Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cam

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

makes us laugh when u see people comment on people on cam mmmmm looking good there; u so sexy but they r right old trogs why don't people be honest lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if we like we comment if we dont like we say nothin, no harm done then, just hope that others like to see us on cam hee hee

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

What, you actually want people to insult people on cam just cos they arent good looking ????

over a year ago

"makes us laugh when u see people comment on people on cam mmmmm looking good there; u so sexy but they r right old trogs why don't people be honest lol"

Just because you think they're "trogs", others might not. I wouldn't start saying things like that if you don't want other people to start commenting on your appearance-some people on here might think that you're horrible to look at, others might think you're their perfect partner, personal choice. Unless you can say that you're 100% perfect in everyones eyes then dont start throwing stones.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

no but when its plain to see they r right mingers but say wow u so hot , you so sexy but they not don't see the point lol same thing really

over a year ago

"no but when its plain to see they r right mingers but say wow u so hot , you so sexy but they not don't see the point lol same thing really"

maybe someone will feel happy...either the compliment..or getting the shag

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"no but when its plain to see they r right mingers but say wow u so hot , you so sexy but they not don't see the point lol same thing really"

There is no accounting for taste. There is a shag for everyone out there. They certainly won't get in the cammers knickers by calling them a minger now, will they?

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

thats why the women on here , or alot of them, think they are so hot and therefore so picky as there are so many guys queing up to blow smoke up there arses. when in real life they wouldnt get a second look by the same guys down a pub

over a year ago

One mans meat and all that.

over a year ago

Ive been in the chat rooms when there has been 170 people in, with that amount of people no matter what you look like some will think your sexy some will think you look like the back end of a bus, maybe the people who tell these trogs they are sexy really think they are

just a thought

over a year ago

I once put myself on cam naked ( I know hard to believe) I got told in no uncertain terms by a couple of people to put my clothes on or better still turn off the cam ... not a great feeling

By *udereMan
over a year ago

haringey

one persons prince is another persons frog.

over a year ago

"I once put myself on cam naked ( I know hard to believe) I got told in no uncertain terms by a couple of people to put my clothes on or better still turn off the cam ... not a great feeling "

its happens

ive been on cam in chat many times and tho most people are polite you get the odd nasty comment

You need to be thick skinned on here

over a year ago

"makes us laugh when u see people comment on people on cam mmmmm looking good there; u so sexy but they r right old trogs why don't people be honest lol"

You're not allowed to be honest. You can tell people they look great, shower them with compliments, tell them they are beautiful, have great breasts, a nice cock , great sixpack, crackin arse etc.....BUT, as soon as you tell someone they are a bit fat, bit skinny, got saggy tits, tiny cock, skin like a cowhide, arse that has its own postcode, belly with more rolls than Greggs, you'll get reported for being 'offensive'!...It's a reason we rarely go into chat rooms and look at cams, some people cant accept a negative opinion, but they're happy to soak up the bullshit, usually from guys that will say anything in the hope that a female on cam will shove some household object or root vegetable up her chuff, while he wanks his filthy love-custard into his bellybutton!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

This reminds me of people who moan at the TV programmes, if you dont like it switch channel, but no point in shouting at the telly, cos one mans poison is another mans wank material.

Dont see it my place to critisise someone on cam, just wouldnt watch if I wasnt enjoying.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 22:23:35]

over a year ago

Do you think you're attractive?

Because im pretty sure plenty of people would put you in the "trog" category (whatever that means) as well.

Just like they would me, just like they would a 5ft10" size 10 blonde.

A lot of the people in the chat rooms will just give compliments to try and get a shag, same as everywhere in life. If you really think you are so much better than them, go and strip in a public place in broad daylight and ask for an honest opinion and see what happens. They aren't doing you any harm.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"no but when its plain to see they r right mingers but say wow u so hot , you so sexy but they not don't see the point lol same thing really

Because im pretty sure plenty of people would put you in the "trog" category (whatever that means) as well.

A lot of the people in the chat rooms will just give compliments to try and get a shag, same as everywhere in life. If you really think you are so much better than them, go and strip in a public place in broad daylight and ask for an honest opinion and see what happens. They aren't doing you any harm. "

from a 5' 10 blonde

over a year ago

"no but when its plain to see they r right mingers but say wow u so hot , you so sexy but they not don't see the point lol same thing really

A lot of the people in the chat rooms will just give compliments to try and get a shag, same as everywhere in life. If you really think you are so much better than them, go and strip in a public place in broad daylight and ask for an honest opinion and see what happens. They aren't doing you any harm.

from a 5' 10 blonde "

Haha i wish...although i wouldn't be able to wear heels so perhaps ill stay how i am!

Post new Message to Thread