Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Story time .......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The other day I was chatting to this pleasant enough chappy off here and decided to meet him for a coffee in town....when he turned up he was the most obnoxious, rude and perverted prat I have ever met...yet he reads/messages in a totally different manner/style...

Do you come accross such people and what are your stories.....prey tell..... we are all eyes....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Yes !! We we're invited to a party last summer at a single guys place , after a few e-mails and chatting , he seemed a perfect gent , offered to let us stay over as it was quite far away . We got there, the place was a hovel, he was ignorant the other 'guests' we're either busy watching x factor, or scaring the locals in the shop next door, We we're out the door pretty damn quick . Dont think the guy even knew we we're there , dispite him talking at us when we got there !!

But hay ho you live n learn lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last year i went to an organised Bi sex "moresome" rather than a GB - and because this was a Bi only (M and F) we left it to their judgement on invites...having all "vetted" each other prior to meeting and all where 100% clear and happy with what was going to happen..

of the 5 men and 2 women we ended up with;

1 guy was sick because it was his first time meeting and nervous; so left

1 guy was a really smelly dirty man and no one touched him ; he sulked - but never got message so we asked him to get a wash or leave ...he left

1 guy only wanted the women and freaked out when either myself or organisor touch him... we politely told him to either join in or go....he went

Leaving the hosts, me and one other fem left....now that sounds great; but for once (and i'm being honest here); she didn't like me sexually - which didn't offend me, but between us we still had fun

The point being is that the organisor was very specific about the groups likes/dislikes etc.... Funny old world we live in

Post new Message to Thread