Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are you free tonight?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many times in one day will I get asked " are you free tonight?" "Yes I am" " Oh I'm busy tonight, can you do another day?" Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Usually 3. And most of the time at 11pm

over a year ago

"Usually 3. And most of the time at 11pm "
Haha, yes that's always a great one too

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I am free last night if that's any good.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I often log in when I leave work at 1am to help me chill out before I can sleep. The amount of messages I get saying, are you free now is unreal. Does my head in. Or if I'm on a breakfast shift, and online when I'm drinking my morning coffee at 5am.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I often log in when I leave work at 1am to help me chill out before I can sleep. The amount of messages I get saying, are you free now is unreal. Does my head in. Or if I'm on a breakfast shift, and online when I'm drinking my morning coffee at 5am. "

Yeah - I get that. Had one guy I had already met who actually text me at 3am wondering if I was awake and could he come round and shag me. Woke me up, pissed me off and got himself blocked.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many times in one day will I get asked " are you free tonight?" "Yes I am" " Oh I'm busy tonight, can you do another day?" Lol "
tiresome isnt it? Are you though?

over a year ago

"I am free last night if that's any good."

Has Vic given you the keys to the time machine again?...

over a year ago

"I often log in when I leave work at 1am to help me chill out before I can sleep. The amount of messages I get saying, are you free now is unreal. Does my head in. Or if I'm on a breakfast shift, and online when I'm drinking my morning coffee at 5am. "
Bored men wanking, they like to think we are sat around all day in our stockings and suspenders and we daren't log on at night times or early morning incase we get bombarded with guys thinking we are solely about for their pleasure. I'd hate to shatter their illusions by telling them it's supposed to be equally fun and I'm not close shaved all the time. This isn't all men on here by the way!!

over a year ago

"I often log in when I leave work at 1am to help me chill out before I can sleep. The amount of messages I get saying, are you free now is unreal. Does my head in. Or if I'm on a breakfast shift, and online when I'm drinking my morning coffee at 5am.

Yeah - I get that. Had one guy I had already met who actually text me at 3am wondering if I was awake and could he come round and shag me. Woke me up, pissed me off and got himself blocked."

I think it shows how they really perceive women on here.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

When they ask if I am free tonight I ask if they read my profile which states about me having very little free time and do I have the free to meet symbol up?.

They then soon go x

over a year ago

"I often log in when I leave work at 1am to help me chill out before I can sleep. The amount of messages I get saying, are you free now is unreal. Does my head in. Or if I'm on a breakfast shift, and online when I'm drinking my morning coffee at 5am.

Yeah - I get that. Had one guy I had already met who actually text me at 3am wondering if I was awake and could he come round and shag me. Woke me up, pissed me off and got himself blocked."

That's why I only ever give out my play phone number. Had a 2am text once but my play phone was off so I didn't see it till the next day.

over a year ago

"When they ask if I am free tonight I ask if they read my profile which states about me having very little free time and do I have the free to meet symbol up?.

They then soon go x"

Read your profile... Blimey you're asking too much

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Yeah - I get that. Had one guy I had already met who actually text me at 3am wondering if I was awake and could he come round and shag me. Woke me up, pissed me off and got himself blocked.

That's why I only ever give out my play phone number. Had a 2am text once but my play phone was off so I didn't see it till the next day. "

It's the only time I have ever had a problem to be honest.

over a year ago

That's why I only ever give out my play phone number. Had a 2am text once but my play phone was off so I didn't see it till the next day.

It's the only time I have ever had a problem to be honest. "

To be fair, I've only ever had that one odd text. Everyone else has been respectful. It was just that one bloke that was odd.

over a year ago

What's specifically made you stop meeting couples Hornywifey (if you don't mind us asking)?

Just being curious

over a year ago

I am free I never charge for it lol

over a year ago

Yep a daily occurrence in my inbox, which leads to an instant delete !!

Yawn !!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yup, I'm free, that dynamite made my ears ring though.

You aint seen me though roight

over a year ago

Pmsl... God loves a trier

over a year ago

The best ones are ppl who are new to the lifestyle you say you cant meet at the drop of a hat but they get funny call you a time waster and then block lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I'm free last Wednesday and could di coffee a week last Thirsday.

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

you think fabsters @ least take note of the status but still ask if you free now!when it clearly states:going to a party,club,MFM etc 2nite

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"you think fabsters @ least take note of the status but still ask if you free now!when it clearly states:going to a party,club,MFM etc 2nite "

So are you free or not?!?

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"you think fabsters @ least take note of the status but still ask if you free now!when it clearly states:going to a party,club,MFM etc 2nite

So are you free or not?!?

"

read my status on Saturday

(susie)

over a year ago

"What's specifically made you stop meeting couples Hornywifey (if you don't mind us asking)?

Just being curious "

Nothing bad, I just prefer meeting single men and women for uncomplicated and easy to arrange sexy fun

over a year ago

"The best ones are ppl who are new to the lifestyle you say you cant meet at the drop of a hat but they get funny call you a time waster and then block lol"
I've been called a timewaster and asked " how do I know that you are not dodgy if I can't cam with you?" From a new guy without verifications. Pretty sure the reason for bothering with verifications is so that we can find this kind of thing out before we meet someone. The nerve of it lol.

Post new Message to Thread