Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding a guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi we been looking for a guy for sat we had 7 guys so far each time we asked for his no they are no longer available or we can only ring during the day not allowed at night (married) lol where is the gen guys who is it really that bloody hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etsdance1987Man
over a year ago

Runcorn

I'm here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately I'm out of your age range x

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more ,we were looking for a guy a few weeks ago for some car fun, had lot of replies but narrowed it down to six possibles of which we'd pick 1 maybe 2 , i asked each 1 for a discreet mobile number to be used only in the event of a problem arising to either party on the way to meeting , e.g getting lost our held up etc , out of 6 guys 2 repiled saying no , and 4 just disappeared , i explained to all that we would not text unless absolutely necessary and if they were on their way and alone t would have been irrelevant anyway but his made no difference , their loss tho, plenty more where they came from

over a year ago

"Hi we been looking for a guy for sat we had 7 guys so far each time we asked for his no they are no longer available or we can only ring during the day not allowed at night (married) lol where is the gen guys who is it really that bloody hard "

well they are here somewhere ...but couples are not only one with problems finding genuine people...us guys who play single pull our hair out at times with amount of time wasting couples out there ....good hunting and hope you find nice local guy to enjoy your bodies

over a year ago

We also find it frustrating to find the " right guy" ,

We get lots of messages and always reply but most haven't read our profile or for one reason or another they seem to be unable to meet if/when we try to arrange it .....

over a year ago

We are around, Just not in the right places. Unfortunately for us! lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

*Waves*

over a year ago

It's terrible we ask for a no just to chat and its easier to tell them what the plans would be but they bob off soon as we ask for a no what the hell is wrong lol

over a year ago

"It's terrible we ask for a no just to chat and its easier to tell them what the plans would be but they bob off soon as we ask for a no what the hell is wrong lol "

WAVES, SHOUTS, STANDS ON A BOX AND SHOUTS "OK OVER HERE, YOU CAN HAVE MY NUMBER"

He says with a hint of desperation as a sad single bloke xx

over a year ago

"It's terrible we ask for a no just to chat and its easier to tell them what the plans would be but they bob off soon as we ask for a no what the hell is wrong lol

WAVES, SHOUTS, STANDS ON A BOX AND SHOUTS "OK OVER HERE, YOU CAN HAVE MY

He says with a hint of desperation as a sad single bloke xx"

Well send us a face pic x

over a year ago

We looking for single guy ,they never turn up , their lose , what fun that could have had . We never massage them again

over a year ago

"It's terrible we ask for a no just to chat and its easier to tell them what the plans would be but they bob off soon as we ask for a no what the hell is wrong lol

Well send us a face pic x "

Not possible as I'm 2 years over your limit lol

over a year ago

"We also find it frustrating to find the " right guy" ,

We get lots of messages and always reply but most haven't read our profile or for one reason or another they seem to be unable to meet if/when we try to arrange it ..... "

now thats hard to believe as your both nice looking and your profile is dead up front ...just goes to show even sexy couples have fair share of time wasters lol

over a year ago

I think its English guys that are scared of the beard.lol. If I was asked to anyone of your places for a meet, wild fookin horses couldn't keep me back haha.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Well send us a face pic x

Not possible as I'm 2 years over your limit lol"

Step aside old timer...

over a year ago

I was quite hesitent to give out my phone number when i first joined, so i kind of understand where they are coming from, but i just bought a cheap second phone to use. made things much easier

over a year ago

"Couldn't agree more ,we were looking for a guy a few weeks ago for some car fun, had lot of replies but narrowed it down to six possibles of which we'd pick 1 maybe 2 , i asked each 1 for a discreet mobile number to be used only in the event of a problem arising to either party on the way to meeting , e.g getting lost our held up etc , out of 6 guys 2 repiled saying no , and 4 just disappeared , i explained to all that we would not text unless absolutely necessary and if they were on their way and alone t would have been irrelevant anyway but his made no difference , their loss tho, plenty more where they came from"

I am single can accommodete and always give out my number in case of problems.

However I am outside of your age range hehehehe

over a year ago

I always seem to live too far away...

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

It seems to us that a lot of the single guys here are like kids in a sweet shop. They see sweets all over that they want to eat but when it comes down to it, they take the safe option and have a bag of whine gums instead.

We search for single guys for club meets and we already know before we start the types that will reply.

1: those who have been members for quite a while, not photo verified, who send a one line message and a friends request

2: those who never go to clubs and can't accom but still feel that somehow we're meant to 'be' if we only have them the chance.

3: those who will attend the club but only if we absolutely guarantee to fuck even though we have stated that personality is as important as looks. If we don't get on we're not going to fuck are we?

No, proper single guys are few and far between

over a year ago

Single guys who are all mouth, some girls like that !!

over a year ago

We, d just like to find a guy that matches our profile , if all goes well with a few messages & each party likes what they see on the pics , we, d like to arrange a meet and that the guy actually turns up

"How " hard can it be ???

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"We, d just like to find a guy that matches our profile , if all goes well with a few messages & each party likes what they see on the pics , we, d like to arrange a meet and that the guy actually turns up

"How " hard can it be ??? "

It must be hard/ difficult for you otherwise you wouldn't be on here moaning about it!

