Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unexpected

Jump to newest

By *rsIdiot OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bedworth

I'm pretty new here, only joined up a couple of weeks ago.

I'm here as a married woman playing without her husbands knowlege and see a lot of married men doing the same thing. What I didn't expect when I joined was to find the male half of a couple playing without their partners knowlege. So far I have had about half a dozen messages from such people, all saying we would meet regularly without the partner knowing. I find this odd. Surely if you are here as a couple then you are open and honest about all meets.

Are these guys just using a couple profile to try to meet more ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All sorts of tricks are used on here to try and get meets. Personally I think good old honesty works best. You get more out of it. Just ignore and move on.

over a year ago

i meet and play with wifes knowledge, as she plays as well, also have joint profile, we use our profiles for our own use, but are honest and open about everything we do

By *rsIdiot OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"All sorts of tricks are used on here to try and get meets. Personally I think good old honesty works best. You get more out of it. Just ignore and move on."

That's exactly what I have done

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Probably many of them are single blokes using a couples profile but some will be half of a genuine couple seeing your marital status as guarantee of your discretion.

over a year ago

we do seperate if it suits us but with both knowing ,but think you will get a lot of messages from married blokes as they think you will be a a safe bet as you are married to,but you will also get blokes like my hubby who gets a buzz out of you playing away

By *idsmateyMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Unfortunately because some guys find it difficult to get meets they resort to these tactics.. Thus giving single guys a bad reputation.. There are plenty on here..

That's why it sensible before arranging a meet in your case to either _iew a couple on cam together or alternatively speak with the lady on the phone..To ascertain if the couple are genuine and are happy for the male half of the couple to play as a single..

over a year ago

good suggestion that might help

over a year ago

I notice the "it's despicable to cheat" brigade have gone quiet.

I wonder if the op had been man......

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I notice the "it's despicable to cheat" brigade have gone quiet.

I wonder if the op had been man...... "

I've been watching and waiting for the "my opinion would be the same if it was a woman" lobby.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"

I'm here as a married woman playing without her husbands knowlege

"

Are you sure that is what you meant to write?

over a year ago

I've been watching and waiting for the "my opinion would be the same if it was a woman" lobby.

"

My opinion is the same if it is a man or woman but I don't lay into cheating blokes on here so I won't lay into cheating women.

At least op is honest about the situation they are in

over a year ago

Honesty is the best policy.

I am a man but would ask the same thing to man or woman.

If you are playing without your partners knowledge what is going to happen if they find out.

Fire away folks

over a year ago

Honesty is always best.

If a cpl contact us and then one wants to play alone, we have stated on our profile that we would then think they are not all they seem to portray and they will be instantly blocked!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My opinion is the same if it is a man or woman but I don't lay into cheating blokes on here so I won't lay into cheating women.

"

I don't lay into them either it isn't my business, I'm here to enjoy myself and not to judge anyone, we don't meet with married people whether their spouse is aware or not.

However when a man comes on here saying he is married and his wife isn't aware he is lambasted left, right and centre when someone says "ah it would be different if the OP was a woman" the people doing the lambasting protest loudly that it wouldn't ...the point I am trying to make is that those people are conspicuous by their absence on this thread.

over a year ago

I don't lay into them either it isn't my business, I'm here to enjoy myself and not to judge anyone, we don't meet with married people whether their spouse is aware or not.

However when a man comes on here saying he is married and his wife isn't aware he is lambasted left, right and centre when someone says "ah it would be different if the OP was a woman" the people doing the lambasting protest loudly that it wouldn't ...the point I am trying to make is that those people are conspicuous by their absence on this thread. "

Totally agree.

There are many on here out to lynch a married man who's partner doesn't know but apparently a married woman is fine.

Like I said, I won't judge but we don't meet married people regardless of if the spouse knows what's going on. I don't want to be on the receiving end off an angry husband/wife when the shit hits the fan!

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

They are just like th OP. All cheating on the back of their OH...Simple.

Talking about honesty, it should start with the OP informing her man that she is here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"They are just like th OP. All cheating on the back of their OH...Simple.

Talking about honesty, it should start with the OP informing her man that she is here"

I have to admit I do find that valuing honesty to a bunch of internet strangers above honesty to someone's spouse a difficult concept to grasp.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I use that phrase so not sure if I am being referred to within the brigade... I use it because I do say the same to men, women & couples as my posts are not written genitalia driven, nor do I seek to play to the gallery.

I do however always say to both, pop it on your profile, people can make an informed choice to choose to meet or not, and don't expect people to justify their preference not to meet you.

When a 3rd party is mentioned as being the one with the lower sex drive, I also say it may be medical, stress driven etc etc and I hope that both parties seek professional help together to overcome it.

over a year ago

Talking about honesty, it should start with the OP informing her man that she is here

I have to admit I do find that valuing honesty to a bunch of internet strangers above honesty to someone's spouse a difficult concept to grasp."

Absolutely.

Although what I meant by 'at least they are being honest' is that the people who wish to meet them will know what they are getting into rather than having a nasty shock when the other half finds out and they get a barrage of abuse

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I use that phrase so not sure if I am being referred to within the brigade... I use it because I do say the same to men, women & couples as my posts are not written genitalia driven, nor do I seek to play to the gallery.

I do however always say to both, pop it on your profile, people can make an informed choice to choose to meet or not, and don't expect people to justify their preference not to meet you.

When a 3rd party is mentioned as being the one with the lower sex drive, I also say it may be medical, stress driven etc etc and I hope that both parties seek professional help together to overcome it.

"

I tend not to get involved in these threads (she says getting involved) but am inclined to agree with what you say. I can see from what you say too that honesty is useful in allowing people on here to make their minds up and is probably why other Fab members value the information.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I have to admit I do find that valuing honesty to a bunch of internet strangers above honesty to someone's spouse a difficult concept to grasp.

Absolutely.

Although what I meant by 'at least they are being honest' is that the people who wish to meet them will know what they are getting into rather than having a nasty shock when the other half finds out and they get a barrage of abuse"

Yes thanks for clarifying after reading View's post I realised that was probably what you meant

Post new Message to Thread