Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

query

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this may be very subjective, but so what! lol

I think im a nice guy, and those that know me have said it as well.

But, the fact that men may have facial hair (of any sort) would that still put you off, even though their personality is 'fab'.

Obviously, we respect your preferences of what you want your men/women to look like. But, would their features in appearance be the deciding factor?

...yes, im still off work lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

yes! In a word. I am not here to form a romantic relationship, marry anyone, meet my soulmate or anything like that I am here to experience new and different sexual adventures with my partner and hopefully make some friends along the way. Therefore looks or personal features are a big factor in any desicions we make.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Depends on the facial hair. A beard big enough to hide a moose in is not my sort of thing, but I am happy with a van dyke or nicely trimmed stubble.

over a year ago

"yes! In a word. I am not here to form a romantic relationship, marry anyone, meet my soulmate or anything like that I am here to experience new and different sexual adventures with my partner and hopefully make some friends along the way. Therefore looks or personal features are a big factor in any desicions we make. "

Yeah. I agree with that...

..now playing devils advocate. Say a regular 'play friend' decides to change their looks or whatever..will that put you off in meeting them, even though you have played together before?

over a year ago

"Depends on the facial hair. A beard big enough to hide a moose in is not my sort of thing, but I am happy with a van dyke or nicely trimmed stubble."

Ooh i love a van dyke. I changed mine to a van dyke recently. Looks good x

Post new Message to Thread