Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What to wear

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know why but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at men telling me " make sure you wear heels and stockings for me" " make sure dress sexy for me" I would like to think that I always make a big effort for my meets, I usually spend a huge amount of time doing so.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I don't know why but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at men telling me " make sure you wear heels and stockings for me" " make sure dress sexy for me" I would like to think that I always make a big effort for my meets, I usually spend a huge amount of time doing so. "

If they...

don't pay much attention to you in your civvies,

don't make an effort themselves,

can't compliment without seeing you undressed and

are bossy/commanding or ungentlemanly...

tell them thanks but no thanks

over a year ago

"I don't know why but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at men telling me " make sure you wear heels and stockings for me" " make sure dress sexy for me" I would like to think that I always make a big effort for my meets, I usually spend a huge amount of time doing so.

If they...

don't pay much attention to you in your civvies,

don't make an effort themselves,

can't compliment without seeing you undressed and

are bossy/commanding or ungentlemanly...

tell them thanks but no thanks "

That's very kind, I wasn't sure if perhaps it was just me xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't know why but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at men telling me " make sure you wear heels and stockings for me" " make sure dress sexy for me" I would like to think that I always make a big effort for my meets, I usually spend a huge amount of time doing so. "

A lot don't though and are pretty blasé about how they dress for a meet saying if you don't like then tough. We have talked to a fair few at parties in the past who have come across this. Not everyone is like yourself and like to make an effort.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have a regular meet that always tells me what to wear! But that is par for the course and I'd be lost without it, but then that might be a whole different thread

over a year ago

"I don't know why but I'm getting increasingly annoyed at men telling me " make sure you wear heels and stockings for me" " make sure dress sexy for me" I would like to think that I always make a big effort for my meets, I usually spend a huge amount of time doing so.

A lot don't though and are pretty blasé about how they dress for a meet saying if you don't like then tough. We have talked to a fair few at parties in the past who have come across this. Not everyone is like yourself and like to make an effort. "

That is a good point I have been in that situation before, it's unusual for this happen. It's hard to imagine why anyone would allow themselves to look slobby and unwashed.

over a year ago

I always ask what my playmate woukd like me to wear or if they have a preference as I aim to please

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I like to feel sexy in what I wear. I wear clothes for me and its a deffinate bonus if my playmate likes it too.

But ultimately I need to feel sexy in what I wear so I choose the outfit xx

over a year ago

Absolutely, I'm fine with suggestions and if I'm struggling to choose something I will ask the guys. If they ask me that's different from telling me, I'm not keen on that.

over a year ago

I'd be annoyed too. There's a big difference between a bloke saying that he gets really turned on by this or that outfit... or telling you exactly what to wear.

over a year ago

"I'd be annoyed too. There's a big difference between a bloke saying that he gets really turned on by this or that outfit... or telling you exactly what to wear. "
This was exactly my point but put clearer lol a guy saying " Please could you wear stockings for me ?" Is different from a guy saying " make sure you wear stockings for me love coz I love cumming on them". I even had a soft swap planned with a couple a while back and she ruined it by telling me what to wear for him even though it was just girly fun we had arranged.

Post new Message to Thread