Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too young?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dont know if anyone can help or atleast put my mind to rest

Obviously i am quite young, but i never seem to get a reply from emails or find people who actually want to meet with a 21 year old?

I also want to experience a swingers club, but would be shy going on my own for the first time? anyone give me any advice on how to overcome this as their are not any ones near bristol which seem to be active now that romeos have shut down?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello and welcome to the site and the forums.

There will be some people out there who want to meet a young man, but also others that won't! Why not try going to a social? That way you can get to know and mingle with like minded people and maybe find someone who would be willing to accompany you to a club!

Good luck

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Cant give you advice on clubs as never been, but im sure others will fill you in.

BUT.... your lack of meets may be due to the fact that your profile is a little erm 'blunt'.

It reads like you are looking for a teacher, looking for single lady and you dont mind meeting for a chat before you get down to anything etc.

Meeting someone, (if you get that far) does not actually guarantee a shag lol. I think if you have a read of other guys profiles and see how they 'sell' themselves , then adjust it to meet what you want, then you may be more appealing.

Your age may be a small disadvantage, but there are lots of fems on here who enjoy younger men.

Be patient, join in the chat and forum, and dont put everything into this site, there are many places in the 'real world' for a man of your youth to find fems who enjoy NSA relationships.

Stay safe xx

over a year ago

Just be yourself, have a laugh but most of all just be respectful and have a good time.

You'd find what your looking for when you least expect it. Im on the same boat.

So good luck mate!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Unfortunately you are up against thousands of other men who can accommodate, have confidence and not the same age as our children with attention grabbing profiles.

That said, every pot has its lid. Make sure you contact women looking for your age group, your profile is generic: revamp it, relax and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

over a year ago

Read your profile and other than the typo errors we all do at times; its fine;

Id agree with most comments - you need to get to a social or find a buddy to help you along....but give it time its still only 2 months since you joined

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

Hi. As to clubs - try Chameleons in Newport. It's a 'towel club', which means most guys there just wear a towel, so you don't have to worry so much about what to wear. It's only open to single guys on a Friday evening, but it's a fairly easy-going place, with a lot of nice people. You'd need to ring them about membership, which isn't cheap for single guys. Newport is far enough away from Bristol that you're unlikely to bump into neighbours, too.

over a year ago

As in meeting we have never had a meet from a chat room or forum post as such, the main way of meeting is attending socials and clubs! yeah people do meet of here aswell but like said there 1000,s of single guys that wont or cant go clubs for whatever reason so if you really do want to stand out from the usual singlemen on here looking for sex, attend events and enjoy,

You will gain confidence which is a turn on anyway, shyness isnt, unless in a female lol ( just my opion )

the fact you cant accom wont be a big seller to be honest. and yeash age can go against you but that works both ways as being older some young ones wont meet us.

Get verified even if just by photo on here and maybe cam, but the ultimate verify is from meeting in person where you can get in a social even if you havnt played, and in clubs or socials age isnt at the forefront of the conversation so if you act mature, friendly and respectful you,ll come across that way and have more chancve to play with someone

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Why not just lie about your age. Would be a bit novel adding a few years for fab.

We've noticed we've caught up with and now overtaken a few profiles on here age wise.

over a year ago

"Why not just lie about your age. Would be a bit novel adding a few years for fab.

We've noticed we've caught up with and now overtaken a few profiles on here age wise."

The problem with lying about one's age is that aside from being against the rules, people who won't meet 21 yr olds, won't take too kindly to finding out they have lied about their age. Lets face it, if he said he was 30 and that is their age limit, they are going to know on meeting him that he isn't

Post new Message to Thread