Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

lending out the wife all night.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Most of our meets involve Squames meeting single black guys at a local hotel for 3-4 hours in an evening, last night we were talking about her spending the whole night. so she can f**K throughout the night etc. Sounds very sexy, but wondering if i'll cope ok!! Anyone have any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now, i'm single so i don't know if i can help lol, but just answer these questions:

1. You are obviously comfy with your partner meeting for 3-4 ...is that your turn on?

2. would you feel comfy with it being all night? Would you be pacing the floors all night?

Couple suggestions... maybe increase the amount of time your partner spends with someone ie, normally 3-4 hours ...try 4-5 then increase each time if/when you are comfy with it.

Maybe if it is your turn on to let her play with others while you're at home, maybe your partner could ring you to involve you...bit of role play kinda thing...Or is that her thing, and you're interested that??

I don't know what you guys are into as such, but if my partner spent the night away i'd wanna know all the juicy gossip when she/he got home, mmmmm turn on lol hehe x

Good luck and enjoy x

over a year ago

Sorry, that should have said : IS that her thing and you're not interested?

over a year ago

Go for it

We like it when Mr watches Mrs on Cam

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah I think I've really love thinking about a huge black guy owning her pussy for the night. I know she wants to be woken during the night being taken from behind. And of course I'd love to go down her when she got home. she has already done an all day meet. So it is the next logical step!

Post new Message to Thread