Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No hardon!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I`ve had a couple of guys who can`t get it up no matter what you do to them, poor buggers! I love a hard cock not a mr softee

Is it only me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Maybe they are feeling guilty about cheating on their wives with another guy?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh deep joy - another cheating obssessive.

Maybe just bad luck, or maybe they're new to man to man stuff? I presume they weren't verified?

over a year ago

tbh I think it was an age thing them not me I`m not adverse to an older gentleman as long as his cock can get stiff!!

over a year ago

It can happen to the best of us! Nerves, just the day or maybe they it was wishful thinking on thier behalf?!

There are pleanty of ladies who require lubrication, dryness or a limp cock can be many reasons, just make sure that you have fun and so do they, thats is after all what it is all about!!

over a year ago

"Maybe they are feeling guilty about cheating on their wives with another guy?"

Could of been single or even gay, why do people always think its about men cheating on their partners or a fem cheating?!

Half the people on this site are playing away from home, this is not meant to be about relationships or cheating, but sexual encounters.

Would it be better if they went with a prostitue?

get over yourself....

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"tbh I think it was an age thing them not me I`m not adverse to an older gentleman as long as his cock can get stiff!!"

Maybe you just didnt Turn him on enough..

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I`ve had a couple of guys who can`t get it up no matter what you do to them, poor buggers! I love a hard cock not a mr softee

Is it only me?"

Everyone is different, I won't always get a hard on. Even though im turned in and feeling hornet as hell, if you come across this problem again, have a good rest period and then I find a less is more approach can work. ie to gently play with them and almost forgetting your touching them, carry on conversation about any thing, and they may peak? Again?

It's a horrid feeling when it does happen because when they leave you and get home chances are that little rest time and they will be erect again , and still feeling hornet too, one Love x

By *aaLaaWoman
over a year ago

Pontesbury

I've had it happen twice because a guy is on pills for depression (different guys!)

The first one told me after we met that the packet said he might have a problem getting an erection, but he thought he'd give it a go without warning me. The second guy hadn't read any of the warnings on the pills!

I've tried not to take it personally, but it doesn't make for a great night.

over a year ago

they could have a medical problem, like diabetes, and how old is older?

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"I`ve had a couple of guys who can`t get it up no matter what you do to them, poor buggers! I love a hard cock not a mr softee

Is it only me?

Everyone is different, I won't always get a hard on. Even though im turned in and feeling hornet as hell, if you come across this problem again, have a good rest period and then I find a less is more approach can work. ie to gently play with them and almost forgetting your touching them, carry on conversation about any thing, and they may peak? Again?

It's a horrid feeling when it does happen because when they leave you and get home chances are that little rest time and they will be erect again , and still feeling hornet too, one Love x"

That's a great post and VERY sound advice

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"Maybe they are feeling guilty about cheating on their wives with another guy?

Could of been single or even gay, why do people always think its about men cheating on their partners or a fem cheating?!

Half the people on this site are playing away from home, this is not meant to be about relationships or cheating, but sexual encounters.

get over yourself...."

'get over myself' FFS! The comment I made was a perfectly legitimate 'a' possible reason... who needs to get over what?

Could have been a single guy, could have been a gay guy? I don't get that one, why might a gay bloke not get a hard-on with a _iew to having sex with another guy?

over a year ago

"

Could have been a single guy, could have been a gay guy? I don't get that one, why might a gay bloke not get a hard-on with a _iew to having sex with another guy?"

What a crass comment. Men fail to get an erection at times for many reasons, physical as well as emotional.

How can you not see why a gay bloke would not get an erection with a _iew to having sex with another guy? That's similar to a straight guy not getting an erection with a woman. It happens.

There is no logic in your thinking that the OP was meeting married guys behind their wives backs, you just expressed your prejudices.

over a year ago

Your seriously prejudice aren't you!

A guy str8, bi or gay can suffer with ED, or the odd moment! The male in your couple I guess is a supperman and has never failled to get hard to order then? Lucky you!!

Maybe a lesbian is cheating on her hubby and does not get wet? Is that odd?

