Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reason for not verifying

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We met with a couple just over a week ago and during the meet I asked if they would verify us as it was our first meet as a couple. They said yes, sure. However a week later and still no verification, so I sent them a very polite message asking if they'd forgot, to which they replied that they felt that they could not add their name to a verification because of the way she was dressed when we arrived.

Needless to say they are now off my Xmas card list and added to our block list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Lol. Charming. Course curiosity is forcing me to ask what she was wearing?? Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The way someone is dressed should be nothing to do with verifying someone is real and whatever else..

Some people.. I donno..

over a year ago

"The way someone is dressed should be nothing to do with verifying someone is real and whatever else..

Some people.. I donno.. "

Bizarre hope u didn't veri them!

over a year ago

"The way someone is dressed should be nothing to do with verifying someone is real and whatever else..

Some people.. I donno..

Bizarre hope u didn't veri them!"

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

And If you did verify them don't worry it won't be there now you've blocked them!! x

over a year ago

"Lol. Charming. Course curiosity is forcing me to ask what she was wearing?? Xx "

This!

over a year ago

"And If you did verify them don't worry it won't be there now you've blocked them!! x"

We couldn't verify them as it was our first meet as a couple and we're not yet verified.

She was wearing jeans and a top

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"And If you did verify them don't worry it won't be there now you've blocked them!! x

We couldn't verify them as it was our first meet as a couple and we're not yet verified.

She was wearing jeans and a top"

Oh that's a bit of a let down. I was imaginiging alsorts. Did they still stay and play? X

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

perhaps she was old bill

By *lderguy4funMan
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

how odd what if she was wearing nothing at all would she have verified you then trev xx

over a year ago

"how odd what if she was wearing nothing at all would she have verified you then trev xx"

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Totally confused...

She wouldnt verify you, because of the way she was dressed?????

eh

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Oh 'eck I'll be keeping an eye on future veris then because I wear jeans and tops for all my meets. Clean, neat, and comfortable, and easy to remove for the main event!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I verified a couple but they didn't veri back. Chatted quite happily and were a pleasant couple too.

over a year ago

"And If you did verify them don't worry it won't be there now you've blocked them!! x

Was it "mum-jeans"? If yes, I totally understand their reluctance to veri you as they are a fashion no-no.

Just kidding btw!!!

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

we met a single male and verified him, he didn't verify us but now keeps quoting parts of our verification on his status updates, and asks people to read his verification (from us) feel like blocking him so he looses it,

shit shag anyway

over a year ago

I was expecting an elaborate outfit.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"we met a single male and verified him, he didn't verify us but now keeps quoting parts of our verification on his status updates, and asks people to read his verification (from us) feel like blocking him so he looses it,

shit shag anyway "

Maybe you should refer to your post above in your profile so when people read his veri from you and check you out....there will be the truth about the shit shag

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I think the jeans and t-shirt is an excuse. I think it's something likely to offend you and they didn't want to do that.

over a year ago

"I think the jeans and t-shirt is an excuse. I think it's something likely to offend you and they didn't want to do that."

Agreed

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

"we met a single male and verified him, he didn't verify us but now keeps quoting parts of our verification on his status updates, and asks people to read his verification (from us) feel like blocking him so he looses it,

shit shag anyway

Maybe you should refer to your post above in your profile so when people read his veri from you and check you out....there will be the truth about the shit shag "

best of all he only has one verification and thats us not that we need a verification from him, just thought it was good manners!!

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"

Nowt wrong with jeans and a top. very strange of them

By *ouldyou2Man
over a year ago

west Midlands

I'm interested also out of curiosity what she was wearing ! Was it a suit of armour ?

over a year ago

So..did they stay and play?

If so couldnt have put Them off that much?

Id prob agree that it,was something Else and they didnt want to Say?

Dont stress over it tho.

Auds x

over a year ago

I thought the verify facility was to verify that you are a genuine person/couple. Not to say how well dressed you were or indeed whether or not you floated each others boat.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'm interested also out of curiosity what she was wearing ! Was it a suit of armour ? "

Chastity belt!

By *ixties-duoMan
over a year ago

keighley

"I thought the verify facility was to verify that you are a genuine person/couple. Not to say how well dressed you were or indeed whether or not you floated each others boat."

true x

over a year ago

"I think the jeans and t-shirt is an excuse. I think it's something likely to offend you and they didn't want to do that.

Agreed "

Same here.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I thought the verify facility was to verify that you are a genuine person/couple. Not to say how well dressed you were or indeed whether or not you floated each others boat."

