Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

profile pictures

Jump to newest

By *ukkakecoupleuk OP   Couple
over a year ago

horsham

we tried to post on the comments about male profiles not putting pictures of themselves on their profiles . i.e loads of female past partners but only cock shots of themselves . we think all profiles should have clear face pics of both people .what have they to hide otherwise . they all seem to say i need to be discrete for my job . well do these people think we are all unemployed we must all be discrete isnt it the swingers code if i remember rightly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"we tried to post on the comments about male profiles not putting pictures of themselves on their profiles . i.e loads of female past partners but only cock shots of themselves . we think all profiles should have clear face pics of both people .what have they to hide otherwise . they all seem to say i need to be discrete for my job . well do these people think we are all unemployed we must all be discrete isnt it the swingers code if i remember rightly "

we have face pics in private and no we would never put on profile pic of our faces.

This is the net and too many people who are quite happy (note one post on forum recently describing this as well) where face pics could and would ve downloaded and put anywhere. sadly if the site was only used by honest genuine swingers then it wouldnt be a problem. but its not there are far too many young chancers on here who havent a clue about swinging and we wouldnt trust them with any pics.

our face pics are for people we are or maybe interested in meeting only.

And yes we both work but some places of employment would not take kindly to a hobby such as ours. so best kept away as we need our jobs and not worth risking it. also someone else posted a while ago about being hassled by a colleague at work who found out she was a swinger.

if it was the your profile had to ve our face pic we would leave the site as its not worth risking our employment as we have young family to feed and bills to pay. simple. we happily go on cam with faces if we are looking to meet someone so our faces are seen. if they are not happy with that then we arent interested in them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"we tried to post on the comments about male profiles not putting pictures of themselves on their profiles . i.e loads of female past partners but only cock shots of themselves . we think all profiles should have clear face pics of both people .what have they to hide otherwise . they all seem to say i need to be discrete for my job . well do these people think we are all unemployed we must all be discrete isnt it the swingers code if i remember rightly "

you really think that a stranger on a website is going to up hold discretion just because its the unwritten rule of swinging?

we have seen several posts about people who have had their pics stolen, put around the internet, posted around the local area etc. For that reasn i will only show my ace pic to people i have been chatting to.

If you are confident enough to now that you can deal with this happening to you then fair do's but eeryone has the right to protect their identity however they choose to on here. you ahve the right not to interact with people who you feel have something to hide.

By *eekenderzCouple
over a year ago

London

I admire your openness but I wouldn't need 115 pics to decide if I fancy someone, about 3 clear body pics would be enough and then ask for face pics if I want to approach someone and take it further. Each to their own, but most people will want to keep their identity a little more under wraps and not shout it from the roof tops.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our profile we decide what pics we want on it. If that gets us less meets, we're not bothered to be honest. It gets my back up when people demand what photos they want to see from us.

By *ukkakecoupleuk OP   Couple
over a year ago

horsham

"we tried to post on the comments about male profiles not putting pictures of themselves on their profiles . i.e loads of female past partners but only cock shots of themselves . we think all profiles should have clear face pics of both people .what have they to hide otherwise . they all seem to say i need to be discrete for my job . well do these people think we are all unemployed we must all be discrete isnt it the swingers code if i remember rightly

I admire your openness but I wouldn't need 115 pics to decide if I fancy someone, about 3 clear body pics would be enough and then ask for face pics if I want to approach someone and take it further. Each to their own, but most people will want to keep their identity a little more under wraps and not shout it from the roof tops. "

we dont think we are shouting from the rooftop we just believe in making an effort .like we do in our jobs and also in everything we do in life but yes we agree each to their own and we also respect everyones privacy and their own standards

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Our profile we decide what pics we want on it. If that gets us less meets, we're not bothered to be honest. It gets my back up when people demand what photos they want to see from us. "

+1

we ALREADY get creepy messages from single guys who think they have recognized Mrs Cherry round Aylesbury from her profile pictures, I cant imagine if we had full face pictures on display what would happen so why bother risking it ?

(yes I realize its ludicrous saying you can recognize someone from the pics we have up).

Reality is we have a private album and pictures that we give out to anyone that garners our interest but dont have to jeopardise our privacy for that.

over a year ago

I got recognised in a pub once when i had a face pic on another site...never again....

Also i wouldnt want to scare you all

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I got recognised in a pub once when i had a face pic on another site...never again....

Also i wouldnt want to scare you all "

Yeah the first time someone asked if Mrs Cherry was in a specific place and time it was a little freaky (she doesnt walk around town with her boobs out!)

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I have nothing to hide.

