Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

phone chat!

Jump to newest

By *aggiebabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

redditch

Having been on the site for a while now, I've finally decided how to see who's genuine and who isn't. Ask for a fem to fem phone chat. If they run their fake!!! It's happened to me once this week. Why do people waste theirs and my time if they only want to whatsapp or txt? To me that proves its not gonna happen.

Rant over!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I understand why you require that safeguard, we never chat on the phone but we are verified as a couple and we always ALWAYS meet socially only first with no exceptions....that usually sorts the sheep from the goats

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I understand why you require that safeguard, we never chat on the phone but we are verified as a couple and we always ALWAYS meet socially only first with no exceptions....that usually sorts the sheep from the goats"

Glad we not only ones who don't chat on phone. We are genuine and that's obvious by our veris. If that's not good enough then pass us by.

over a year ago

veries can be faked on here, i've come across loads

over a year ago

It happens to me,dont think it will ever change x

By *ekyllandHydeCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah if got verifications should say it all but agree if nothing to hide should be willing to chat on phone if there is going to be a meet or perhaps meet for a coffee first xx

over a year ago

Totally always easy to have a quick phone chat,i don't see the problem with it.

I never give my home number out and mobile wise you can choose who and when you speak to someone and numbers are blocked easily if you don't want to speak again.

By *andKxxxCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Don't see the problem with chatting on the phone! If planning to meet anyway it's a nice way to get to know each other more!

over a year ago

"Don't see the problem with chatting on the phone! If planning to meet anyway it's a nice way to get to know each other more! "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I understand why you require that safeguard, we never chat on the phone but we are verified as a couple and we always ALWAYS meet socially only first with no exceptions....that usually sorts the sheep from the goats

Glad we not only ones who don't chat on phone. We are genuine and that's obvious by our veris. If that's not good enough then pass us by. "

Yep! Just as verifications can be faked so can phone conversations. However this all boils down to the same thing...personal preference in the way we conduct ourselves, we are more than happy to forgo a meet with people who insist on something we're not comfortable with just as they should forgo meeting us if a phone conversation is what they insist on.

over a year ago

"I understand why you require that safeguard, we never chat on the phone but we are verified as a couple and we always ALWAYS meet socially only first with no exceptions....that usually sorts the sheep from the goats

Glad we not only ones who don't chat on phone. We are genuine and that's obvious by our veris. If that's not good enough then pass us by.

Yep! Just as verifications can be faked so can phone conversations. However this all boils down to the same thing...personal preference in the way we conduct ourselves, we are more than happy to forgo a meet with people who insist on something we're not comfortable with just as they should forgo meeting us if a phone conversation is what they insist on."

How??

over a year ago

"Having been on the site for a while now, I've finally decided how to see who's genuine and who isn't. Ask for a fem to fem phone chat. If they run their fake!!! It's happened to me once this week. Why do people waste theirs and my time if they only want to whatsapp or txt? To me that proves its not gonna happen.

Rant over!!!!"

ive never swapped numbers with anyone on here, i dont do phone chat, and ive met loads of people so thats your theory out the window

Some people just dont want to hand their numbers out, and im not willing to use all my minuits on people on here calling them everytime so i can withhold my number

over a year ago

Why would a quick chat on the phone be an issue if u want to meet socially and possibly go further? As a single woman if I were to meet a couple alone I would want a quick chat before a social even I think, even though I have a safety plan in place whenever I meet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

while we're on the subject .

If I see a profile or get a message saying we insist the "girls" chat on the phone first I take my sky high stilletoes off and run as fast as my little legs will carry me for the hills. I am NOT a girl, haven't been since I was about 20 I'm very much a woman

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why would a quick chat on the phone be an issue if u want to meet socially and possibly go further? As a single woman if I were to meet a couple alone I would want a quick chat before a social even I think, even though I have a safety plan in place whenever I meet"

I can understand why you would do that and possibly as part of a couple I feel I don't need that safety measure in place. However if someone is prepared to falsely verify someone they might also be prepared to fake a phonecall for them

over a year ago

OP: I assume you mean that this is your approach if someone has ASKED you for a meet?

I get loads of people asking for my phone number, and in 99% of cases it's an automatic "no". I don't have a Play Phone, and I don't see why I should get one. So I restrict my phone number to friends and those I have arranged to meet.

If anyone else wants to check that I'm genuinely female, they can come and chat in the ChatRooms.

By *aggiebabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

redditch

Thanks for your thoughts on that. It's true verifications can be fake so can phone calls I surpose. I always have a social meet first with everyone I wanna meet to see how we get on. But I was stood up a few wks ago too!

I only asked the question because I was asked if I was on whatsapp and you need to give your number out to chat on that anyway so a quick hello wouldn't hurt and the couple in question didn't have verifications too.

over a year ago

Get KIK and then you don't need to give your number out. Just as easy to block and delete as it is to add !

over a year ago

"Totally always easy to have a quick phone chat,i don't see the problem with it.

I never give my home number out and mobile wise you can choose who and when you speak to someone and numbers are blocked easily if you don't want to speak again."

How can you block numbers on mobile phones? I need to do it fast

By *rcalmMan
over a year ago

leeds/bradford

hi all heard so much about time wasters,plonkers,so how can we report????

By *rcalmMan
over a year ago

leeds/bradford

i know we can block,,but that lets them off again!!!!!

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"

How can you block numbers on mobile phones? I need to do it fast "

Dial 141 before the number

over a year ago

Yes there r loads of wasters on here pretending to be bi gems etc , one way to sort is ask for number ,or usr chatroom another is to use kik if don't want to give a number xx its easy to use ,for chat pics or vid xxx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hi all heard so much about time wasters,plonkers,so how can we report???? "
Click the "report" on the profile concerned.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I don't meet a lot of couples, but would prefer to have a fem/fem chat - if the lady of the couple doesn't want to do that, then it's not a problem, I just don't carry on the conversation - it's up to each individual how they conduct their profiles. Same for single guys/girls, if they don't want to talk to me on the phone then I'm not going to arrange a meet

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Dont give out my number to men and couples, not had any problem with meets.

When I 1st joined the site, I gave number out to one or two people and was pestered to death! Never again!

If anyone wants to see I'm a woman, then They can see me on cam on chat here and not performing either!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I insist on a phone chat as the voice is a turn on for me. An "average" looking man with a deep voice wins over an Adonis with a squeaky voice as I found out when I met the Daniel Craig look a like who sounded like Joe Pasquale!

If they don't want to talk on the phone it's not a problem: I just don't meet them. We all decide what works for us.

Post new Message to Thread