Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

pheromones

Jump to newest

By *orflondoner OP   Man
over a year ago

Wood Green

Anyone had any experience with someone wearing Pheromone spray?

I was out with a Stripper friend of mine friday.She has a perfume that contains pheromones,it's meant to attract more blokes to pay for dancers etc(not that she needs it,she is as fit as a fit thing doing push ups)

Well she sprayed some on before we ented the club we going to see some bands in for a mutual friends BirthdayWell,i have always thought this was rubbish about pheromones,but withing 5 minutes i had turned into a raving sex pest.I have never been effected that strongly,so quickly before!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I saw a program on this once, very interesting ........apparently us ladies give off a smell when we are mid cycle which men find attractive. Also we are more attracted to people who are very different to us genetically, that's been proven with a smell test where ladies had to sniff used men's shirts and say how smelly they were, they all stayed away from their close male relatives.

A

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

This kind of stuff has been researched since the mid-1960's. It was noticed, for example, that the menstrual cycles of young women living in single-sex University Halls of Residence tended to become synchronised. Note that it's not a "smell" - there are no detectable odours invlved but there are substances emitted that stimulate the olfactory system and have an effect on people. Pheromones are of course very common in the animal kingdom - think about mating moths where the females release pheromones that can be detected by males literally miles away.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, works very well for moths and many male animals can tell when a female is ready to mate, ever watched a ram curl his lips in anticipation?

Post new Message to Thread