Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dear Message Sender

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dear Message Sender,

Thank you for your most recent missive, in which you eloquently inquired 'u free now?'. This, we felt, was an improvement on your first three messages of 'wanna play?', 'nice tits' and 'do u both suck cock?'.

We've given great consideration to your profile, noting the 'this site is full of timewasters' declaration, the excellent silhouette head shot (very artistic) and the soft focus (blurry) photo of your knob end (making an assumption here, as it could also have been a chicken drumstick). On this occasion, however, and please don't take this personally as we're sure you're really a likeable adonis just waiting to be discovered, we've decided to block you.

May we wish you good luck in your swinging adventures.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Fantastic! Now that is one I would love to cut and paste...

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Pmsl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

"Fantastic! Now that is one I would love to cut and paste..."

Already have!

To add to my "Not even if you were the last human being on the planet", "Sure - if you bring Rihanna" and "Jeezus Christ - you really want to see a doctor about that!" standard cut and paste replies !

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Sooooo good lol xx

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

"Fantastic! Now that is one I would love to cut and paste...

Already have!

To add to my "Not even if you were the last human being on the planet", "Sure - if you bring Rihanna" and "Jeezus Christ - you really want to see a doctor about that!" standard cut and paste replies ! "

Trust you to have a collection of rejection messages Obi.

over a year ago

Already have!

To add to my "Not even if you were the last human being on the planet", "Sure - if you bring Rihanna" and "Jeezus Christ - you really want to see a doctor about that!" standard cut and paste replies !

Trust you to have a collection of rejection messages Obi. "

Beats the usual "Thanks, but no thanks!" Bourbon!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can barely be bothered to answer wittily anymore especially the 'can I suck your cock' ones from straight men who can't be bothered with a question mark. I just say 'fuck off'.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Already have!

Trust you to have a collection of rejection messages Obi. "

I've had all 3 of those messages off Obi (Rihanna was free the following weekend so ner ner ner ner ner!)

over a year ago

"Dear Message Sender,

Thank you for your most recent missive, in which you eloquently inquired 'u free now?'. This, we felt, was an improvement on your first three messages of 'wanna play?', 'nice tits' and 'do u both suck cock?'.

We've given great consideration to your profile, noting the 'this site is full of timewasters'

declaration, the excellent silhouette head shot

(very artistic) and the soft focus (blurry) photo of your knob end (making an assumption here, as it could also have been a chicken drumstick). On this occasion, however, and please don't take this personally as we're sure you're really a likeable adonis just waiting to be discovered, we've

decided to block you.

"

you should own a copy write on that .bloody fantastic

over a year ago

Excellent! I fear humour is lost on the 'hows u?' type of messenger but it still gives me a laugh when I send something back.

Love it!

Nico

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

Already have!

Trust you to have a collection of rejection messages Obi.

Beats the usual "Thanks, but no thanks!" Bourbon! "

Very true mate, maybe I should try it out with minxie. She just won't take the hint

over a year ago

That definitely tickled me it must be said. I am sure the recipient of that message must have had a hard time trying to decipher the correct use of the English language. Well played

over a year ago

Very funny!! Pmsl

over a year ago

Love it.. lol

over a year ago

"Dear Message Sender,

We've given great consideration to your profile, noting the 'this site is full of timewasters' declaration, the excellent silhouette head shot (very artistic) and the soft focus (blurry) photo of your knob end (making an assumption here, as it could also have been a chicken drumstick). On this occasion, however, and please don't take this personally as we're sure you're really a likeable adonis just waiting to be discovered, we've decided to block you.

"

what do u mean no why not , i know what u want is another cock pic with a remote along side my cock, maybe a twix is more my size

Post new Message to Thread