Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cap d,agde

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looing for a chaperone for cap d,agde in june my treat ..have posted adds and nowhere near the response i expected..have even added that it can be platonic..some interest ..cant quite fathom the reticense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looing for a chaperone for cap d,agde in june my treat ..have posted adds and nowhere near the response i expected..have even added that it can be platonic..some interest ..cant quite fathom the reticense"

Just been looking at lifestyle holidays myself, hope you find someone to go with, im craving sun, sea and sand!

Lucy

over a year ago

"Looing for a chaperone for cap d,agde in june my treat ..have posted adds and nowhere near the response i expected..have even added that it can be platonic..some interest ..cant quite fathom the reticense"

You don't fathom why someone would go on holiday with a stranger?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Looing for a chaperone for cap d,agde in june my treat ..have posted adds and nowhere near the response i expected..have even added that it can be platonic..some interest ..cant quite fathom the reticense

You don't fathom why someone would go on holiday with a stranger? "

er paid for 10 days in an awesome resort nude beaches beautiful people wild clubs with a nice guy who makes no sexual demands..see veris...your right why would anyone want to go

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Looing for a chaperone for cap d,agde in june my treat ..have posted adds and nowhere near the response i expected..have even added that it can be platonic..some interest ..cant quite fathom the reticense

You don't fathom why someone would go on holiday with a stranger? er paid for 10 days in an awesome resort nude beaches beautiful people wild clubs with a nice guy who makes no sexual demands..see veris...your right why would anyone want to go"

The flaw might be in the 'paid for'. It's not an arrangement which would appeal to everyone, even if it CAN be platonic.

over a year ago

You don't fathom why someone would go on holiday with a stranger? er paid for 10 days in an awesome resort nude beaches beautiful people wild clubs with a nice guy who makes no sexual demands..see veris...your right why would anyone want to go"

10 days is a long time!!!

You seem lovely online

but in person what happens if you and the lady in question grate on each other??

Post new Message to Thread