Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watersports and vouyerism

Jump to newest

By *ensualkink OP   Man
over a year ago

hotel or at yours

I am turned-on by look but can't touch scenarios and I was wondering if there are woman/couples who are truly interested in such a meet.

Also, watersports (I am sure it's not everyone's cuppa, no pun intended). I was on fab, took a break and back now. So, I know that there are ppl who were interested on kinks, but it looks like they have deserted single men. Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

If you want a scenario where you can watch but not touch, try some clubs. OurPlace4Fun had strict rules about not crossing the white lines that surround the beds unless invited. That means you can look but not touch. Most clubs have rooms where you can see but not join in. They seem like your best bet.

Watersports, wouldn't know, don't want to know.

By *ensualkink OP   Man
over a year ago

hotel or at yours

"If you want a scenario where you can watch but not touch, try some clubs. OurPlace4Fun had strict rules about not crossing the white lines that surround the beds unless invited. That means you can look but not touch. Most clubs have rooms where you can see but not join in. They seem like your best bet.

Watersports, wouldn't know, don't want to know."

Thanks for the response

I have tried clubs in the past and they work sometimes and not always. Partly coz my kink is when someone puts on a show for me to see. I am still discovering new things about me and i might be classed as a personal voyuer (like a chauffeur) for want of a better term

Post new Message to Thread