Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Banana

Jump to newest

By *iccadilly Prick OP   Man
32 weeks ago

Covent Garden

I’ve always wanted to know the answer to this question! I was working in an open plan office a few years back and it was around lunchtime where most people weren’t at their desks! My female colleague who was sitting next to me picked up a banana and said “wow, look how big this banana is!”! I just laughed it off but was she actually trying to seduce me? Was it just an innocent joke or did she actually want me to drag her into a toilet cubicle and stick my cock in her mouth?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

32 weeks ago

East Sussex

Oh you definitely missed out there. Commenting on how big their lunch time banana is absolutely means she was up for it.

If she brings a peach in and mentions how smooth it is ... you're in!

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

I think you're reading too much into that. She has a sense of humour though.

By *allySlinkyWoman
32 weeks ago

Leeds

How big was the banana ?

By *midnight-Woman
32 weeks ago

Wait 'til she starts cracking nuts

By *W72Man
32 weeks ago

Sheffield

It all depends how she ate it, if she just bit into it she absolutely did want you there and then, most likely anal as well.

If she broke off little pieces she doesn’t want you, and is hoping you leave the company for another job.

32 weeks ago

"How big was the banana ?"

I believe at least 8 inches otherwise she would not pay attention to it!

By *ananas57Couple
32 weeks ago

lake ariel

Did she actually suck on it looking at you and batting her eyelashes?

By *outhern man.Man
32 weeks ago

Weymouth

Did she deep throat it.

By *enatton2Couple
32 weeks ago

West Midlands

If she slides it into her mouth repeatedly with her tongue under it and her lips firmly around it whilst staring deeply into you eyes, occasionally rolling her eyes back… then I think you’d be safe to make more of it

32 weeks ago

Covent Garden

Anyone got any thoughts on this? Still undecided…

31 weeks ago

Covent Garden

What should I have done?

By *ananas57Couple
31 weeks ago

lake ariel

You should of offered her another banana, of course!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

31 weeks ago

East Sussex

"What should I have done?"

Reply "yes it is big" then let the woman eat her banana in peace.

She was literally just commenting on the size of her banana.

By *illingdon_ladMan
31 weeks ago

Bicester

I remember something similar only it was a female staff member asking me if I have ever been with a black girl (she was black) I never quite knew what was happening. I chose To ignore

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

31 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I remember something similar only it was a female staff member asking me if I have ever been with a black girl (she was black) I never quite knew what was happening. I chose To ignore "

To be fair that really isn't the same as mentioning that mer banana was big.

By *illingdon_ladMan
31 weeks ago

Bicester

No but it was still a question as to if she was flirting or just asking a question which is what the OP is questioning.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

31 weeks ago

East Sussex

"No but it was still a question as to if she was flirting or just asking a question which is what the OP is questioning. "

Ok. What was the context? Were you in a group discussing the different people you'd had sex with or one to one? If one to one I'd say she was definitely putting feelers out at least.

The same with the banana situation. If she turned to her colleague laughing saying "look at the size of this" then looked him dead in the eye while deep throating it I'd say she was flirting.

By *illingdon_ladMan
31 weeks ago

Bicester

"No but it was still a question as to if she was flirting or just asking a question which is what the OP is questioning.

Ok. What was the context? Were you in a group discussing the different people you'd had sex with or one to one? If one to one I'd say she was definitely putting feelers out at least.

The same with the banana situation. If she turned to her colleague laughing saying "look at the size of this" then looked him dead in the eye while deep throating it I'd say she was flirting. "

just sitting in the office one morning when she asked it was with me and another girl in the team (who was also west Indian) however as I was her manager I thought best to not get involved. Fast forward a few months and the other girl confessed she'd had a sex dream about me.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
31 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Mate. If it was a big banana just let the woman eat her lunch in peace and don't get carried away

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

31 weeks ago

East Sussex

"No but it was still a question as to if she was flirting or just asking a question which is what the OP is questioning.

The same with the banana situation. If she turned to her colleague laughing saying "look at the size of this" then looked him dead in the eye while deep throating it I'd say she was flirting. just sitting in the office one morning when she asked it was with me and another girl in the team (who was also west Indian) however as I was her manager I thought best to not get involved. Fast forward a few months and the other girl confessed she'd had a sex dream about me. "

Yeah it you're in a position of authority it's not a great idea.

29 weeks ago

Covent Garden

I’m still undecided on this one

29 weeks ago

We have all gasped at the size of a banana before in front of others

By *uke OzadeMan
29 weeks ago

Ho Chi Minge City

If she slid it up her chuff after that comment I’d say she was defo hinting

By *ilva69Man
29 weeks ago

stockport

I'd be more worried if she brought a full cucumber

29 weeks ago

"If she slid it up her chuff after that comment I’d say she was defo hinting "

Yes or at least split it in half, with one part in her chuff and the other half hanging out her mouth with eye contact. Then its on.

21 weeks ago

Covent Garden

Any more thoughts on this?

21 weeks ago

Think she had a big banana for lunch and was amazed how big it was just an innocent comment

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

21 weeks ago

East Sussex

That's one big banana if she's still eating it nearly three months later

By *athers123Man
21 weeks ago

Harpenden

You should have said "not that big" or "call that big? pah!"

and then pulled out your banana.

It helps to carry a really big banana around at all times for just such a thing.

You would be able to tell by her reaction if she was flirting or just fruity.