Do I win a prize for getting the correct answer?

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"We, d just like to find a guy that matches our profile , if all goes well with a few messages & each party likes what they see on the pics , we, d like to arrange a meet and that the guy actually turns up

"How " hard can it be ??? "

Hard is the clue....you're average Fab guys is only here to perve web cams and wank himself silly, actually meeting real people is way too scary.

over a year ago

It must be hard/ difficult for you otherwise you wouldn't be on here moaning about it!

Do I win a prize for getting the correct answer? "

How about the " booby prize "

,We, re not moaning in a nasty way , just wish a night of fun was

easier to arrange

over a year ago

I wish some people would take responsibility for their own shortcomings instead of always blaming the other side...its quite possible that the messages passed back and forth have been utter pish.Again the selection criteria can also be an arse...and if I ever uttered the words "its their loss", please shoot me...its one of the most off putting things anyone can say.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Do I win a prize for getting the correct answer?

How about the " booby prize "

,We, re not moaning in a nasty way , just wish a night of fun was

easier to arrange "

You need to look to yourself too for trying to arrange things with folk that let you down, it's not just the male's fault all the time!

over a year ago

Hard is the clue....you're average Fab guys is only here to perve web cams and wank himself silly, actually meeting real people is way too scary."

Wow, way to generalise all the single guys on here , is it not easier to read profiles and verifications and then move from there ??

That's just like me coming on here and saying all you couples are stuck up and time wasters , some are some aren't .

I don't see the point in joining this site if your not looking to meet or actually I don't see the point in contacting people if your not prepared to meet !

over a year ago

while its a rant page , another thing:

people who give u a 'maybe' meet maybe this weekend..

like im going to sit on my arse doing fuck all till I get that special go ahead at a 'maybe'...fuck off..

over a year ago

Hard is the clue....you're average Fab

guys is only here to perve web cams and wank himself silly, actually meeting real people is way too scary."

Thank fook I don't wank on cam or over people's pics on here, I actually meet so I must be better than the average guy booboo

By *lderguy4funMan
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

well im a very genuine guy so any cpls need a place for sexy fun im near rotherham \sheffield , and i never let anyone down and im single can acc as there are a few gen guys like me on here trev xx

over a year ago

"I always seem to live too far away... "

move then!

over a year ago

Well I'm here shame I don't live near you xx

over a year ago

We need more couples like you over here in London. I would have said im no timewaster and im here..but erm, im in London lol so thats me out..

over a year ago

I'm a local genuine single guy who does turn up when invited to play, but alas I'm too old.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

Fabs is full of single, genuine guys, it's just they're hard to find apparently

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

Fabs is full of single, genuine guys, it's just they're hard to find apparently

over a year ago

Well I think we are going to stick to verified guys from now on god we not stuck up or anything just looking for a nice chap to help give my little sexy wife jelly legs lol

over a year ago

Seems a shame u having a lot of time wasters shame I live out of your area. As well as I'm a genuine and looking to meet up with like minded people. I can see why couples don't want to entertain single guys now

over a year ago

Plus the time wasters spoil it for the genuine one on hear

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Hi we been looking for a guy for sat we had 7 guys so far each time we asked for his no they are no longer available or we can only ring during the day not allowed at night (married) lol where is the gen guys who is it really that bloody hard "

What!!!

'Single' guys who waste time and dont even give a number!! That's ver unusual on here

Ok that's a big fat fail for my poor attempt at sarcasm. you seem like a nice couple, i wouldn't say no if i was still in Lincs even if it was a social to see how you get on in person. On the plus side you've dodged a bullet as you could have gone to meet and got a no show

over a year ago

why does not wanting to give your number out make you not genuine? i have never swapped numbers with anyone on here but i wouldnt say i wasnt genuine as i have met loads so long as they dont mind meeting me without getting my number, some people just dont want folks on here having their phone number, i know i dont

over a year ago

really?u wud think tht any guy wud jump at the chance!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/13 23:24:45]

over a year ago

"Hi we been looking for a guy for sat we had 7 guys so far each time we asked for his no they are no longer available or we can only ring during the day not allowed at night (married) lol where is the gen guys who is it really that bloody hard

why does not wanting to give your number out make you not genuine? i have never swapped numbers with anyone on here but i wouldnt say i wasnt genuine as i have met loads so long as they dont mind meeting me without getting my number, some people just dont want folks on here having their phone number, i know i dont"

no way id meet anyone unless they gave me their number!how wud u get in touch with them if sumthing happened at the last minute and u cudnt make it?

over a year ago

"Hi we been looking for a guy for sat we had 7 guys so far each time we asked for his no they are no longer available or we can only ring during the day not allowed at night (married) lol where is the gen guys who is it really that bloody hard

why does not wanting to give your number out make you not genuine? i have never swapped numbers with anyone on here but i wouldnt say i wasnt genuine as i have met loads so long as they dont mind meeting me without getting my number, some people just dont want folks on here having their phone number, i know i dont

no way id meet anyone unless they gave me their number!how wud u get in touch with them if sumthing happened at the last minute and u cudnt make it?"

never had it to be honest, ive never arranged a meet and not been able to turn up, if that did ever happen id just message them on here, most have internet on their mobiles now days so can check

Post new Message to Thread