Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tacky pics.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I, as I'm sure do most people on here look at a lot of profiles and there galleries.

Some of the pictures on there have been well thought out and look really nice, but then you see some pictures where people have taken the effort to pose nicely in sexy underwear, not realising that right behind them is a clothes horse full of washing, or a radiator draped in their smalls, or even a toilet lol.

Surely if you have put all that effort into writing a nice profile, why not put a little effort in making your pictures look nice as well.

Or am I just being a bit over dramatic lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I, as I'm sure do most people on here look at a lot of profiles and there galleries.

Some of the pictures on there have been well thought out and look really nice, but then you see some pictures where people have taken the effort to pose nicely in sexy underwear, not realising that right behind them is a clothes horse full of washing, or a radiator draped in their smalls, or even a toilet lol.

Surely if you have put all that effort into writing a nice profile, why not put a little effort in making your pictures look nice as well.

Or am I just being a bit over dramatic lol. "

thers a bitta poop on ur arse in ur avatar pic

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

Had a quick look through my pics to make sure I had none of the for mentioned sins in our pics !!!!!

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

i always take time and effort when im taking our pics as i like to make them look erotic and also leave some for the imagination

over a year ago

Haha, I love it when guys leave their socks on

over a year ago

Hate it when they accidentally have a can

of deodorant or a sky remote next to their cock lol

over a year ago

Or WKD bottles in pussy

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Or WKD bottles in pussy "

Yeah, ruins the taste...

over a year ago

"Or WKD bottles in pussy

Yeah, ruins the taste..."

of the wkd or the pussy?

over a year ago

"Or WKD bottles in pussy

Yeah, ruins the taste..."

over a year ago

"I, as I'm sure do most people on here look at a lot of profiles and there galleries.

i look for piles of washing and toilet rolls and empty glasses, its such fun lol...

over a year ago

I was talking to someone the other day that was sent a photo of a lady with her face blurred, unfortunately she hadn't realised her face pic was in a frame in the background... Epic fail!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Haha, I love it when guys leave their socks on "

Saw one today with only one white sock on

By *orestersCouple
over a year ago

The Forest

It's quite surprising what you can see in the backgrounds of some pics, but the funniest one I saw had a girl flashing her pussy, with her half-eaten dinner on the cushion beside her

The food looked more appetising

over a year ago

Probably puts some folk off, the same as some are put off by people using there instead of their etc.

over a year ago

Childrens toys in the background of photos just seems a bit strange , suppose its a bit of a reality check between the two worlds we choose to live between.

over a year ago

"Haha, I love it when guys leave their socks on

Saw one today with only one white sock on "

Excellent that's great!!

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

I always look for the tell tale wedding ring on a genuine single males pics

Lisa

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Haha, I love it when guys leave their socks on

Saw one today with only one white sock on "

Propa gangsta innit...

By *uss4321Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

PET HATE!

"I'm a clean person"....Really? Because your house is filth love. I kinda hope people don't change a it's a useful filter tool.

Talking of pets....cat sat in the pic background watching sexual intercourse..ewh lol

over a year ago

Or am I just being a bit over dramatic lol.

Probably puts some folk off, the same as some are put off by people using there instead of their etc. "

By *ekyllandHydeCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm hoping we thought our out well

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Sorry if i've misunderstood this but we're defining tacky pics by what's in the background or the effort put in to the pic itself

Thr background could be clean & pristine but some may find the pic itself tacky. Personally i like to see thoughtful pics rather than legs wide open or full play. I guess you can say it's like some people not wanting cock pics cause they know what a cock looks like. I'd rather not see a fanny pic cause i know what one looks like.

Each to thier own i guess

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i just fab the ones i like. not downloading . just admiring

over a year ago

I liked the picture of a guy with a cigarette in his hand.... He was listed as a non smoker

over a year ago

I look for dirty carpets in the background.

Can't stand a dirty rug lol

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

bearing in mind that swingers who can't acom.but have groupshots are in other ppl's home.

over a year ago

"I liked the picture of a guy with a cigarette in his hand.... He was listed as a non smoker "

Maybe it was just for effect. I have a pic of me with a pipe in my mouth - I don't smoke either.

Post new Message to Thread