Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

playing with non swinger friends?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently, and unexpectedly ended up in bed with a good friend who never had a threesome before but knew we were swingers, and wondered if anyone else has played with non swinging friends?

And how was the friendship afterwards?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think everyone has the capability to swing. The only thing that stops people playing is preconceived ideas about all swingers being oddballs.

ive had 3somes with people that insist they are not swingers and TBH the friendship has lasted for many years. although her new fella does not like me one bit.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I ended up in bed with one of my best mates years ago...we'd both d*unk far too much wine and been chatting about bisexuality - we're still bessie mates, had a bit of awkwardness for a week or so afterwards but sat down and talked about it and realised it was just a bit of a d*unken fling...since then, no problems, in fact I'm just waiting for her to turn up with a bottle of wine for a catch up!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

We were eighteen,when a friend of Mrs saucy first joined us for a threesome.

that was thirty years ago,and she is not a swinger,but she still occasionally joins us for a threesome.

so I would say she was still our friend,and then some.

over a year ago

I have but wouldnt again. He got too needy and its not worth the agro at all.

over a year ago

Yes I have, and she's still one of my best friends. There has never been any awkwardness.

By *artsnikCouple
over a year ago

wortley

"Recently, and unexpectedly ended up in bed with a good friend who never had a threesome before but knew we were swingers, and wondered if anyone else has played with non swinging friends?

And how was the friendship afterwards?"

All was fine made dubble. Sure they new what. Was happening all. Fine afterwoods all back to normal

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

If someone ask's us 'when did you start swinging' I tell them there is two answers...

1, About 13 years.

2, since our teens.

13 years since we first signed up to a swingers website.

In our teens, having no idea there was such a thing as swinging Mrs and her best mate used to swap boyfriends, later FMF followed etc. Me, MFM MFMF etc. If we had to put a label on that we'd say its 'having fun with your mates'.

What it's really about is if a person chooses the wear the label 'Swinger' or not.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If someone ask's us 'when did you start swinging' I tell them there is two answers...

1, About 13 years.

2, since our teens.

13 years since we first signed up to a swingers website.

In our teens, having no idea there was such a thing as swinging Mrs and her best mate used to swap boyfriends, later FMF followed etc. Me, MFM MFMF etc. If we had to put a label on that we'd say its 'having fun with your mates'.

What it's really about is if a person chooses the wear the label 'Swinger' or not."

That's what we told her, just because you have, don't go labeling yourself, it was just fun. Her new boyfriend suspects and that's made it awkward because he doesn't want her seeing us, but we're all grown ups and she's still one of our closest friends

over a year ago

yes we have played with a friend off mine , he does not know we swing , just one nite we were all out drinking and were talking abou 3sums he say he would love to try one , then the wife say to him , do u want to come back to ours and try it , , so we all went back to ours and had fun , and we all still good friends

over a year ago

Yes we have with one of shanes mates, he oftern comes over at weekends, been happening every couple of months for a yr now, still fun and we are all still great friends,

Chloe xx

over a year ago

"yes we have played with a friend off mine , he does not know we swing , just one nite we were all out drinking and were talking abou 3sums he say he would love to try one , then the wife say to him , do u want to come back to ours and try it , , so we all went back to ours and had fun , and we all still good friends "

if only that happened to me

Post new Message to Thread