Take your head from a dark orafice and see the real world, you never know you might learn a thing or two about people and sexuality, other than your very small pond.

over a year ago

How old were they? If they were pretty young, i reckon they were on drugs....either cocaine, ecstacy, or speed! Did they still feel really horny?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I've had three men unable to get an erection; none were married.

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've had three men unable to get an erection; none were married. "

90% of the reason will be down to nerves, Or just too excited. and yes there will be the other 10% of times when drink, drugs, medication or guilt comes in to it too.

again another tip. for anyone that does get, or has a problem, if this happens...... take a small step backwards and fall back on laying them on there front and giving them a very slow and sensual massage, stating with shoulders. bum legs and then see how it progresses? make sure to keep them warm too. soft blankets. one love xx

over a year ago

Its not just you. I have had this problem with past lovers. Think its one of the things that finally sent me gay. Dont hav to worry now lol

over a year ago

Pretty sad you feel to turn a soft dick thread into a cheating one. Can only guess soft dick issues hit a nerve.

over a year ago

Never had this problem but I have mates who suffer its not uncommon and can be a number of contributing factors

over a year ago

Pretty sad you feel to turn a soft dick thread into a cheating one. Can only guess soft dick issues hit a nerve. "

One other thing which I know everyone knows but I'll say it anyway, you don't have to have penetration to have fun. If he's doing all the nice things and just doesn't get stiff chances are he fancies you, he just can't perform in the traditional sense.

Lips mouth and tongue can work well too.

over a year ago

"It can happen to the best of us! Nerves, just the day or maybe they it was wishful thinking on thier behalf?!

There are pleanty of ladies who require lubrication, dryness or a limp cock can be many reasons, just make sure that you have fun and so do they, thats is after all what it is all about!!

"

I have suffered the same problem on a couple of occasions, it is more often a psychological issue. I can be turned on at a party or club, but stressing about not performing, and if course it won't then. As soon as we get home, bang, it's like a flagpole and I'm fine. It's a nerves barrier with me, nothing to do with guilt, as my girl is with me

Sure I'm not the only man who has this problem, and it certainly doesn't stop our fun )

over a year ago

Pretty sad you feel to turn a soft dick thread into a cheating one. Can only guess soft dick issues hit a nerve.

One other thing which I know everyone knows but I'll say it anyway, you don't have to have penetration to have fun. If he's doing all the nice things and just doesn't get stiff chances are he fancies you, he just can't perform in the traditional sense.

Lips mouth and tongue can work well too. "

Couldn't agree more

over a year ago

Only had a few experiences like this over years; frustrating at times but these things happen...and i up front to admit its happend to me a few years back when i was little under weather and could not stay hard

over a year ago

nah ive never come across guys having this problem lol

By *corcherMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

It can be performance anxiety. You've finally got the meet, now perform & perform well. You're verification depends on it. That causes stress & frustration so you worry which causes stress etc.

over a year ago

Somehow do not think there will a rush to meet the o p

over a year ago

Get over it

over a year ago

Noone wants to push the flump

over a year ago

"Noone wants to push the flump"

over a year ago

"Somehow do not think there will a rush to meet the o p "

Haha!! why not?

over a year ago

This has happened to me as well.

Very frustrating!

They always say "It's not you, it's me. I've had too much alcohol / drugs / on my mind / etc."

But still end up feeling that my mission has not been accomplished.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

cant post a marshmallow for sure lol

did he wear a condom the amount of men that try the I will lose my erection if I wear that?

over a year ago

Yes, condom is must!

This did not help with the erection...

over a year ago

"Yes, condom is must!

This did not help with the erection..."

Hmm... Take it as a compliment I guess?

over a year ago

get over yourself...."

Totally agree, everyone has there own reson for being here. Wish people would stop going on about blokes cheating, just as many women do it too. xx

over a year ago

"It can happen to the best of us! Nerves, just the day or maybe they it was wishful thinking on thier behalf?!

"

Exactly. You don't need a hard cock to have fun. Just ask a lesbian

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

often in their head it is more horny than the actual reality...

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

i have never had a problem geting hard and staying up....but i have been with 2 couples last year where hubbie had problems getting hard.With one chap...guy his wife used a cock pump to get it hard and the other hubbies she used her talents on him but he kept going down. I felt for them both. it cannot be very nice.

Post new Message to Thread