But I choose not to put my face picture on the web with my profile name stamped over it and website name on it (I assume you would need the photos to be verified genuine in this way).

If not then I will happily put a pic of Debbie Harry on and wait for the inbox to fill.

Seriously tho, my face pic is swapped by email if needed, its a pic i have on facebook so its already a pic that is known by freinds and family. No one can threaten me in any way with these types of pic as they are already on the net and could of been taken from there.

Anyone who doesnt like my way of staying safe can 'jog on'

over a year ago

I've tried everything makes pics just face pics now if you look I've decided to put these on

over a year ago

"I've tried everything makes pics just face pics now if you look I've decided to put these on "
makes means naked stupid phone

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"I've tried everything makes pics just face pics now if you look I've decided to put these on makes means naked stupid phone "

Just had a peek, can see where you are going wrong.

No pet dog. Ladies all love a man with a puppy. lol

Your pics are a bit overkill, but well done for trying x

over a year ago

"I have nothing to hide.

But I choose not to put my face picture on the web with my profile name stamped over it and website name on it (I assume you would need the photos to be verified genuine in this way).

If not then I will happily put a pic of Debbie Harry on and wait for the inbox to fill.

Seriously tho, my face pic is swapped by email if needed, its a pic i have on facebook so its already a pic that is known by freinds and family. No one can threaten me in any way with these types of pic as they are already on the net and could of been taken from there.

Anyone who doesnt like my way of staying safe can 'jog on'

"

If they are taken from here though they say the sites name and your user name over the bottom.

over a year ago

I think your being a little naive there..

over a year ago

"I've tried everything makes pics just face pics now if you look I've decided to put these on makes means naked stupid phone

Just had a peek, can see where you are going wrong.

No pet dog. Ladies all love a man with a puppy. lol

Your pics are a bit overkill, but well done for trying x"

I have a dog patterdale terrier

over a year ago

I've changed them have another look see what you think

over a year ago

Even if employment wasn't an issue we wouldn't have our faces in public on here. I have no idea who might look on here - family, friends, neighbours - none of which I want looking into our sexual interests.

If those things don't concern you then good for you, it's not for me to make a judgement on what's in your best interests.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"I've changed them have another look see what you think "

I like, it gives a full overview of you, chest, bum and face, no overkill and nothing too 'in your face'.

I wasnt critisizing your profile, just teasing.

Good luck and stay safe xx

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

It's a free side were many take a close look @ profiles from their hometown to see if they reconize anyone,having no intetion in becoming sitesupporters or swingers but would think it great fun in making unwelcome remarks!

Think many of us had:"Where do you live?"messages as a 1st contact ...we send a facepic(which is in private)when a meet is planned or likely to be planned.

(susie)

By *amdenfunMan
over a year ago

London

"I got recognised in a pub once when i had a face pic on another site...never again....

Also i wouldnt want to scare you all

Yeah the first time someone asked if Mrs Cherry was in a specific place and time it was a little freaky (she doesnt walk around town with her boobs out!)

"

But she has the most unforgettable lips! In fact, I'm sure I saw her the other day in ...

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Some years ago we had a PM from the husband of a couple. Apparently his wife knew my wife as she went into the shop where she worked.

My Mrs was horrified simply because we had no idea who they were at the time.

We met them just to balance the odds but my Mrs felt it was a very creepy experience.

over a year ago

"I've changed them have another look see what you think

I like, it gives a full overview of you, chest, bum and face, no overkill and nothing too 'in your face'.

I wasnt critisizing your profile, just teasing.

Good luck and stay safe xx "

I know you weren't I just like ladies views

over a year ago

Well its a little surprising you think people shouldn't have a choice what to put on their profile after all its their profile and nobody is forcing you to meet them.

What about this alternative if choice is out for people. If a couple do have full face pictures on their profile and they ask you for a meet then you are not allowed to decline meeting with them?

over a year ago

Answer me this question what if the person's picture is all over the internet due to their job and could be easily identified by anybody who did a search ?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We keep our facial pictures in private,will onl. Reveal to people we are interested in meeting or those who we have gained our trust,would not like our offspring to find out we are swingers,allso being a truck driver would not like work mates to find out I let guys fuck my wife ,they are all horny buffers and she would get no piece

over a year ago

Discretion is important to everyone isn't it. Some people do take it to extremes though nd expect to meet without exchanging a pic/camming or even having a telephone conversation. Simply because they have irrational fear of being outed which actually has no basis in reality. These are the people who, surprise surprise, never end up meeting anyone as they are too scared.

Discretion is important to me as my day job of MSP for Inverness could be quite difficult...if...errr

Bugger.

Post new Message to Thread