Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why are men viewing my profile????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since becoming a gold site supporter I've noticed that a lot more men (a lot of them straight) than women are viewing my profile. WHY??? I'm a straight guy only interested in women. I'm happy to hear theories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Because they can. Lol. I view loads if profiles that I'm not even interested in just cuz I'm a nosy mare! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And now you will probably get lots more men doing it

Lots of reasons really but to be honest does it really matter, if you have your filters in place so they can't mail you just look they won't cause you any bother.

over a year ago

There's a lot of closet guys on here. We know that as they message us frequently saying psst I'm actually bi.

over a year ago

yep you are right moody --- just had a look myself LOL --- like hottie says we are just being nosey -- and of course there are some very nice pics sometimes on peoples profiles too --- i think you should think yourself honoured that others want to view you .

over a year ago

Because they don't know your listed sexuality until they view your profile. They like your avatar, then click to see what you are looking for.

over a year ago

Maybe they just want to perve your pics

over a year ago

And maybe because if you have a lot of success they may want to pick things they consider help you to get meets, can be anything really dont get hung up about it until someone propositions you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You won't know if I've looked or not...

over a year ago

Yeah I agree with hottie I look at lots of profiles as you don't know what people are into until you look at their profile and if your not interested on them well no harm done you just ignore them

over a year ago

Just because someone, male, female or couple looks it doesn't mean they're in any way sexually interested and as has been said now you've posted here you'll get more looking. When I read a thread I often look at who's made certain comments.

over a year ago

"You won't know if I've looked or not..."

Stealth mode ... Best way to perv in peace

over a year ago

People who view you profile do not necessarily want to shag you, so don't panic, some are just looking for ideas or inspiration to improve their own profiles.

It's the stealth ones you have to watch

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just found it strange is all as I very rarely view other guys profiles. You have all made very good points - very much appreciated.

It's probably my ego struggling with the concept of more men than women checking out my profile. Damn ego!!!

over a year ago

"People who view you profile do not necessarily want to shag you, so don't panic, some are just looking for ideas or inspiration to improve their own profiles.

It's the stealth ones you have to watch"

Oi I resemble that remark

By *inecrestMan
over a year ago

West Yorks

If a single guy is interested in contacting a particular single female on here, you can sometimes get an impression of her and what she's looking for by reading HER verifications of guys she's had meets with. That's what I sometimes do, so on occasions I'm looking at single guys' profiles, but it's not because I'm interested in THEM.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

its because we loves you .

also if they are guys near u, they look at the women you have met and possibly try there luck with them aswell.

if u post on forums, people are just interested in who u may be and wht ur about so view,(i do that ) or as hottie says just to be a nosey mare(i do that too)

over a year ago

I will look atanother mans profile if they have posted on the forums, and i want to know who i am responding to. ill also sometimes check out the profiles of men who have left verifications for women i am planning meets with.

And yes, some of them will just be checking you out. before i put blocks up i got plenty of offers from 'straight' single men

over a year ago

"Since becoming a gold site supporter I've noticed that a lot more men (a lot of them straight) than women are viewing my profile. WHY??? I'm a straight guy only interested in women. I'm happy to hear theories. "

I just had to take a look myself to make sure you hadn't included "men" in your list of who you would meet.

I think the reason you get guys look at your profile is because you post messages like this in a forum, which provokes natural curiosity to know why....lol

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Lots have a gander to check out the competition.. wouldn't let it worry ya to be honest.. had plenty of that over the years and like they say 'it don't hurt to look'

Wolf

over a year ago

I think u will find a lot of woman and couples have clicked the option to not show up on the looked at me page as they like to nose without fear of provoking messages that start "I see u have looked at my profile"

By *hérieWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 21/02/13 05:54:10]

By *hérieWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

I see lots of profiles, for lots of different reasons.

Forum, winks, friend inivites and messages.

I feel it would be rude not to read them, when I come across them.

And if I admire a picture - male or female, I fab it.

Post new Message to Thread