Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Abuse by single guys

Jump to newest

By *irthy89888 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Barnsley

Rant time ………

I have a very good friend on here who is a little blinded by all the messages she gets. However because people dont see how many messages other people have they may think they are just been ignored. You aren’t so don’t send abuse after abuse because you think you have been rejected. In actual fact this guy in particular was going to be a very fortunate one of it wasn’t for your explicits

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

"Rant time ………

I have a very good friend on here who is a little blinded by all the messages she gets. However because people dont see how many messages other people have they may think they are just been ignored. You aren’t so don’t send abuse after abuse because you think you have been rejected. In actual fact this guy in particular was going to be a very fortunate one of it wasn’t for your explicits "

Wow, you really told them off

Let’s hope they read the forums and realise you meant them

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
25 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'd say the wankers aren't on the forums to read these rants.

But sometimes there's evidence to the contrary.

But also, they'll pay as much attention to it as they do to profiles

By *irthy89888 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

Barnsley

"Rant time ………

I have a very good friend on here who is a little blinded by all the messages she gets. However because people dont see how many messages other people have they may think they are just been ignored. You aren’t so don’t send abuse after abuse because you think you have been rejected. In actual fact this guy in particular was going to be a very fortunate one of it wasn’t for your explicits

Let’s hope they read the forums and realise you meant them "

This post was so single guys that pester at least try and understand and not spoil it for the rest of the single guys

25 weeks ago

"Rant time ………

This post was so single guys that pester at least try and understand and not spoil it for the rest of the single guys"

Users, regardless of gender know how they should behave on the website. The ones that choose to ignore it probably don't care what is written in the forums as they probably don't even read the forums.

It isn't right that anyone has to put up with abuse but your friend needs to learn to brush it off when it happens as there isn't anything she can do to stop it. If it's really bad then she can take steps such as blocking single guys from mailing her. Letting her take the lead on who can mail her.

By *ofnungslosMan
25 weeks ago

town

White knighting doesn’t work OP. People see right through it.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
25 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'd say in my years on here that abuse comes from all demographics. To be fair I've had more abuse from single women or male half of a couple than Any single guy.. that's in person as well as on here. X

25 weeks ago

If you get one abusive message then block or report and block

That would stop anyone getting any continual abusive messages

By *ornyguy666Man
25 weeks ago

Nottingham

No room abusive people on here People should respect

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

25 weeks ago

East Sussex

Make your friend aware if mail filters. She can then prevent single men from contacting her, block the ones who already have and seek out and message the ones who interest her. That would be a really effective way of you helping her

By *oxy jWoman
25 weeks ago

somerset

"Rant time ………

This post was so single guys that pester at least try and understand and not spoil it for the rest of the single guys"

nobody ruins it for the so called good guys your responsible for yourself so stop hiding behind excuse's of others bad behaviour those that are dicks ruin it for themselves no one else .... also alot of people think white knighting is creepy too

By *oxy jWoman
25 weeks ago

somerset

"I'd say in my years on here that abuse comes from all demographics. To be fair I've had more abuse from single women or male half of a couple than Any single guy.. that's in person as well as on here. X "

this is so true male half's of some couples are vile and plentiful and women too ...

By *toC Thats MeWoman
25 weeks ago

Sheffield

You just have to not let some things bother you. Failing that use the filters that fab provided, they help.

By *he milf next doorWoman
25 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"White knighting doesn’t work OP. People see right through it. "

Post new Message to Thread