Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

anal training

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This may seem an odd question but its genuine! Any tips on overcoming pain with anal sex? I find it horny but anyone of average or more sized penis its unbearable - and I so want to be dp'd! Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you tried anal numbing lube.

over a year ago

I'm exactly the same. Love it but boy does it hurt

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

how about dont do it. pain is natures way of saying no fucking way babe .

over a year ago

"This may seem an odd question but its genuine! Any tips on overcoming pain with anal sex? I find it horny but anyone of average or more sized penis its unbearable - and I so want to be dp'd! Xx "

anal used to hurt me too,but i found tht while u are having anal sex if the guy or u rubs yur clitoris and u have an orgasm while doing it it doesnt hurt one bit and it feels great!!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

how about taking it easy and not getting so tense - its erotic as its a taboo so think of the dirtier aspect first off.

Second .. plenty of good lube. Either ID glide or Liquid silk - both are excellent and dont dry to a tackyness after extended play.

3rd use some toys, a butt plug or fingers

4 - have someone rimm you and tease you before crashing into ya arse lol

over a year ago

"This may seem an odd question but its genuine! Any tips on overcoming pain with anal sex? I find it horny but anyone of average or more sized penis its unbearable - and I so want to be dp'd! Xx "

It really depends on the sort of pain you're feeling - if you're feeling it around the anus itself then perhaps you should spend a little more time stretching prior to the actual sex, which is most easily done either by inserting a toy and waiting for a few minutes whilst you relax, or you can do it with your sex partner instead (kissing whilst doing so may help you to relax quicker).

You mention however that its bigger, presumably longer cocks that tend to cause more pain - do you find that they enter you so far, then hit a sort of 'wall' that aches as they do?

over a year ago

a woman told me the secret to anal is to relax into it like yoga take a deep breath hold it then let it out and as you breath out you relax a bit and youre partner just slips in a tiny bit then take another deep breath keep repeating and in a few mins youre partner will be all the way inside and then the adrenalin takes over and you will love it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"how about dont do it. pain is natures way of saying no fucking way babe . "

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Have you tried biting on a stick ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Maybe nature is telling you that your poop shoot is for letting things out ? not in ?

Just a thought.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"how about dont do it. pain is natures way of saying no fucking way babe . "

See. That makes sense to me....

No one wonders why they can't get a ten pound turkey up a drainpipe and wouldn't dream of forcing it.... but their arse hole ..what does that matter..... weird.

By *its The Spot AlotMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Some interesting comments ive a play coming up soon with a horny woman who wants to use her fingers and a toy on my arse.

Ive never had anything bigger than a small finger before and that seemed to hurt.

Is it more a relaxing thing then and good quality lube? if so i may give it a go lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"how about dont do it. pain is natures way of saying no fucking way babe .

See. That makes sense to me....

No one wonders why they can't get a ten pound turkey up a drainpipe and wouldn't dream of forcing it.... but their arse hole ..what does that matter..... weird."

Lol!

I do wonder why people will contemplate doing something that might need numbing cream before you can stand it. I know it's their choice and preference etc etc but if it's hurting how can it be enjoyable?

over a year ago

The awnswer is two very simple things.

1) relax, relax, relax! If your not relaxed it's never going to feel good. You need to be comfortable with your partner, you have to trust him 100%. Have a few drinks, start with other things don't go straight to it.

2) lube, lube and more lube! This is not your vagina it doesn't produce near as much mucus so lube the extirior, interior and him fully and if needs be add more. Also go slow it will hurt if he goes hammering away at you.

Honestly no matter what it will ache to start with as your mussels adjust to their new position but once your past that you'll lice it, I do

over a year ago

Just what i've been waiting for . "Female seeks nvwe (not very well endowed) males" .

over a year ago

Relax, its nit.going to happen if you're tense.

Lots of lube, but not the numbing variety, if you.think you've used enough lube, add more to be sure.

Work you way up over time. Start with Rimming, then a finger, a small toy, larger toy, butt plug, larger butt plug etc. Only when you've mastered the larger plug should you consider a cock.

Once you've worked your.way up to a cock, make sure.he's gentle, not pounding you like a road drill. It's something you need to get used to and not something you should rush.

By *iking.beardMan
over a year ago

leeds

Me and the new fb had this prob so we got a pump up but plug and lots of lude after Latin with thus a couple times I slid right in the other night and she just kept cummin and cummin

By *aughty Nicky and co...Couple
over a year ago

Washington

If hurt slide out then back in its just blocked air and if still hurt practise lay on ya back legs in air as if on a chair the guy on his side facing you gently play with ya self then the guy slide in your pussy and out in ya ass repeat until no blocked air once it feels amazing change position slowly until feet towards guys head and oh what a feeling deep and hits a wow spot I gush every time hmmmmmmm wet at the thought B-) x and once ya master that dp is simple and yet hmmmmmmm especially if the guy in your ass is a big big boy x

over a year ago

Anal, is different for everyone, Have found like many on here its about being relaxed with those you are with, alot of lube and building up to taking something bigger. Try doing it just after you have cum and are horny, take a couple of fingers and breath. Also alot like poppers to relax, if not tried it works. Good Luck

over a year ago

Also push out as if yr trying to poo. This really helps when its going in x

over a year ago

"Also push out as if yr trying to poo. This really helps when its going in x"

If I did that there would be a forest gump on the end! Think I will give up trying!

By *aughty Nicky and co...Couple
over a year ago

Washington

Lol run Forrest x x

over a year ago

Ive never found anal painful, i've offen wondered if something down their isnt working right lol

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Ive never found anal painful, i've offen wondered if something down their isnt working right lol"

Some might call you a show off. Not me though, I'd call you..

..my newest friend!

Post new Message to Thread