Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New crossdresser to swinging

Jump to newest

By *tephstockings OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Has any one got any tips for me ?????????????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just take your time and enjoy the site. get to know a few people first, then meet them for coffee to see if you click, then have some sensual fun.

or do what i did....dive straight in and get some as quick as you can

over a year ago

birmingham

Lol I like ur style chick u go girl ha ha I have keep Steph hidden for years time for her to get out and play I think thanks I might just try both ways u surgested lol x x

over a year ago

Yes the one showing your hand, not because its awful but I just don't think you should as you may put people off meeting you; the fact that you have said you have psoriasis is enough.

Some nice pictures and have fabbed one only because I have always fancied having one of those leopard print dresses but never seem to be able to find a style I like. And you certainly don't look the size you claim, tsk!

over a year ago

birmingham

Arrrrr thanks that's nice of u to say I sure am a size 20 lost abit of wight hope to be in a size 10 soon I got that dress of eBay brand new still had the labels on it and only cost 4.99 u can lend it any time just thought I'd show my hand as people now what to expect ill put it as privite can show people if they ask then thanks x x x

over a year ago

"Yes the one showing your hand, not because its awful but I just don't think you should as you may put people off meeting you; the fact that you have said you have psoriasis is enough.

Some nice pictures and have fabbed one only because I have always fancied having one of those leopard print dresses but never seem to be able to find a style I like. And you certainly don't look the size you claim, tsk! "

Leopard print can look so good.

over a year ago

"Arrrrr thanks that's nice of u to say I sure am a size 20 lost abit of wight hope to be in a size 10 soon I got that dress of eBay brand new still had the labels on it and only cost 4.99 u can lend it any time just thought I'd show my hand as people now what to expect ill put it as privite can show people if they ask then thanks x x x "

Ah that's a good idea, hadn't thought of that, maybe consider friends only?

That's good too, well done and thanks but I am a size 12, lost a stone myself

over a year ago

birmingham

Have put that pick in friends only now thanks for the help mwah mwah carnt beet dressin up girly and leopard print rules lol x x

Post new Message to Thread