Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Animal Hats

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tradiational wooly hats with ears on them, and sometimes faces like bears and cats, I seem to be seeing alot of these around lately. I used to think they were just a kids thing, but seeing so many women wearing them I actually think they look sweetly endearing.

So, the ladies who wear them - is it to show a quirky personality or perhaps to release your inner child?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh god! I have these lol nearly 40 and there's no excuse apart from I like them I look cute in scarf and hat anyway not really the sexy sultry type so thought what the hell. I've got a pink one with an owl or cat or something on it. I wore it to work once and all the women in the office went on about how I looked like I was off to school in the snow lol

Ok I'm off to look at my wardrobe and grow up

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

How about the stick-on ears for motorcycle crash helmets? My mate had some and looked like a right twat

over a year ago

"How about the stick-on ears for motorcycle crash helmets? My mate had some and looked like a right twat "

Lol I don't wear them

over a year ago

"How about the stick-on ears for motorcycle crash helmets? My mate had some and looked like a right twat "

So you're saying he looked a right twat in a cat splat-hat?

over a year ago

I have a panda one, only bought it because my little boy wanted me to get one but I kind of quite like it now.

Minky

over a year ago

They are called "twat hats" round this neck of the woods. The phrase also covers those pompom things with long dangly stringy bits at each side.

over a year ago

"They are called "twat hats" round this neck of the woods. The phrase also covers those pompom things with long dangly stringy bits at each side."

Sounds like a lovely place you come from.

Post new Message to Thread