Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

hotels for meets ... who pays??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so this crops up quite alot with my meets, I didn't used to mind booking the hotels until I got let down, so I generally now let the men do it if they don't I just won't meet, now my issue is as general etiquette I would expect the guy to offer to pay for the hotel, now I'm not talking the Hilton , I'm happy with a travel lodge easy clean and no questions asked, and rooms can be like £20 .. so what do all you people do??

go Halfs??

men pay??

women pay??

or if I'm travelling a while to meet them is it wrong for the men to get the cost of the room ??

now don't be calling me a cheap skate for not wanting to pay or go Halfs as I have done before and will do if needed x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd pay for a room at the Dorchester if I knew you were coming.

By *ekyllandHydeCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

If we travel to someone we pay if they are travelling here they pay simples

over a year ago

Well seeing as its my duty as a man to look after the women then i pay,but in swinging terms then most people like to go halfs so no one feels used or out of pocket.You could get the man to book in his name and give him half if he insists but if he's a no show then you lose nothing.

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

Come to Florida, we would pay the room no problem, LOL

Sorry, had to perv on that

over a year ago

Depends on many things

If a guy is working in my area and he has a hotel booked thro work i wont pay towards the room, because his work will pick up the tab for that so if hes not paying half why should i?

If we have been talking and have decided to get a room and hes local so dont have to drive far i go halfs

If hes not local and had traveled a long way to meet me i will pay for the room as i think this is fair as he has driven so i get the room

What i am always in two minds about is if you meet someone who has a room booked but they have been let down and looking for a replacement, i have had this before and wasnt sure if it was the done thing to offer money towards the room as the room waas booked and paid for anyway wether i was there or not

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Seeing as we have to travel to play we have a hotel booked anyways. so we always pay.

If we are playing in Guernsey then we can accommodate so no problem there

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Most hotel meets i've had, the lady or couple have already booked it, so i offer half of the cost. Sometimes they accept, sometimes they decline. But my rule is to always offer.

over a year ago

I always pay, regardless.

over a year ago

Another one i have struggeled with in the past lol

If you talk to a guy on here and you agree to meet and he books a room on the understanding you pay him half back when meeting, when you do meet if you dont like him and dont want to play are you still supposed to give him half towards the room?

over a year ago

if i am arranging a meet for example, then i would pay for the room. Im not expecting the woman that im meeting to pay for the room.

..im quite old fashioned in that sense. I like to look after my ladies lol x

over a year ago

"Come to Florida, we would pay the room no problem, LOL

Sorry, had to perv on that "

As long as its not the Holiday Inn on International Drive. I stayed there once and it was a dive, since then though its changed names so no idea what its like now, I rent a villa when I head over there now...

over a year ago

"If we travel to someone we pay if they are travelling here they pay simples"

works for us to.

over a year ago

I like to book and pay for the room, so that there is no doubt that it is MY room. That way, if I start to feel uncomfortable, I can ask him to leave.

However, I've never met 'a timewaster'. Maybe I would feel differently if I had experienced some 'no shows'.

over a year ago

"If we travel to someone we pay if they are travelling here they pay simples

works for us to. "

im not sure i get that way of thinking, surely it would be fairer if one did the driving and paying for petrol and the other paying for the room instead of one side paying for everything and the other nothing?

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

As long as its not the Holiday Inn on International Drive. I stayed there once and it was a dive, since then though its changed names so no idea what its like now, I rent a villa when I head over there now..."

Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to have to pay to stay in mousetown, we get places in the areas outside there, more private, less touristy

over a year ago

As long as its not the Holiday Inn on International Drive. I stayed there once and it was a dive, since then though its changed names so no idea what its like now, I rent a villa when I head over there now...

Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to have to pay to stay in mousetown, we get places in the areas outside there, more private, less touristy"

I usually rent a.place in Haines City, there's a gated community on a golf course called Golden Palms. It's nice and quiet, clean and far enough away from the silliness...lol

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

Nice, have great times getting as far as St. Augustine, love that town to hang out in.

over a year ago

ok enough of the America talk it's making me jealous ha ha

over a year ago

I would pay and if (when) everything turns out well then maybe she/he or they pay next time .... do like to travel so no need to balance the equation for that either

over a year ago

"Another one i have struggeled with in the past lol

If you talk to a guy on here and you agree to meet and he books a room on the understanding you pay him half back when meeting, when you do meet if you dont like him and dont want to play are you still supposed to give him half towards the room? "

Yes if agreed to meet, chance you take not liking them

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

".............

I usually rent a.place in Haines City, there's a gated community on a golf course called Golden Palms. It's nice and quiet, clean and far enough away from the silliness...lol"

I'm sure that's what Pistorious thought about HIS gated community.

over a year ago

"Nice, have great times getting as far as St. Augustine, love that town to hang out in."

I have friends in Daytona and usually have a good time visiting. I love pretty much anywhere in the Southern US and have friends all over Texas, Louisiana etc...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I always pay, regardless. "

Cool. I am arranging a meet for next week if you would do the honours

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Whoever suggests the meet should pick up the tab.

over a year ago

".............

I usually rent a.place in Haines City, there's a gated community on a golf course called Golden Palms. It's nice and quiet, clean and far enough away from the silliness...lol

I'm sure that's what Pistorious thought about HIS gated community."

