people. We've built a network of couples, single guys and women that we meet regularly.

The MFM scenario is great. It's such good fun to see J enjoying herself and playing with two guys at once. Because these are regular meets, you get to know each other and the sex gets better as you understand each others likes.

Meeting a single guy at a club isn't something we would do. That means it's a night with lots of single guys that will hassle you. We've been followed around clubs before by groups of single guys, had one try and barge his way into a room with us and had the wanking dead come right up to to us, cock in hand as we play. Not a nice experience at all.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"We love an MFM. They're great fun and we have these regularly.

Fab is a very difficult place to find decent single guys though. We've not met one from here for about a year. The site is swamped by single guys but these are mostly sleazy, trashy guys that see women as purely a hole they want to put their dicks in. They're not interested in a connection. The majority of guys we've chatted to on Fab that don't have loads of dick pics on their profiles and actually put a bit of effort to connect with us cancel before any meet. I'd say about 70-80% chat away but when it comes down to actually meeting they bottle it. The few that do turn up mostly follow the same routine. They kiss J, go down on her for five minutes then get on top (usually with socks still on) and last 2-3 minutes. It doesn't matter how relaxed and reassuring you are, most guys can't go through with actually meeting and the few that do are usually very poor performers.

We are part of a party scene and J is a volunteer at an erotic massage centre. We go to some good socials too. We've found these are much better places to connect with people. We've built a network of couples, single guys and women that we meet regularly.

The MFM scenario is great. It's such good fun to see J enjoying herself and playing with two guys at once. Because these are regular meets, you get to know each other and the sex gets better as you understand each others likes.

Meeting a single guy at a club isn't something we would do. That means it's a night with lots of single guys that will hassle you. We've been followed around clubs before by groups of single guys, had one try and barge his way into a room with us and had the wanking dead come right up to to us, cock in hand as we play. Not a nice experience at all.

"

Thanks for taking the time to reply, the erotic massage centre sounds interesting, and you give some great advice, but when we went to look at your profile we seem to be blocked?

31 weeks ago

Advice please? "

Go for it. I was in Ashford on Wednesday I might have been able to help lol

By *host63Man
31 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Advice please? "

Look through the the hundreds of single male profiles on here and get in touch with someone you like or go to the night swingers clubs allow.single men to attend and talk to the ones you like.

By *elboy1957Man
31 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

It depends what you want, personally I like the meeting and flirting. Having a drink and getting to know each other, or dare I say maybe become friends. Then you can be more relaxed and have fun in the bedroom, or some just want a ONS

31 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply, the erotic massage centre sounds interesting, and you give some great advice, but when we went to look at your profile we seem to be blocked? "

You might want to check your own block list. We've not blocked you.

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
31 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

Thanks for taking the time to reply, the erotic massage centre sounds interesting, and you give some great advice, but when we went to look at your profile we seem to be blocked?

You might want to check your own block list. We've not blocked you. "

That’s very strange, but we will check as we like what you write

By *eeds fun guyMan
31 weeks ago

yorkshire

It’s the best MF,s DM me

By *awty_Two OP   Couple
30 weeks ago

Near Maidstone

"It’s the best MF,s DM me "