FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Add me as a friend then block me before talking?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone just added me as a friend, So I looked at their profile, liked the look of them and accepted the friend request.

I then started writing them a message and as I went to send it, an error message came up.

I then found out that they blocked me.

Does this happen to other people? seem strange to bother adding as a friend then blocking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe they hit the wrong button

over a year ago

They probably just wanted to see your private gallery oldest trick in the book.

over a year ago

"Someone just added me as a friend, So I looked at their profile, liked the look of them and accepted the friend request.

I then started writing them a message and as I went to send it, an error message came up.

Does this happen to other people? seem strange to bother adding as a friend then blocking. "

they must have just wanted to luk at yur pics

By *ixties-duoMan
over a year ago

keighley

they usually do this to have a crafty look at ur private pics..

over a year ago

"They probably just wanted to see your private gallery oldest trick in the book. "

over a year ago

we had the same las t week, a single fem sent us a message we replyed showin intrest several mesages and pics were mentioned we accepted her freind requets browsed her profile, she asked if we could meet now there and then we said we cant she sent message saying so ur not goint to meet me now then, i was typing my reply and she had already removed us a as freind and blocked us her loss

over a year ago

ps we have no private pics.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"we had the same las t week, a single fem sent us a message we replyed showin intrest several mesages and pics were mentioned we accepted her freind requets browsed her profile, she asked if we could meet now there and then we said we cant she sent message saying so ur not goint to meet me now then, i was typing my reply and she had already removed us a as freind and blocked us her loss

"

Yeah that is still pretty bad but at least you had some conversation from it. If they just wanted to look at the private pictures they could have just asked, Seems like a very sad way of doing things.

over a year ago

we didnt loose any sleep over it thats for sure

over a year ago

"Someone just added me as a friend, So I looked at their profile, liked the look of them and accepted the friend request.

Does this happen to other people? seem strange to bother adding as a friend then blocking. "

Hasn't happened to me yet as I've got no private pictures for someone to ogle on. That's a bit strange though

Post new Message to Thread