You'd think so wouldn't you?!!

By *ouldyou2Man
over a year ago

west Midlands

"I think the jeans and t-shirt is an excuse. I think it's something likely to offend you and they didn't want to do that.

Agreed

Same here."

out of interest and maybe a different topic but why do you hide your profile ? I'm new so please enlighten !

over a year ago

Maybe they had second thoughts after meeting and was embarrassed. Some are like that and dont want others seeing who they met and leaving an evidence trail that bites them later.

over a year ago

Agreed

Same here. out of interest and maybe a different topic but why do you hide your profile ? I'm new so please enlighten ! "

What makes you think I hide our profile? I have never hidden it.

over a year ago

She was wearing jeans and a top

Oh that's a bit of a let down. I was imaginiging alsorts. Did they still stay and play? X "

We visited them and yes we did play.

I had met her before when we both had single profiles

over a year ago

"I'm interested also out of curiosity what she was wearing ! Was it a suit of armour ?

Chastity belt! "

over a year ago

"perhaps she was old bill "

Maybe but not as old as I am

over a year ago

I think its ok to not verify people, i have met lots of people i havnt verified for verious reasons, however i feel they shouldnt have said they would when you asked if they had no intentions of

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

There's no absolute right to be verified. If a meet is prepared to do it, fine. If not, move on.

over a year ago

Agreed

Same here."

Yes I think so too. But as I had already met with the woman a couple of times a few of years ago under my singles profile I cannot think what. we all had some fun and seemed to hit it off. She even mentioned that on next meet she'd like to have some time alone with my partner before her hubby and me joined in

over a year ago

They met you, played with you both, agreed to both couples verifying each other then said because Sally wore jeans and a top you couldn't be verified?

I thought verification's were supposed to verify just that, you turned up (on time's a bonus) you played, you had fun, you went home.

over a year ago

Did you verify them...??? Did they display it...?????

over a year ago

"Did you verify them...??? Did they display it...?????"

i can answer that

no they didnt because they said they wasnt verified so they cant verify anyone else

over a year ago

Ooops sorry naughty I missed that at the top........smack my legs.x

over a year ago

"Ooops sorry naughty I missed that at the top........smack my legs.x"

bend over then

over a year ago

Oh my ....that is for another thread....Hehehehe

over a year ago

This has happens to me last week too

over a year ago

Agreed

Same here. out of interest and maybe a different topic but why do you hide your profile ? I'm new so please enlighten !

What makes you think I hide our profile? I have never hidden it."

Think the message about hiding profile was aimed at us! We're not meeting at the moment so profile is hidden to save us coming up in searches and wasting peoples time messaging us and our time in replying. Hope that clears matters up.

over a year ago

"There's no absolute right to be verified. If a meet is prepared to do it, fine. If not, move on."

I agree with you there is no absolute right to be verified. That is NOT what this is about. We have moved on and are visiting a couple in France for the next few days so expecting to be verified soon.

over a year ago

"

Think the message about hiding profile was aimed at us! We're not meeting at the moment so profile is hidden to save us coming up in searches and wasting peoples time messaging us and our time in replying. Hope that clears matters up."

same here

over a year ago

"

I agree with you there is no absolute right to be verified. That is NOT what this is about. We have moved on and are visiting a couple in France for the next few days so expecting to be verified soon."

France is awesome! Good for you two!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Oh 'eck I'll be keeping an eye on future veris then because I wear jeans and tops for all my meets. Clean, neat, and comfortable, and easy to remove for the main event! "

Madam, if you're not in a full gown with a corset and sixteen layers of, ahem, undergarments then I'm awfully sorry, but we could never have a suitable liason. It just would not be proper.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Agreed

Same here.

Yes I think so too. But as I had already met with the woman a couple of times a few of years ago under my singles profile I cannot think what. we all had some fun and seemed to hit it off. She even mentioned that on next meet she'd like to have some time alone with my partner before her hubby and me joined in

"

It could all be about them and the odd comment was just an excuse. Maybe they had a row afterwards or decided it wasn't for them or something?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Oh 'eck I'll be keeping an eye on future veris then because I wear jeans and tops for all my meets. Clean, neat, and comfortable, and easy to remove for the main event!

Madam, if you're not in a full gown with a corset and sixteen layers of, ahem, undergarments then I'm awfully sorry, but we could never have a suitable liason. It just would not be proper. "

I'll expect you in frock coat and monocle then!

Post new Message to Thread