Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever worry you may fall in love with someone you meet, obviously if you have regular meets with them?

Do you have dos and donts to stop it from happening or are you just positive that it won't happen?

If you are looking for love than great....I was wondering how the folks that aren't...how do you cope with this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've only met one guy in 11 years of doing this that ive started to get feeling for

I knew i was falling for him so i stopped meeting him as i knew if i carried on i would only get hurt

You cant help your feelings we are only human, we can however decide how we choose to deal with them and even if you do fall for someone, if you dont allow yourself to take it any further you wont

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I bet that hurt when you stopped it...I can imagine. Not as hurt as if it carried on I guess..

They do say love hurts !

over a year ago

yes twice now - dont regret either - first one i ws with for 3 yrs and he sadly passed away and the guy im with now - you cant help it if it happens - we dealt with it and its rather yummy

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I fell in love with my first fb first new partner for 30years at first I did not know what happened but it hurt so good . I don't regret any of the affair . We re still friends

over a year ago

i didnt love him, but i could feel myself falling for him more and more every time we met and i knew my feelings were wrong so i just thought the best thing to do was stop meeting him, i think the hardest bit was when he kept messaging me asking what he had done wrong as i didnt know what to say so i just told him i felt we had met enough times and it was time to move on, was the best i could think of as i didnt want to tell him the truth and have him thinking i was some nutty bunny boiler lol

Im quite sane really and i dont do this offen, as i say its just the one time in 11 years, i guess i just met mr right was just a shame i met him thro swinging, such is life

over a year ago

If you're a couple or in a relationship then this could be a problem, but is falling in love such a bad thing for anyone who is single?

over a year ago

"If you're a couple or in a relationship then this could be a problem, but is falling in love such a bad thing for anyone who is single?

"

depends

For me i just felt it would have been inappropriate for me to tell someone i had met for no strings sex that i had feelings for him, i felt it would have been crossing a line and unfair to put him in that possition as there was no saying he felt the same way

to me swinging is just that and swinging and love dont mix, thats not to say other feel the same as me tho

over a year ago

I think its terribly sad that you didn't follow your heart. Anyone who has visited the dark side would stuggle to survive in a vanilla relationship, but to find a perfect partner on a swinging site seems like a utopean situation in my view.

over a year ago

"I think its terribly sad that you didn't follow your heart. Anyone who has visited the dark side would stuggle to survive in a vanilla relationship, but to find a perfect partner on a swinging site seems like a utopean situation in my view."

Depends how you look at it

If you meet someone with the understanding its no string sex at what point do you feel you have the rights to cross that line and tell them you love them?

over a year ago

"I think its terribly sad that you didn't follow your heart. Anyone who has visited the dark side would stuggle to survive in a vanilla relationship, but to find a perfect partner on a swinging site seems like a utopean situation in my view."

over a year ago

I think its perfectly okay for people to break their own rules or to change what they are looking for. I think in your case I would have been tempted to communicate how I felt before dismissing the possibility of long term happiness. He may have had the same feelings for you too...and now you will never know.

over a year ago

"I think its perfectly okay for people to break their own rules or to change what they are looking for. I think in your case I would have been tempted to communicate how I felt before dismissing the possibility of long term happiness. He may have had the same feelings for you too...and now you will never know."

lol i doubt that very much

over a year ago

I'd welcome it, life's short . You fall in love in some odd places! X

over a year ago

"I think its perfectly okay for people to break their own rules or to change what they are looking for. I think in your case I would have been tempted to communicate how I felt before dismissing the possibility of long term happiness. He may have had the same feelings for you too...and now you will never know.

lol i doubt that very much "

Well, for what its worth, I hope that if you experienced a similar situation again you'd not dismiss the idea altogether. I just think it makes perfect sense for swinging singles to fall in love with others.

over a year ago

"I think its perfectly okay for people to break their own rules or to change what they are looking for. I think in your case I would have been tempted to communicate how I felt before dismissing the possibility of long term happiness. He may have had the same feelings for you too...and now you will never know.

lol i doubt that very much "

agree had that myself

over a year ago

I dont think you can ever predict how things may end and things can evolve in the most odd situations. I would though at least say how I felt..as youve nothing to lose ..because if you distanced or stopped seeing anyway then you may have just disclosed how you were feeling..who knows

Post new Message to Thread