Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Small penis humiliation

Jump to newest

By *issyforyou OP   TV/TS
33 weeks ago

Durham

Hi even tho I'm above avarage I'm now part of a couple and she cuckolds me and I'm a grower not a shower and I've found I love looking small infront of people I'm also caged most of the time anybody had experience or also love the humiliation of looking small especially in front of gf and women and vwe men and bulls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

33 weeks ago

Durham

Any small dicked sissys and cucks out there ? X

By *ash0000Man
33 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

Not sure how sph works when you are big lol. But I think you should be caged all the time as punishment

33 weeks ago

Durham

"Not sure how sph works when you are big lol. But I think you should be caged all the time as punishment "
looks really small when soft and it stays soft somtimes and I love when she laughs at that infront of others

33 weeks ago

Durham

Will show pics on request xx

By (user no longer on site)
33 weeks ago

My only 3 way I got because the man had a small one and wanted to watch his wife with bigger.. was happy to help.. started with video calls then went onto a meet

33 weeks ago

Durham

"My only 3 way I got because the man had a small one and wanted to watch his wife with bigger.. was happy to help.. started with video calls then went onto a meet "
that's what I do now I've got couples profile gf likes to humiliate me with vwe men or bbc and makes me dress for meets

33 weeks ago

As long as everyone enjoys it.. its all good

By *ash0000Man
33 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

Not too much enjoyment for the cuck though lol

33 weeks ago

Durham

"Not too much enjoyment for the cuck though lol "
lots of enjoyment for the cuck humiliation is the reward maybe your girlfriends cum filled pussy to lick or cum on her face to clean xx

By *otwifeandcuckCouple
33 weeks ago

Blackpool

Yes me i love SPH either from my wife or her men or anyone in fact

33 weeks ago

Durham

"Yes me i love SPH either from my wife or her men or anyone in fact "
I'm above avarage but looks small when soft and love my girlfriend cucking me got pics to send xx

By *assysaz40Man
33 weeks ago

chorley

I love it too

By *ykinkyCouple
33 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Paul loves it when i call his little cock

By *oxy jWoman
33 weeks ago

somerset

sph is the same as any other kink it can be simple and charming to full on sadistic and twisted ... its down to the two people involved as to how far it goes ... none of it is wrong if thats whats wanted

sph is not cuckolding many make that mistake its a kink of its own but involved that kink into your cuckolding then it can be fantastic for all involved sph for my cuck on the humiliation scale has no ceiling (and very much consented) to a point were a few words cam my him cum without even getting the worm out ..... i say cum he cant cum its dribble

By *ornyguy666Man
33 weeks ago

Nottingham

Sadly mine only 5 to 6 on a good day

By *w_cuckCouple
33 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I am a small penis cuckold and get humiliated but my wife, her friends and her lovers

By *assysaz40Man
33 weeks ago

chorley

Wow I love this

33 weeks ago

Small x

33 weeks ago

Durham

"I am a small penis cuckold and get humiliated but my wife, her friends and her lovers"
profile looks sexy I bet she laughs at u while comparing xxx

By *inyppMan
33 weeks ago

watertown

"I am a small penis cuckold and get humiliated but my wife, her friends and her lovers"

Sounds like we are in the same boat!!

By *fbobbyMan
33 weeks ago

Dunstable

[Removed by poster at 17/11/23 15:51:11]

By *fbobbyMan
33 weeks ago

Dunstable

Would love to help her do this to you

33 weeks ago

Durham

"I am a small penis cuckold and get humiliated but my wife, her friends and her lovers

Would love to help her do this to you"

me please lol

By *azrich87Man
33 weeks ago

kings lynn

[Removed by poster at 17/11/23 15:57:17]

By *azrich87Man
33 weeks ago

kings lynn

Do mine if you want

By *ash0000Man
32 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"Wow I love this "

32 weeks ago

"Hi even tho I'm above avarage I'm now part of a couple and she cuckolds me and I'm a grower not a shower and I've found I love looking small infront of people I'm also caged most of the time anybody had experience or also love the humiliation of looking small especially in front of gf and women and vwe men and bulls "

We have not had the chance to do any cage play with another guy yet but that’s one of the attractions for me (Mr)

The cage making it look small even though it’s not

By *inkyguyUKMan
32 weeks ago

worcester

A sissy for me about how they act. If they are locked away that's good and if they have come to understand their role due to a small penis all the better and I do humiliate based on that

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple
32 weeks ago

Preston

Love it, especially when in the male swimming pool locker room, can see guys smirking when they see it

By *ash0000Man
32 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

Sounds perfect

By *butterfliesCouple
32 weeks ago

Murcia

Same, I have good size cock but want it to be viewed as small. Best night ever was going to HWC at Liberty Elite with my wife, one of her boyfriends and me in my cock cage. Big turn on watching them have fun while I was locked up. At one point I tried to cover up with a towel and my wife pulled it away for all to see! Loved it all and was not allowed out my cage until we got home

By *ee And MikeCouple
32 weeks ago

Cannock

"Same, I have good size cock but want it to be viewed as small. Best night ever was going to HWC at Liberty Elite with my wife, one of her boyfriends and me in my cock cage. Big turn on watching them have fun while I was locked up. At one point I tried to cover up with a towel and my wife pulled it away for all to see! Loved it all and was not allowed out my cage until we got home "

A cock cage can hide a multitude of sims as they say, but from experience the sight of it does tend to give your wife’s fucking partner the extra ‘horn’ to ensure she gets the best fucking she can !

