Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

squirting tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have an up and coming date with a lady who is known to squirt..while we are not making a big thing about it I'd very much like to make it happen

any top tips on what works for you?

thanks

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i have an up and coming date with a lady who is known to squirt..while we are not making a big thing about it I'd very much like to make it happen

thanks

Xxx"

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/152218

The 6th post down I give a description on how to do it. It's not foolproof but usually achieves the desired result..

By *ander_XMan
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Every woman is different, it's just a matter of experimentation and communication to find what hits the right spot in the right way.

One tip I have though, in my experience it's most likely to happen if the woman is either standing or kneeling upright.

over a year ago

I have been with a few and yes it does just depend on the woman some u can play with and the squirt and others full sex . You can always try asking her what's best for her I will always ask what a woman likes that way you can't go wrong

over a year ago

"i have an up and coming date with a lady who is known to squirt..while we are not making a big thing about it I'd very much like to make it happen

thanks

Xxx"

Check this out hun

http://www.xvideos.com/video2154296/how_to_make_a_woman_squirt_instructional_--_squirtingteens.notlong.com_--_

xx

Post new Message to Thread