Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

White van men….

Jump to newest

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

I love it when I see two or three guys in a white van in their scruffy work gear staring at me when they drive past. I just imagine all of the things they’re telling each other they’d do to me and it turns me on so much. Makes me wet. Anyone else? Or any of these white van men got any kinky stories to share?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *m3232Man
36 weeks ago

maidenhead

Don’t worry they will all feel the same looking at you.

I would expect them to be saying fuck me she was stunning.

I say it to myself when I see a stunning lady.

By *ayBee2022Couple
36 weeks ago

leeds

That’s how I met my wife , then used to take her out and fuck her in in she was filthy by time we’d done

By *ncrediblepjw34Man
36 weeks ago

Blackpool

100% they will all want to get near you, their heads would fall right off

By *henakedtraderMan
36 weeks ago

newcastle

I have a white van and would love to drive and see you think I would have to play with myself though

By (user no longer on site)
36 weeks ago

Love this !! X

By *onningtonplumberMan
36 weeks ago

Donnington

"I love it when I see two or three guys in a white van in their scruffy work gear staring at me when they drive past. I just imagine all of the things they’re telling each other they’d do to me and it turns me on so much. Makes me wet. Anyone else? Or any of these white van men got any kinky stories to share? "

I am that white van man, wish there was a way to know which ladies liked the attention

By *iscreetMan_UKMan
36 weeks ago

Heathrow/Slough hotel

I often wish there was a white van man working locally who would pop in for ten minutes…..

By *stoppMan
36 weeks ago

Durham

I drove a white van daily for 25yr. One of the bonus things was a woman pulling up beside me at lights etc, looking down and seeing their legs whilst they wore a short skirt, or a good cleavage on show.. very horny for me whether the sight was intentional or not..

By *ussex team upMan
36 weeks ago

Sussex

"I love it when I see two or three guys in a white van in their scruffy work gear staring at me when they drive past. I just imagine all of the things they’re telling each other they’d do to me and it turns me on so much. Makes me wet. Anyone else? Or any of these white van men got any kinky stories to share? "

Climb into our van any time !

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"I love it when I see two or three guys in a white van in their scruffy work gear staring at me when they drive past. I just imagine all of the things they’re telling each other they’d do to me and it turns me on so much. Makes me wet. Anyone else? Or any of these white van men got any kinky stories to share?

I am that white van man, wish there was a way to know which ladies liked the attention "

Look for a dripping pussy ha hah

By *uffhandymanMan
36 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

White van man here, if I saw you I’d probably just pull over and tell you what I’d do to you

By *hinstrapMan
36 weeks ago

Barnsley

White van man here .....let's,get you in the back and show you what I'd like

36 weeks ago

Ha tbh I 100% get this!

By *ee1967Man
36 weeks ago

watford

"Ha tbh I 100% get this! "

Can I drive past you? Lol

By *hinstrapMan
36 weeks ago

Barnsley

There needs to be an official signed to say. Hey watch me. And a reply for.yea yes I see you hotstuff

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"There needs to be an official signed to say. Hey watch me. And a reply for.yea yes I see you hotstuff"

I agree

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"I have a white van and would love to drive and see you think I would have to play with myself though "

You’re close enough to me ?? X

By *hunky GentMan
36 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Does the registration plate for the van need to be 'FAB 1'?

By *eavenNhellCouple
36 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"I drove a white van daily for 25yr. One of the bonus things was a woman pulling up beside me at lights etc, looking down and seeing their legs whilst they wore a short skirt, or a good cleavage on show.. very horny for me whether the sight was intentional or not.. "
otherwise known as truckers bingo look down from above and bingo eyes down look in for a full house boobs and legs

By *ungfunfellaMan
36 weeks ago

Lincoln

My mates are builders and typical white van lads

36 weeks ago

3 strong gypsies in old ford transit

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"3 strong gypsies in old ford transit "

Mmmmm

By *ophie199Couple
36 weeks ago

Leeds

Me too hun. Love it. We should go on a road trip together.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
36 weeks ago

Southern England

Ive been flashed in my white van by a hot lady.

I did undertake her on the motorway tho.

Ill get my coat.

By *andyman4uanddiscreetMan
36 weeks ago

oxford

I am a white van man handyman and see lots of sexy ladies just wish they were like you x

By *lint-EverhardMan
36 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

I used to be a white van man until the cam chain broke and seized the engine, it was like losing my right hand. I've never really got over it.

