Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Interviews

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We write our profiles to be appealing to our chosen people and we add photos to increase the attraction, so why is some profiles are written in a way that feels like a job spec or interview... You must be this you must be that... I just find it a bit shallow...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When you have been on fab for a while it pays to be a little specific in your profile so that you get messages from those that you really do want to chat to and meet. There are thousands of people on this site all looking for different things. For example you do not wish to meet those that use text speak and request that they must be a good speller. Nothing wrong with that, it's your preference. I don't think you can call it shallow.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep can't be arsed with those types. Basic is good, explaining a little about yourself, what you lookin for and what they.ll get in return maybe.. keep simple and light!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been a regular user of fab for years and this is my one bug bear ll. I wasn't referring to the profiles that are written in a way of description and information but the profiles that are done like a list. Personally I think it shows little thought and screams out me, me, me. If that's what the profile is like I wonder how they are as lovers hmmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread