Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

rejection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love having a little chuckle to myself when I politely explain to someone that I not interested eg their height or whatever and they dont react very well. Lol. And I get an abusive message blocked. Bless these people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I met a guy last week, told me that he was looking forward to playing with me but back tracked comments he had made (though I didn't read his response; deleted without reading)when I sent the 'thanks for meeting me but no thanks' message. The first line of his message was enough to see that he wasn't being very nice

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

I love having a wee chuckle to myself when people feel the need to pop onto the forums to tell everyone what has happened with their private messages and blocks!

Bless these people too

over a year ago

Sometimes people think the anonymity of the internet allows them to be a bell end! You do wonder though how thin a skin people have that they need to respond in any way shape or form to a rejection which isn't just "thanks for letting me know" or "no problems, have fun"

Probably the same ones asking for hanging to be brought back for rude people

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I love having a wee chuckle to myself when people feel the need to pop onto the forums to tell everyone what has happened with their private messages and blocks!

Bless these people too "

Hahaha

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I love having a wee chuckle to myself when people feel the need to pop onto the forums to tell everyone what has happened with their private messages and blocks!

Bless these people too

Hahaha"

I recently had one who was trying to work out who someone I had met and been verified was - had a bit of a threatening tone. When I very politely said I did not like this and would not be meeting the vitriol was astounding! Naturally he was reported but found he had blocked me before I had the chance to block him - blocked him anyway as, if he unblocks, he can then view my profile.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Bless these people. "

pernod et fils et spiritu sanctu

Wolf

over a year ago

Luckly we both are quite thick skinned when it comes to these types of people ( the ones who seem to think personal abuse and name calling will make you change your mind?) you are always the hottest person around until you say no lol x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Bless these people.

pernod et fils et spiritu sanctu

Wolf "

Not heard that variation

By *aidbackcplMan
over a year ago

blackpool

have these people who become abusive after a no , never heard of the laws of attraction !!

just because we are on here doesnt mean we are desperate ffs !!

we have no problem with being told we are not want someone is looking for and hopefully someone who gets a no thanks from us will take it in the same way .

we would rather have a polite no thanks than to hear nothing and find urself blocked by them .

honesty costs nothing guys

over a year ago

"I love having a little chuckle to myself when I politely explain to someone that I not interested eg their height or whatever and they dont react very well. Lol. And I get an abusive message blocked. Bless these people. "

This is one of the reasons why I don't reply to inbox messages from people I am not interested in. The FAQs say that it's NOT rude to delete without replying, so that's what I do.

Post new Message to Thread