By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Getting my lower leg done tomorrow.

What are your thoughts on this type?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

are you having it done in the traditional method?

i saw a hand tapped tatoo being done at MK tattoo convention last year, sounded horific but looked pretty cool (my syster thought it was hitting his boe until i pointed out that was the noise of the guy tapping the tattoo lol)

these types of tatoos are meant to be personally designed to reflect the persons personality. i think it would be a shame for these t become mainstream with people getting designs because they look good

over a year ago

"are you having it done in the traditional method?

i saw a hand tapped tatoo being done at MK tattoo convention last year, sounded horific but looked pretty cool (my syster thought it was hitting his boe until i pointed out that was the noise of the guy tapping the tattoo lol)

these types of tatoos are meant to be personally designed to reflect the persons personality. i think it would be a shame for these t become mainstream with people getting designs because they look good"

Yup i agree,

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

where are you gettng it done? did yo have to have a consultation for them to work out your design?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

If you are having traditional hand tap, ask if they are willing to do women for me.

The Maori tattooist I found won't do a woman.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maori, Polynesian, or any form of tribal tattooing has to be done in a traditional manner for us, even if it does hurt more and takes much longer lol

Most of the authentic tattoos relate to something specific for the wearer, sort of tells a story about the person and their origins.

Best of luck with your leg tat

over a year ago

Ok no probs, im on my way now to london to have a look

Post new Message to Thread