South Africa is a totally different world to Orlando...lol

over a year ago

"If we travel to someone we pay if they are travelling here they pay simples

works for us to.

im not sure i get that way of thinking, surely it would be fairer if one did the driving and paying for petrol and the other paying for the room instead of one side paying for everything and the other nothing?"

I'm not saying it's right, but it's what works for us, haven't had a single "no show", many repeats, so clearly guys don't mind otherwise they wouldn't do it.

over a year ago

"I always pay, regardless.

Cool. I am arranging a meet for next week if you would do the honours "

Yeah, where you wanting to stay, would you like access to the mini-bar and the x-rated tv channels?

I'll email you my credit card details...

over a year ago

"I always pay, regardless.

Cool. I am arranging a meet for next week if you would do the honours "

lmao !

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

"Nice, have great times getting as far as St. Augustine, love that town to hang out in.

I have friends in Daytona and usually have a good time visiting. I love pretty much anywhere in the Southern US and have friends all over Texas, Louisiana etc..."

We like it too, sexy people come to visit which is just a bonus.

over a year ago

"Nice, have great times getting as far as St. Augustine, love that town to hang out in.

I have friends in Daytona and usually have a good time visiting. I love pretty much anywhere in the Southern US and have friends all over Texas, Louisiana etc...

We like it too, sexy people come to visit which is just a bonus. "

See you in July!...

over a year ago

The going to clubs with men is another one im always in two minds about

If i can get into a club for free or for a fiver as a single woman if a guy asks me to go to a club with him thats £30 for a couple am i expected to pay half?

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

See you in July!... "

Look us up, wife might do just fine with the cyberpenis!

over a year ago

See you in July!...

Look us up, wife might do just fine with the cyberpenis! "

Just hope I don't get detained by a TSA agent for it!...

over a year ago

"The going to clubs with men is another one im always in two minds about

If i can get into a club for free or for a fiver as a single woman if a guy asks me to go to a club with him thats £30 for a couple am i expected to pay half? "

I never pay as it would be alot more for them as single anyway and if it was free for u as a single them why should u ... just my view xx

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 18:55:52]

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

See you in July!...

Just hope I don't get detained by a TSA agent for it!... "

THAT would be worth watching

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

".............

South Africa is a totally different world to Orlando...lol"

I'm not so sure. Drive a few blocks in the wrong direction in Orlando and you could be anywhere in the Third World.

over a year ago

"The going to clubs with men is another one im always in two minds about

If i can get into a club for free or for a fiver as a single woman if a guy asks me to go to a club with him thats £30 for a couple am i expected to pay half? "

NN, read through the thread and sounds like your in a lot of minds, as well as always in mine xxxx

over a year ago

See you in July!...

Just hope I don't get detained by a TSA agent for it!...

THAT would be worth watching "

Its happened before...for a belt buckle!

over a year ago

".............

I'm not so sure. Drive a few blocks in the wrong direction in Orlando and you could be anywhere in the Third World."

Same can be said for most cities around the world...but this isn't the place for this conversation..

over a year ago

".............

I'm not so sure. Drive a few blocks in the wrong direction in Orlando and you could be anywhere in the Third World.

Same can be said for most cities around the world...but this isn't the place for this conversation.."

no it's not ha ha stop hijacking my thread!!

over a year ago

".............

Same can be said for most cities around the world...but this isn't the place for this conversation..

no it's not ha ha stop hijacking my thread!! "

My apologies, have a stay at the New York Hilton on my tab...lol

By *hris N KateCouple
over a year ago

Gainesville

".............

My apologies, have a stay at the New York Hilton on my tab...lol"

My apologizes, I am notorious for stealing threads... I shall move on quietly now.

over a year ago

".............

My apologies, have a stay at the New York Hilton on my tab...lol"

ha ha u paying for the flight lol xx

over a year ago

Personally I'd always prefer to at least split the bill so that I didn't feel anything was 'owed' but I'm the same when I go out with friends etc so guess that's just me!

over a year ago

i meet men at my house i think he would have to be very special for me to fork out any money for a hotel room.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I'd pay for a room at the Dorchester if I knew you were coming. "

would you now???lol

over a year ago

I travel half way and I go halves on the hotel room.

I always meet for coffee first so no surprises.

over a year ago

i wouldnt expect to pay if someone wants to meet in a hotel let them foot the bill lol. I like the comfort of mine

over a year ago

We have booked and paid for two nights in a hotel next month. We would not expect anyone who met us to pay.

I guess if it was a really expensive hotel or we were travelling far we would probably suggest splitting the costs with whoever we were meeting.

MissD

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Generally if i book it i pay & it would be up to my playmate on whether they go halfs or not.

If they book it then i always offer to pay at least halfs. if they dont accept i'd at the very least get the bill the next time or if we're going out for the night then its my shout

over a year ago

I have a monthly entertainment budget that includes a night at a local budget hotel, and am prepared to pay for the room myself.

If I were to travel a distance in order to attend a meet, then I would request for the gent to book the hotel after agreeing the location and grade of hotel, and I would go half and pay him when I get there.

If I were to pull out of the meet for whatever reason, then I am prepared to cough up my half of the room via Pay Pal or whatever means, after receiving documented evidence of the booking itself.

If he decides to cancel the meet for whatever reason, then he has to pick up the cost of the hotel room entirely himself.

Post new Message to Thread