FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is wearing a chastity device acceptable at abfabs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys,

I have been to Kestrels/Abfabs on numerous occasions but am planning to go with a play partner whom I enjoy a Femdom relationship with.

We are thinking of going on the 2nd of march a Saturday and Miss intends keeping me in my chastity device and is looking forward to giving me a good thrashing in the dungeon.

Now I have been before but not in this situation and have seen plenty of kinky things but realising its a swingers club rather than fetish club I was wondering what regulars there believe the reaction would be and whether it is acceptable practice at AbFabs?

Cheers guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why bother surely it would be more fun going there to play.

By *unlovers70Couple
over a year ago

Overseas

Wouldn't bother us in the slightest! Each to their own and you go to enjoy yourselves and live your own fantasies

over a year ago

"Why bother surely it would be more fun going there to play."

She will be going to play.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't bother us in the slightest! Each to their own and you go to enjoy yourselves and live your own fantasies "

Good to hear guys, thanks x

By *unlovers70Couple
over a year ago

Overseas

No worries We go to Kestrels / AbFabs quite a lot when my hubby isn't working overseas and can honestly say nothing has really shocked us. Everyone is always friendly so go have fun I say

over a year ago

I have always enjoyed it there just wanted to make sure we wouldn't be offending a big group of people as Miss is very strict!!

over a year ago

Never been to Abfabs and while I know it has a dungeon not sure how kink friendly it is. I would have thought a kink night and in particular a femdom night would potentially be more rewarding?

over a year ago

"Never been to Abfabs and while I know it has a dungeon not sure how kink friendly it is. I would have thought a kink night and in particular a femdom night would potentially be more rewarding?"

Generally we do go to purely fetish clubs/nights but it often lacks the outright sexual nature of an AbFabs type event and Miss would like an evening of enjoying others rather than just training/punishing me.

By *ampopotwoCouple
over a year ago

southampton

The monthly fetish night might be your best bet.

over a year ago

I think you would be ok there. A swinging club is certainly more sexual than a fetish but I've seen many a person whipped and chained up at Abfabs. Anyway go and do your thing, it has the equipment there for fun, you will be wearing this chastity thing, I'm sure noone will bother at all.

over a year ago

Thanks for the input guys

Post new Message to Thread