FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watching your guy with a guy right in front of you!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

Girls, why is it so horny watching your straight guy find his bi side and have the best time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

When i say straight I dont mean to label....maybe I mean a guy who never thought he would be with a man let alone enjoy it

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"When i say straight I dont mean to label....maybe I mean a guy who never thought he would be with a man let alone enjoy it"

If you thought it... You would probably want to try it..

By *ister_EMan
25 weeks ago

Hayling Island

It is so fucking Hot to share a first time bi experience with a couple! I love seing the mesmerised look of lust, pleasure and satisfaction on a woman's face as she watches you use, and/or pleasure her man

It's even better when she joins in, helping, encouraging and instructing him! Guiding his hand to your cock to touch you for the first time. Her Kissing him and then sharing his first BJ so that they suck you together!

Her brushing his lips with your cockholding his head and slowly fucking your cock with his mouth.

Kissing him as you stroke and suck him. Constantly telling him how hot its making her and how turned on she is by it.

And of course the ultimate is to slowly open him up and fuck his virgin hole

The look a woman gets when she watches you slowly fuck him to orgasm is the hottest thing you can Imagine! Especially her pleasure and satisfaction as she watches him writhe and moan and loose himself in the pleasure of the moment, as he squirts his hot cum all over himself

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"It is so fucking Hot to share a first time bi experience with a couple! I love seing the mesmerised look of lust, pleasure and satisfaction on a woman's face as she watches you use, and/or pleasure her man

It's even better when she joins in, helping, encouraging and instructing him! Guiding his hand to your cock to touch you for the first time. Her Kissing him and then sharing his first BJ so that they suck you together!

Her brushing his lips with your cockholding his head and slowly fucking your cock with his mouth.

Kissing him as you stroke and suck him. Constantly telling him how hot its making her and how turned on she is by it.

The look a woman gets when she watches you slowly fuck him to orgasm is the hottest thing you can Imagine! Especially her pleasure and satisfaction as she watches him writhe and moan and loose himself in the pleasure of the moment, as he squirts his hot cum all over himself

"

Elegant summary x

By *umplayerMan
25 weeks ago

Chester

I do want to do this with my wife…we’ve discussed it a few times but yet to make it a reality…I live in hope!

By *aige_TurningTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Oxford

"It is so fucking Hot to share a first time bi experience with a couple! I love seing the mesmerised look of lust, pleasure and satisfaction on a woman's face as she watches you use, and/or pleasure her man

"

Ohhh wow this yes please

By *ensualgent38Man
25 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

"

It’s those looks between the couple, isn’t it. Such a turn on to see a couple turned on with me. I love it

By *wo for two 2018Couple
25 weeks ago

dartford

Love this

By *ee1967Man
25 weeks ago

pinner

Wife loved me sucking cock

Would sit qnd play

By *eyeYCouple
25 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

"Girls, why is it so horny watching your straight guy find his bi side and have the best time?"

Take it you've enjoyed this OP?

Yet to, but he's keen to experiment and oh god I'm aching to watch and encourage!

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"Girls, why is it so horny watching your straight guy find his bi side and have the best time?

Take it you've enjoyed this OP?

Yet to, but he's keen to experiment and oh god I'm aching to watch and encourage! "

He ain't straight if he's Bi xx

By *inkyguyUKMan
25 weeks ago

worcester

Everyone loves bumming we have already established this, those that deny it secretly love it the most. That's why they have a swagger like John Wayne. Basically their arseholes are like a air sock.

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"Everyone loves bumming we have already established this, those that deny it secretly love it the most. That's why they have a swagger like John Wayne. Basically their arseholes are like a air sock. "

Nice quote x

By *ice oneMan
25 weeks ago

Leicester

I have had the pleasure of playing with the hubby as his wife watched me take hubby`s bi cherry on 3 occasions. Only one wife never joined in the other two could not stay seated watching and had to join lol. Very fond memories

And yes was invited back for more

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"I have had the pleasure of playing with the hubby as his wife watched me take hubby`s bi cherry on 3 occasions. Only one wife never joined in the other two could not stay seated watching and had to join lol. Very fond memories

And yes was invited back for more "

Good to play

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

I was chatting to a couple in a swinging club and she said have you ever sucked by a male. I have thought about it and she replied would you like my husband to be your first, we all went to a private room and his wife sat in the chair, I took off my towel. I was nervous and husband kiss my neck and then my nipple and then onto his knees kissing my thigh and he touched my cock which was stood to attention and watch him open his mouth and over my cock which was a amazing feeling and even better with his wife watching us.

25 weeks ago

"Girls, why is it so horny watching your straight guy find his bi side and have the best time?"

I’d love to find a cooler to explore this with

By *unkhouser72Man
25 weeks ago

Gtr Manchester

I love to explore my bi side in a mmf scenario

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"I was chatting to a couple in a swinging club and she said have you ever sucked by a male. I have thought about it and she replied would you like my husband to be your first, we all went to a private room and his wife sat in the chair, I took off my towel. I was nervous and husband kiss my neck and then my nipple and then onto his knees kissing my thigh and he touched my cock which was stood to attention and watch him open his mouth and over my cock which was a amazing feeling and even better with his wife watching us."

Nice

By *arl17Man
25 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"I love to explore my bi side in a mmf scenario "

25 weeks ago

Do any women like the idea of going “on the pull” with a man, specifically to find an another guy to take home?

That’s something I’m looking to do. Though it seems rare to find a woman that’s enjoys that kind of scenario.

By *eaSlutsCouple
25 weeks ago

Glasgow

A has a biiiig bi guy fantasy Heard her talking with another couple at a party about how "fucking hot" it would be to see

C x

By *ikey warringtonMan
25 weeks ago

Warrington

Bi MMF scenarios are the best

25 weeks ago

I have to admit I think about trying my bi side a lot with a couple think it’s the excitement of the taboo idea.

By *ab FunstersCouple
25 weeks ago

Midlands

Elegant summary x "

Horny summary

Post new Message to Thread