By *eeper ThanMan
21 weeks ago

Dartford

I’ve had it before when a female colleague kinda gets embarrassed at eating a banana in front of males in the office does this mean there a prude or just doesn’t want to let on what a freak she can me ???

By *he Flat CapsCouple
21 weeks ago

Pontypool

"I’ve had it before when a female colleague kinda gets embarrassed at eating a banana in front of males in the office does this mean there a prude or just doesn’t want to let on what a freak she can me ???"

No, they're not a prude and no doesn't mean she can be a 'freak'. It just means she wants to eat her banana in peace without (generally) male colleagues making her feel uncomfortable with innuendo.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

21 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I’ve had it before when a female colleague kinda gets embarrassed at eating a banana in front of males in the office does this mean there a prude or just doesn’t want to let on what a freak she can me ???"

No, it usually means she's seen things like this where men infer sexual things from the simple act of eating a banana and they just want to eat their lunch in peace

By *eeper ThanMan
21 weeks ago

Dartford

Yeah I get what you’re saying and no doubt there are males that would make a snide comment about it , but if you say they want to eat it in peace why not go to a break room ? It’s hard not to see what there doing in plan site around the office

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

21 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Yeah I get what you’re saying and no doubt there are males that would make a snide comment about it , but if you say they want to eat it in peace why not go to a break room ? It’s hard not to see what there doing in plan site around the office "

I don't think it's women who should be changing their behaviour on this.

By *eeper ThanMan
21 weeks ago

Dartford

I agree with you no one should ever feel uncomfortable in there office full stop

But what would the men do all leave the office? I mean the time I was talking about the comment wasn’t directed towards me but the fact she made a comment out load would mean the guys was looking at her and was uncomfortable or it could be she wanted attention ( I know your say that’s a bloke thing to say ) but there’s always two sides to things ?

By *ickingdelightMan
21 weeks ago

milton keynes, bedford

Either way it’s too risky for something fairly innocent. In that situation I would have casually laughed and done something like ‘getting monies worth’ she would in my opinion need to be more direct to make it way less risky.

If context you’re packing and it’s obviously showing then she makes that remark it’s a bit less risky…

In terms of black female, prior conversation context helps, but again it could be an innocent question - I would say ‘no I haven’t, yet’ her response would then be key.

The sex dream comment is the most obvious, and far less risky

You could easily go ‘want to make the dream a reality’

Risk/reward - is being hauled in front of HR over a risky response worth it

By *eeper ThanMan
21 weeks ago

Dartford

"Either way it’s too risky for something fairly innocent. In that situation I would have casually laughed and done something like ‘getting monies worth’ she would in my opinion need to be more direct to make it way less risky.

If context you’re packing and it’s obviously showing then she makes that remark it’s a bit less risky…

I totally agree with that by just assuming you could be in front of HR be for you know it

In terms of black female, prior conversation context helps, but again it could be an innocent question - I would say ‘no I haven’t, yet’ her response would then be key.

The sex dream comment is the most obvious, and far less risky

You could easily go ‘want to make the dream a reality’

Risk/reward - is being hauled in front of HR over a risky response worth it"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

21 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I agree with you no one should ever feel uncomfortable in there office full stop

But what would the men do all leave the office? I mean the time I was talking about the comment wasn’t directed towards me but the fact she made a comment out load would mean the guys was looking at her and was uncomfortable or it could be she wanted attention ( I know your say that’s a bloke thing to say ) but there’s always two sides to things ? "

There certainly are.

I'm sticking to tinned peaches from now on.

By *eeper ThanMan
21 weeks ago

Dartford

Ha ha ha tinned peaches are the smoothest

By *eroLondonMan
21 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Any more thoughts on this?"

It's entrapment. She was setting you up to illicit an unsavoury reaction, for you to then make a pass at her and then have you hauled over hot coals to HR.

These office wenches are not to be trusted, trifled with or setup with a trebuchet to sling contemptuous arrows at you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

21 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Any more thoughts on this?

It's entrapment. She was setting you up to illicit an unsavoury reaction, for you to then make a pass at her and then have you hauled over hot coals to HR.

These office wenches are not to be trusted, trifled with or setup with a trebuchet to sling contemptuous arrows at you."

Would the trifle have bananas in it?

By *he Flat CapsCouple
21 weeks ago

Pontypool

"Yeah I get what you’re saying and no doubt there are males that would make a snide comment about it , but if you say they want to eat it in peace why not go to a break room ? It’s hard not to see what there doing in plan site around the office "

So because the grown up men folk in the office can't refrain from making a lewd comment, she should go and sit elsewhere? Do the menfolk offer the same courtesy of going elsewhere to eat their snacks?

Sounds a bit like victim blaming to me.

By *eroLondonMan
21 weeks ago

Mayfair

These office wenches are not to be trusted, trifled with or setup with a trebuchet to sling contemptuous arrows at you.

·

Would the trifle have bananas in it?"

You're the only sexagenarian on this site that I would confidently trifle with...and sprinkle hundreds and thousands all over you. You filthy minx.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
21 weeks ago

Leeds

Did she lick it from bottom to top slowly rubbing her tongue up and down while staring into your eyes before running her tongue around the tip then taking it all in, up and down all while maintaining eye contact?

If no, it's just a big banana.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

21 weeks ago

East Sussex

·

Would the trifle have bananas in it?

You're the only sexagenarian on this site that I would confidently trifle with...and sprinkle hundreds and thousands all over you. You filthy minx."

Like some elderly knickerbocker glory

Post new Message to Thread