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

Is it common to sit and talk about sex and what do you’d do to women when you drive past ? This question is obviously directed at guys that are sitting in a van all day with their workmates

By *illie fitMan
36 weeks ago

wonderland

"Is it common to sit and talk about sex and what do you’d do to women when you drive past ? This question is obviously directed at guys that are sitting in a van all day with their workmates "

Cause it is, drive past you I’d wanna fuck you in the back of my van

By *iverpool416Man
36 weeks ago

liverpool

I've a white van and man would I take you in the back of it

36 weeks ago

We used to keep frog cars to take a good look at the women we'd like to get in the back of the van and fuck between the 3 of us

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"We used to keep frog cars to take a good look at the women we'd like to get in the back of the van and fuck between the 3 of us "

What do you mean? That sounds so hot x

36 weeks ago

We'd over take them then let them pass us then we'd over take them again a few times

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"We'd over take them then let them pass us then we'd over take them again a few times "

Oh thought you meant you 3 actually fucked them in the back of the van

36 weeks ago

Unfortunately not theirs was plenty we wanted to

By *ee1967Man
36 weeks ago

watford

One of many outdoor things my ex wife loved was roleplay.

One of them was I would pull into a laybye in my van, she woukd be in her car.

I'd get out to piss, semi hidden, but she would see. I would then go to her car amd she was playing with herself or similar.id ask her to my van and fuck her roughly in the back

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
36 weeks ago

Seaham

"One of many outdoor things my ex wife loved was roleplay.

One of them was I would pull into a laybye in my van, she woukd be in her car.

I'd get out to piss, semi hidden, but she would see. I would then go to her car amd she was playing with herself or similar.id ask her to my van and fuck her roughly in the back "

kinky I like it x

By *Mids guyMan
36 weeks ago

Lichfield

Does the van have to be white?

By *ieandteaseMan
36 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Been driven into by a couple of them. I'd say they're all bleep bleep bleepers.

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
35 weeks ago

Seaham

As soon as I see 2-3 guys In a van staring at me I just feel like rubbing my pussy mmm x

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
35 weeks ago

Seaham

White van men share your stories ?

By *ough75Man
35 weeks ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

"As soon as I see 2-3 guys In a van staring at me I just feel like rubbing my pussy mmm x"

I’ll need to keep an eye out fur you even working with my van in tve north east

By *ough75Man
35 weeks ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

"White van men share your stories ?"

My vans converted to work away it’s seen a few bits of fun over the years

With a bed lots of ropes and some hooks in it

By *jc65Man
35 weeks ago

gillingham

Mine is a blue van or a hgv lorry

By *obj70Man
35 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

Love to pick you up as a hitchhiker in my white van with my mate.

Sit you in the front between us as u get our cocks out as we drive and both finger your bare pussy, before we stop and move to the rear of the van.

Mmmm

35 weeks ago

I have a few stories

By *omeotango121Man
35 weeks ago

sussex

Let’s hear them

By *omSnowMan
35 weeks ago

Woking

If I happen to see you somewhere, I would totally ignore you

By *uzie69xTV/TS
35 weeks ago

Maidstone

People who know me know WVM are my Kryptonite...

Girls, get yourself a soft top car (MX5). In the hot weather the top is down and as it's hot, so you're not expected to wear very much...

I've flirted with WVM at traffic lights which is fun!

By *henakedtraderMan
35 weeks ago

newcastle

"I have a white van and would love to drive and see you think I would have to play with myself though

You’re close enough to me ?? X"

oh yeah im game if you are

By *ilverjagMan
35 weeks ago

swansea

I can go one better than white van man, try silver wheelchair adapted Peugeot Expert Tipee when you want to pull with motoring hardware. Its a Transit size vehicle if you aren't familiar with them. I bought it three years ago to get my disabled mum around who couldn't qualify for mobility allowance due to becoming disabled after sixty. It's even amazed me how many women have struck up conversations and offered to help me as soon as that ramp gets lowered.

By *niper666Man
35 weeks ago

west bromwich

I drive white sprinter Van and do night outs so always got a bed in the back of my van, have had so

many HOT experiences so far and always looking for more down the road! Those wet knickers is always turn on for guys like me who are always looking at HOT sexy ladies especially in summer I do come a lot down your way too

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
30 weeks ago

Seaham

So horny

By *ave 42Man
30 weeks ago

pontefract

In Bradford every other day in my white van will definitely keep my eyes open for you because you are gorgeous

By *oiluvfunMan
30 weeks ago

Penrith

My white van is known as the 'fuck truck', for very obvious reasons....

