Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

nsa fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Y do some girls want things to more than they are? some girls just want sex then leave n some wanna stick about its only sex!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Some blokes are like that too!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why when it is made clear?

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

because some want to BE NSA:NotSoAlone....i think some fabsters would be better of on a dating site,would be more honest!

(susie)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because a fun evening of nsa doesn't have to be - walk in door, throw off clothes, sex, dress, leave..

Some people like to make it a social occasion to! Such as a few drinks first, a build up

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Because a fun evening of nsa doesn't have to be - walk in door, throw off clothes, sex, dress, leave..

Some people like to make it a social occasion to! Such as a few drinks first, a build up

"

Yeah a guy I met a couple of times used to come over we'd have some food and watch a movie and have a chat. Was all part of the fun coz the sexual tension was there knowing what was gonna happen after lol x

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"because some want to BE NSA:NotSoAlone....i think some fabsters would be better of on a dating site,would be more honest!

(susie)"

over a year ago

"Y do some girls want things to more than they are? some girls just want sex then leave n some wanna stick about its only sex!!!!!"

Some are after more that they say they are here.

over a year ago

"Y do some girls want things to more than they are? some girls just want sex then leave n some wanna stick about its only sex!!!!!

Some are after more that they say they are here. "

Marry me.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

NSA = no sodding action.

However, when I have sex. I do like the woman to stick around.....literally....yummy

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

shag them on the door step, once you shoot, just shut the door.......

over a year ago

"shag them on the door step, once you shoot, just shut the door......."

.... Forget shagging just pop your cock thru the letterbox for a BJ then you don't have that intimate feeling of seeing each other. Keep it NSA for sure.

Oh you might just want to make sure the post and happy with that address first .. Don't want any nasty terriers dangling on your nob they're worse than needy women

over a year ago

Predictive wanky txt aargh. should have said postman !!!!

over a year ago

"Because a fun evening of nsa doesn't have to be - walk in door, throw off clothes, sex, dress, leave..

Yeah a guy I met a couple of times used to come over we'd have some food and watch a movie and have a chat. Was all part of the fun coz the sexual tension was there knowing what was gonna happen after lol x"

If couples do that it's called swinging and it's ok.

If singles do that it's not ok and they have to join a dating site.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

I agree. I much prefer this

...not without some risks though...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Yeah a guy I met a couple of times used to come over we'd have some food and watch a movie and have a chat. Was all part of the fun coz the sexual tension was there knowing what was gonna happen after lol x

"

Let's not forget the couples that act like singles and territory mark single men/women. Ooh it's like a soap opera in here!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What if, instead of NSA, someone wanted no actual strings attached, ie. they were not into bondage.....

NASA

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Why is it always couples that turn this age old debate in to 'singles should be on a dating site'

Sheesh, I may be a single female, but will not be treated like a piece of meat, by someone just turning up for a shag then leaving, if that was the case I might as well, change my profession and make some money out of it!

How I meet is my business and if you don't like it then tough, I will not be meeting you, simple really

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Looks like NSA has different meanings.We enjoy the build-up and social side of swinging and prefer to make a long night of a meet just like many singles do.

NSA has nothing to do with that in my eyes,it's about fabsters who tend to get emotional attached + upset when that person plays with others,too.There have been enough Forum threats about people not really beeing able to have NSA fun.We know many who find themselfes in that awkward situation where they have to explain that it's only NSA fun for them and not an exclusive relationship.

Happy NSA fun to all swingers whichever way you play

(susie)

over a year ago

"Y do some girls want things to more than they are? some girls just want sex then leave n some wanna stick about its only sex!!!!!"

do u mean girls on here or in general?cos u havent met any frm here

over a year ago

"Why is it always couples that turn this age old debate in to 'singles should be on a dating site'

Sheesh, I may be a single female, but will not be treated like a piece of meat, by someone just turning up for a shag then leaving, if that was the case I might as well, change my profession and make some money out of it!

How I meet is my business and if you don't like it then tough, I will not be meeting you, simple really "

I LOVE YOU

over a year ago

When i meet i like to have a drink/meal and a chat and enjoy each others company knowing whats cumming up

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My fave fb is my fave because we chat and drink for a while before the clothes come off. It lets me know he actually likes me! Having said that sometimes only a quickie will do.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

Haha!! Yeah I'd noticed the difference. Silly really. We have no intention of dating or becoming anything more than people who occasionally had a good night of fun.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

its not always wham bam thankyou maam . we are all personalities and not just fucking machines.

over a year ago

"its not always wham bam thankyou maam . we are all personalities and not just fucking machines. "

Okay that's me out

over a year ago

Ahhhh fuck it !

over a year ago

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Why is it always couples that turn this age old debate in to 'singles should be on a dating site'

How I meet is my business and if you don't like it then tough, I will not be meeting you, simple really "

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I like to get to know my meets, maybe even become friends. I like to make ladies feel special and couples feel at ease around me. It's not without it's risks I suppose, but I'd sooner be like that than just have a wham bam thank you meet any day.

People swing how they want to, as long as they have fun and try to be as honest about it then it's okay by me.

over a year ago

"I like to get to know my meets, maybe even become friends. I like to make ladies feel special and couples feel at ease around me. It's not without it's risks I suppose, but I'd sooner be like that than just have a wham bam thank you meet any day.