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan
32 weeks ago

around abouts

Yeah, I spent my youth and early manhood in HELL in changing rooms. Very sporty and hard nut but with a tiny penis when soft. But couldn't give a sh1t now and just feel so much more free since I stopped caring. Actually just find it sexy now. Turns me on other people seeing how small I am x.

23 weeks ago

Durham

I have above avarage and good girth but I'm a shower not a grower and looks small when soft love humiliation ask for pics I love comparing to my toys and ex girlfriend loved humiliating me with chastity and her being fucked in front of me x

By *assysaz40Man
23 weeks ago

chorley

I would like more

21 weeks ago

Durham

Have pics on request to humiliate xx

By *oxy jWoman
21 weeks ago

somerset

i think if your not small then you cant really call it sph its just humiliation of other sorts may pem ejac or that you cant please women or what ever humiliation can be in any form sexually..

i use sph on hubs because hes small 2 1/2 inches ... however i also use humiliation cause of not being able to get hard ... and that he cums very quickly ... and that he cant please any woman sexually and is only good for oral or being botton to please guys thats alot of humiliation a tiny bit is sph ...

all consented all agreed that please us both before the idiots start

20 weeks ago

Durham

"i think if your not small then you cant really call it sph its just humiliation of other sorts may pem ejac or that you cant please women or what ever humiliation can be in any form sexually..

i use sph on hubs because hes small 2 1/2 inches ... however i also use humiliation cause of not being able to get hard ... and that he cums very quickly ... and that he cant please any woman sexually and is only good for oral or being botton to please guys thats alot of humiliation a tiny bit is sph ...

all consented all agreed that please us both before the idiots start "

yeah I love the you ant get hard so watch me fuck sombody that can bit she's done it a few times

By *roovyMcTwoShoesMan
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Have pics on request to humiliate xx"

Are you as small as me?

By *ebbie69Couple
20 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Have pics on request to humiliate xx

Are you as small as me?"

Wow you are small

By *otwifeandcuckCouple
19 weeks ago

Blackpool

Are you as small as me?"

Yes i am if not a little smaller

By *inyppMan
19 weeks ago

watertown

Are you as small as me?"

Unfortunately - or fortunately if you love humiliation like me lol - I am!!!

By *ittleJohn5Man
19 weeks ago

Wickham Market

It’s something that I qualify for

19 weeks ago

Durham

Ask for pics please and be honest my gf sleeps with others is she right to ?

By *oe and lolaCouple
18 weeks ago

Weston

3 inches and 4 around and no erection ever. I can't get a cage to fit because of tiny balls, which Lola loves to slap

By *EX-SMan
18 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Mines is like a wee willy winkie sausage when soft

By *mall Dick MidlandsMan
17 weeks ago

around abouts

Yeah, I spent my youth and early manhood in HELL in changing rooms. Very sporty and hard nut but with a tiny penis when soft. But couldn't give a sh1t now and just feel so much more free since I stopped caring. Actually just find it sexy now. Turns me on other people seeing how small I am x.

By *osh23Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Yeah, I spent my youth and early manhood in HELL in changing rooms. Very sporty and hard nut but with a tiny penis when soft. But couldn't give a sh1t now and just feel so much more free since I stopped caring. Actually just find it sexy now. Turns me on other people seeing how small I am x."

Bro I thought that was your nipple wot the actual fuck.. go get that tested it could be a mole

By *andK999Couple
17 weeks ago

Loughborough

Love it when Mrs does SPH about me

By *oxy502Man
17 weeks ago

doncaster

I have a tiny cock

By *ittleJohn5Man
17 weeks ago

Wickham Market

Small and sometimes locked

But finding someone good at SPH is hard

By *osh23Man
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I have a tiny cock"

You have a bell end lad.. totally different from a tiny cock

By *unx2019Couple
17 weeks ago

Moray

Last meet when was doing doggy, looked him in the face and said guy was much bigger and gave me much more than he did. was amazed at effect had on cuck, he filled his little cage. Think there's going to be much more SPH for him in the future

By *ash0000Man
17 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"Last meet when was doing doggy, looked him in the face and said guy was much bigger and gave me much more than he did. was amazed at effect had on cuck, he filled his little cage. Think there's going to be much more SPH for him in the future "

Sounds great.

13 weeks ago

Durham

Pm to humiliate me please pocs available for alpha cock

2 weeks ago

Durham

People wanna swap pics ?

By *heekychap0661Man
1 week ago

margate

I love it

By *ongAndThick123Man
1 week ago

Leeds

I enjoy humiliating strong men, with small dicks

By *eterinpantiesukMan
1 week ago

southam

"Last meet when was doing doggy, looked him in the face and said guy was much bigger and gave me much more than he did. was amazed at effect had on cuck, he filled his little cage. Think there's going to be much more SPH for him in the future "

it is so unfair after he has accepted your regime off smaller cages to reduce his cock size but if it makes his now tiny cock stiff then he must appreciate it

By *oe and lolaCouple
5 days ago

Weston

"Last meet when was doing doggy, looked him in the face and said guy was much bigger and gave me much more than he did. was amazed at effect had on cuck, he filled his little cage. Think there's going to be much more SPH for him in the future

it is so unfair after he has accepted your regime off smaller cages to reduce his cock size but if it makes his now tiny cock stiff then he must appreciate it "

At least he can get some stiffness. Not being able to transfer what’s going on in your brain with your dick is hard work. I’ve taken to clipping a plastic stay fresh food bag tie just so that I can trap enough blood in it to hopefully pull myself off.

By *irwanksalot69Man
5 days ago

Birmingham

2 days ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 30/06/24 11:11:14]

2 days ago

Durham

Msg me to swap pics and compare

Post new Message to Thread