By *r_GreyscaleMan
30 weeks ago

Baldock

I used to be a white van man in my younger days in Leeds and Bradford. One of my best fucks was in the back of it too

By *oiluvfunMan
30 weeks ago

Penrith

"Don’t worry they will all feel the same looking at you.

I would expect them to be saying fuck me she was stunning. "

I imagine they would be saying: is that her from Fab? She is real then....

By *needabrewMan
30 weeks ago

the hills

Gutted ive only got a orange van.

30 weeks ago

I regularly fantasise about fucking workmen in my home, or about a group of guys in a van taking turns on me, drives me wild

By *bione_1Man
30 weeks ago

Broxbourne

I'm a builder and white van driver .

Women often flirt on jobs but not many go much further .

By *ee1967Man
30 weeks ago

watford

Wanking in white van now

By *uminsiderMKMan
30 weeks ago

St Austell

I was a 'white van man' back in the mid-90s when I worked for a small courier company, making overnight deliveries for service engineers at locations around the Midlands - I always took my 'dinner break' (if you can call it that at 2am) at one or another of two well-known dogging spots near Birmingham...

....sat in the Sprinter's cab one night, I happily looked down as half-a-dozen guys each took a turn fucking a pretty 20-something about 10 feet in front of me as her boyfriend watched - when the last one had stepped back and was pulling up his trousers, her boyfriend beckoned to me, and I got out to be told that I could 'have a go' if I wanted...

....when I asked if he had a condom, as I hadn't, his response was that it was alright, I'd be her last of the night - by which time she'd already undone my jeans and had hold of my cock, and was pulling me into her as she leaned back on his car bonnet...

....with the other guys watching and him egging me on, I only lasted about two minutes before, just as she laid back fully and wrapped her boot-clad legs around my waist, I let fly into her - much to her boyfriend's delight, and, from at least one "lucky bastard" comment, the apparent envy of the guys who'd each shot their loads into condoms...

30 weeks ago

"Is it common to sit and talk about sex and what do you’d do to women when you drive past ? This question is obviously directed at guys that are sitting in a van all day with their workmates "
being a roofer we used to work all over the place 3 of us in van 1 of the lads always said same thing when he saw a stunner

By *oves2please2021Man
30 weeks ago

cardiff

White van man here… it’s mad how many ppl request a night in the van. It’s become quite popular

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
28 weeks ago

Seaham

Perving over white van men

By *anManCoolMan
28 weeks ago

Camborne

White van man here but its my camper,

By *laytime_13Woman
28 weeks ago

Lincs

How about white van ladies love my little white van and all the potential opportunities…

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
27 weeks ago

Seaham

"How about white van ladies love my little white van and all the potential opportunities…"
lol

27 weeks ago

"That’s how I met my wife , then used to take her out and fuck her in in she was filthy by time we’d done "

I often take my fb in the van, she loves it

27 weeks ago

I’m off for a meet in a van tonight lol

Wish me luck

By *linyMan
27 weeks ago

Manchester/London

I’ve had a lot of women in the back of my van, they’ve all been very receptive of the bed in the back and cleanliness and the attention they’ve got! Sometimes husband/boyfriend has been with them and they’ve been really nice. Although technically not a white van as it’s green and yellow with Ambulance written all over it, but it has strobe lights and sirens ha ha

By *r_GreyscaleMan
27 weeks ago

Baldock

This thread makes me want to give up my new career and get another van

27 weeks ago

I go weak at the knees for white van men. Always looking for dirty van fun. I dont imagine they talk about me though as i wobble past!

By *ressMeUpMan
27 weeks ago

Wilts / Glos

I work outdoors and frequently drive a van or truck. Sadly usually with a passenger. I often imagine heading a naughty encounter at work.

By *aytie0 OP   Woman
16 weeks ago

Seaham

Love seeing 2/3 tradesmen in a van staring at me as they go past just which they would grab me and throw me in the back of the van x

By *ressMeUpMan
16 weeks ago

Wilts / Glos

You'd definitely catch my eye as I drove past. When I've been working hard and all kitted out in my work gear, I get so randy. Make me feels very masculine. Love seeing a pretty lass and wondering what she's got on under her skirt or leggings.

By *iscreetMan_UKMan
16 weeks ago

Heathrow/Slough hotel

I’d love to meet up with a white van man and just sit in the cab and have a wank

By *ussex team upMan
14 weeks ago

Sussex

Just love meeting hotwives and picking them up in our van ....

By *tag90Man
14 weeks ago

penrith

I can confirm as one of these lads in a van that you would 110% be the topic of conversation for quite a few days

Post new Message to Thread