People swing how they want to, as long as they have fun and try to be as honest about it then it's okay by me. "

Less risk from couples

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Round of applause from this lady

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I like to get to know my meets, maybe even become friends. I like to make ladies feel special and couples feel at ease around me. It's not without it's risks I suppose, but I'd sooner be like that than just have a wham bam thank you meet any day.

People swing how they want to, as long as they have fun and try to be as honest about it then it's okay by me.

Less risk from couples "

Only because you wouldn't leave M for me

over a year ago

Less risk from couples

Only because you wouldn't leave M for me "

Oh I dunno make me a decent offer

over a year ago

Who said romance was dead??? Lol

Ms

over a year ago

I think there's a fine line to be drawn. Think for us it depends on the person involved. We don't mind some social involvement but yes some people can be a bit clingy and to counter balance the OP I'm talking men here.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Well put!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/13 20:51:02]

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Less risk from couples

Oh I dunno make me a decent offer "

1/3 of a bottle of perry, half a big Galaxy bar, some left over Wotsits and 46p....

over a year ago

How I meet is my business and if you don't like it then tough, I will not be meeting you, simple really

Well put! "

well said ..agree with you totally

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Y do some girls want things to more than they are? some girls just want sex then leave n some wanna stick about its only sex!!!!!

Some are after more that they say they are here. "

That happens too... yes.

over a year ago

Less risk from couples

1/3 of a bottle of perry, half a big Galaxy bar, some left over Wotsits and 46p...."

Don't like chocolate!

Fail lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Actually I agree with most of that, but reading back I'm not sure anyone said the fist bit as such - just that SOME singles on here are actually looking for more than just NSA meets and a dating site would probably be a better option. The majority aren't though, although emotions can become involved.

I think that's it anyway. My brains frazzled todsy

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Less risk from couples

1/3 of a bottle of perry, half a big Galaxy bar, some left over Wotsits and 46p....

Don't like chocolate!

Fail lol"

No fail. That was an offer to M to leave you and join me

over a year ago

Less risk from couples

Don't like chocolate!

Fail lol

No fail. That was an offer to M to leave you and join me "

Oh dear he doesn't either, not doing well now haha but hey you can have him

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Actually I agree with most of that, but reading back I'm not sure anyone said the fist bit as such - just that SOME singles on here are actually looking for more than just NSA meets and a dating site would probably be a better option. The majority aren't though, although emotions can become involved.

I think that's it anyway. My brains frazzled todsy "

well done Einstein you got it

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

& the Oscar for best response goes to this lady

OP there are people on here who simply want you to come round, drop your trousers, dump your load and leave. If you look hard enough you will find them (or perhaps you can say that on your profile so everyone knows what you want)

Some of us, be it singles or couples like the social aspect of swinging too. So we don't just want a quick shag we enjoy the company too & (you may not like a random stranger saying this to you) you have to respect people choices.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I think that's it anyway. My brains frazzled todsy

well done Einstein you got it "

I'll get accused of being a sycophant now!

over a year ago

ohhhh was gonna post but cant be bothered - done this one so many time already

over a year ago

if people want to look fo rmore.. why not.. if they want to find love with someone who swings, what a good place to look for liek minded people! as long as they state this..

its all about communication before a meet

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well put! "

As someone who speaks a lot of straight forward truth as well, I do respect the fact you agree where I am coming from, so thank you!

And for the record, us singles can and do separate NSA sex and whilst I am aware not everyone can, it's not just us singletons that can get over involved! Food for thought! Hmm?

over a year ago

oh and thats why we have profiles.. so people can see if someone is looking for the same thing as u XD

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

silly me, I thought this site was meant to be whatever two or more conseting adults wanted it to be??

Or am I mistaken??

By *panielMan
over a year ago

derby

Becaused there are so many damaged/fuck up people on here that say one thing and want something completely different,

NSA = Relationship

Coffee and a Chat = Date

Fuck Buddie = Boy/Girlfriend

etc

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Go foxy!!! xx

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

[Removed by poster at 26/02/13 21:54:03]

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Becaused there are so many damaged/fuck up people on here that say one thing and want something completely different,

NSA = Relationship

Coffee and a Chat = Date

etc"

i'm looking for friends with benefits, if you can decipher that & let me know where i come on the damaged/fucked up scale it'll save me on therapy bills

over a year ago

There is one couple that we meet quite regularly and we often don't actually get around to playing... just get carried away chatting. The social side of things is important to us, but to each their own.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Go foxy!!! xx"

Thank you! I was going to say more, but I've given up lol You'll always have couples who are happy to meet singles if it suits them, but the rest of us should move to a dating site, then there are the men that seem to think that this site should be full of females, just sitting, waiting, dressed to the nines, waiting for the elusive 'fancy a fuck message' and jumping up and down, thinking 'he has picked me, he has picked me'....I'll see you in 15 minutes! Ummm no, it's doesn't work that way! Can you tell this thread has been umpteen times before (not that I am pissed off at all!) ha Ha

By *panielMan
over a year ago

derby

"Becaused there are so many damaged/fuck up people on here that say one thing and want something completely different,

NSA = Relationship

Coffee and a Chat = Date

etc

i'm looking for friends with benefits, if you can decipher that & let me know where i come on the damaged/fucked up scale it'll save me on therapy bills "

Don't take it personnel wasn't aimed at anyone in perticular, the worst girl i meet, said on or second meet she loved me, WTF....

Post new Message to Thread