Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Quiet in my area...anyone fancy a chat?

Jump to newest

By *appythumbs004 OP   Man
37 weeks ago

Nearby

So it seems fairly quiet in my area with nothing much happening and not too many active locals.

I've reached out to a few who have been active but not heard anything back so it's lead me here to expand my search for a meaningful interaction.

I understand distance possibly being a factor with an expanded range present on the forums so that in mind I'd like to chat with someone new and possibly take things back to Covid times on here when everyone resorted to cam sessions maybe? Just a suggestion.

I'm sure there are others in a similar situation or who would like to connect with people out of their area. If there's enough interest in this post a group chat or similar could be good.

Please don't shoot me down for attempting this thread as I thought I'd attempt to reach out to you all on the forums particularly since everyone here is either photo verified or meet verified to be able to post and to show they are more genuine than perhaps the everyday user.

Let's see what sort of response this thread gets, speak soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entle_lover_xMan
37 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Not sure it is quieter in Colchester than anywhere else. Certainly lots going on in Essex more broadly and Suffolk. Try to find groups socials perhaps. There was a fledging one discussed here couple of days ago.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1509860

Also a party down in Southend every month that allows men although last time 7 men didn’t show without letting them know so who knows going forward. Also got Monkey Business in Essex as well as other clubs and socials further afield (lots of group socials in London including a regular one near Liverpool Street on your line). Best of luck.

By *appythumbs004 OP   Man
1 week ago

Nearby

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than make a new one. If anyone would like to chat?

Post new Message to Thread