FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does any female goes for shy inexperience male?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the title says. I joined few weeks ago and I am not confident guy and shy. But my honesty is not helping me as I am not having much luck on here. So just wondered if my inexperience puts girls off and whether they prefers experienced males?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

shy and inexperienced dont bother me that much so long as your egar and willing to learn and please, if by shy and inexperienced you mean your going to lay there and expect me to do everything....i'll pass

Sometimes a little inexperienced is better as they are more open to constructive criticism if they arnt doing things to my likings, sometimes guys who think they already know everything can get offended by this

over a year ago

This Is now your 4th post and you have failed to take any advise so people don't waste your time.....

over a year ago

I'd never get offended by being told what to do, as long as it makes the lady happy and you're never to old to learn new things and ways of doing what makes it pleasurable

over a year ago

"This Is now your 4th post and you have failed to take any advise so people don't waste your time....."

bit harsh

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"This Is now your 4th post and you have failed to take any advise so people don't waste your time.....

bit harsh "

to be fair he posts the same topic every few days, I assume hoping he gets "pms" out of it.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"This Is now your 4th post and you have failed to take any advise so people don't waste your time.....

bit harsh

to be fair he posts the same topic every few days, I assume hoping he gets "pms" out of it.

"

This is he:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/147162

over a year ago

bit harsh "

Indeed give the guy a chance ffs

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * - | -

over a year ago

bit harsh "

Yea I'm a bit grumpy with man flu.... , it's just a bit tiresome when people put the same posts up asking the same kinda questions but not listening to a single persons advise...it's like well why waste everyone's time, unless its an attempt for attention??

Op

Maybe you should look through your old posts and take some of the good advise given.

My apologies if I seem rude

over a year ago

I'm afraid I have to go with the four postings previous...a profile that has nothing but a slight bit of text really isnt standing out...and thats been mentioned before in the advice

why re-ask and not take on board whats been given as good advice in most cases

over a year ago

in answer to the actual question... on a sex/swing whatever it is site?

most will want experience..

if someone appears overly shy from the outset, most would be inclined to think they will have their time wasted on occasions..the fact they might think u'd chicken out of a meet when they have arranged pieces of their life is an easy put off

over a year ago

Afraid shy men do nothing for me, a man needs to be confident in his skin.

M

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

A virgin would be of no use to me, sorry.

Each playmate is different, but ultimately they have the confidence and enthusiasm (ish) to please me.

It's about pushing boundaries for me, novices have no point of reference.

over a year ago

Inexperience wouldn't bother us but confidence is key

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

Bored hearing about it get out and meet someone, maybe the swinging scene is not really the direction you need to be following.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Bored hearing about it get out and meet someone, maybe the swinging scene is not really the direction you need to be following. "

Reading his profile it does seem to me he is after someone long term. I am not sure Fab is the best place really.

over a year ago

Here's the same message I told you three weeks ago and on your previous profile:

Just thought I'd echo what others have said and point out that a nice profile with interesting pics and a decent first message will go a long way to overcoming the hordes of single guys on the site. If you aren't already on there, you might find it useful to get onto Plenty of Fish or OK cupid as well as on here. A lot of single guys have said that they get more success via dating sites than they do here. Even just going on dates with girls and not having sex will help your confidence which will carry over onto here too!

over a year ago

"Here's the same message I told you three weeks ago and on your previous profile:

Just thought I'd echo what others have said and point out that a nice profile with interesting pics and a decent first message will go a long way to overcoming the hordes of single guys on the site. If you aren't already on there, you might find it useful to get onto Plenty of Fish or OK cupid as well as on here. A lot of single guys have said that they get more success via dating sites than they do here. Even just going on dates with girls and not having sex will help your confidence which will carry over onto here too!"

over a year ago

"Here's the same message I told you three weeks ago and on your previous profile:

Just thought I'd echo what others have said and point out that a nice profile with interesting pics and a decent first message will go a long way to overcoming the hordes of single guys on the site. If you aren't already on there, you might find it useful to get onto Plenty of Fish or OK cupid as well as on here. A lot of single guys have said that they get more success via dating sites than they do here. Even just going on dates with girls and not having sex will help your confidence which will carry over onto here too!"

if i find u on POF..uy fancy a shag?..tried here already...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Just thought I'd echo what others have said and point out that a nice profile with interesting pics and a decent first message will go a long way to overcoming the hordes of single guys on the site. If you aren't already on there, you might find it useful to get onto Plenty of Fish or OK cupid as well as on here. A lot of single guys have said that they get more success via dating sites than they do here. Even just going on dates with girls and not having sex will help your confidence which will carry over onto here too!

if i find u on POF..uy fancy a shag?..tried here already... "

If YOU are out of options then we're all doomed.

over a year ago

"if i find u on POF..uy fancy a shag?..tried here already... "

Do you mean me or the op?

I'm flattered, but sadly between my running and caring for my granny the rest of the time I don't get the chance to shag around any more

over a year ago

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 19/02/13 00:01:20]

By *ot30scoupleCouple
over a year ago

Oxford, London

I think most of these replies are pretty harsh! If you're shy, that's not a problem (telling someone 'be confident' is probably one of the worst ways to make someone feel confident!) Inexperience, too, is not a problem; it's not as if you can gain some kind of sex qualification! If women were less demanding that a man impress them with his 'performance', more men would be less anxious about sex...

over a year ago

You seem to advertise on loads of different sites and all the messages you post are of the same ilk. Some going back years

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

[Removed by poster at 19/02/13 10:05:48]

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

Solution:

Small ads for flesh services.

Buy some flesh, gain sexual experience and confidence will follow.

Self pity ads cease.

Result.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I love the conundrum round

Post new Message to Thread