Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pics of tv remotes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi peeps, what is the fascination with people taking cock pics showing their choice of tv package aswell?? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"Hi peeps, what is the fascination with people taking cock pics showing their choice of tv package aswell?? X "

Well it's either that or a can of fosters

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

lynx or sure cans

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a standard unit of measurement. Like London buses etc

over a year ago

If TV's want to take photos in the Isle of shepey what's wrong with that?

over a year ago

They think everyone is obsessed by size and think it impresses if they can beat a sky remote. Tragic

over a year ago

"They think everyone is obsessed by size and think it impresses if they can beat a sky remote. Tragic

"

lol

over a year ago

Best way to put me off!!

over a year ago

"Best way to put me off!! "

We find that Doesn't do anything for the missus, think some people need to improve their self marketing skills

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

I think its a husband's way of saying .if you want to watch eastenders ,you will have to play withy cock first

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Ps wife ignores messages with guys who have cock pictures ,she hits delete straight away,mond you she is horny as hell when she sees there owners at clubs lol

over a year ago

Recently saw a pic of a guy with a disposable lighter next to his dick as a way of measuring it

over a year ago

"Recently saw a pic of a guy with a disposable lighter next to his dick as a way of measuring it "

that's hilarious

over a year ago

"I think its a husband's way of saying .if you want to watch eastenders ,you will have to play withy cock first "

over a year ago

"It's a standard unit of measurement. Like London buses etc"

Shit, looks like I'm going have to order sky now. I naively thought this site was free, nobody told me about the hidden extras

over a year ago

"It's a standard unit of measurement. Like London buses etc

Shit, looks like I'm going have to order sky now. I naively thought this site was free, nobody told me about the hidden extras

"

Yep, it turns out the whole site is really just a front for a joint advertising venture between Pringles and Sky TV!

over a year ago

Yep, it turns out the whole site is really just a front for a joint advertising venture between Pringles and Sky TV! "

Thought it was too good to be true. Do you know of any alternative swinging sites that might be sponsored by Tic-Tacs or Oxo cubes by any chance?

over a year ago

Yep, it turns out the whole site is really just a front for a joint advertising venture between Pringles and Sky TV!

Thought it was too good to be true. Do you know of any alternative swinging sites that might be sponsored by Tic-Tacs or Oxo cubes by any chance?

"

What you could try doing is placing a Tic Tac next to your toe and taking a pic, and perhaps drawing a on your right buttock, bend over and press it against a mirror, that would make for a good Oxo advert?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It give an idea of what the cock size is.....whats wrong with that?

By *cocksCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Town

Whatever happened to rulers? I doubt you could pass your GCSEs by using a sky remote to measure the length of the hypotenuse

over a year ago

What you could try doing is placing a Tic Tac next to your toe and taking a pic, and perhaps drawing a on your right buttock, bend over and press it against a mirror, that would make for a good Oxo advert?"

You're beginning to frighten me now

over a year ago

What you could try doing is placing a Tic Tac next to your toe and taking a pic, and perhaps drawing a on your right buttock, bend over and press it against a mirror, that would make for a good Oxo advert?

You're beginning to frighten me now "

Thats what my meets usually say when I unzip.

over a year ago

Pictures can paint a false impression and angles of the shot play a key part in elongating certain appendages

I am of average length around 6 inch and above average girth.

It is a nice size and girth as I have been told this by numerous partners and acquaintances.

This is enough for me.

"It's not the size of the nail. It's the hammer hitting it in!"

19st of rugby player thrust behind my average size has never received a complaint.

Each to there own though

over a year ago

"Whatever happened to rulers? I doubt you could pass your GCSEs by using a sky remote to measure the length of the hypotenuse "

over a year ago

It is funny specially when you can see they pushing the remote into there pubic mound lol is it not how you use it anyhow lol why don't they show a face I'm sure a women would rather have a good looking guy then a mammoth cock lol

over a year ago

"Whatever happened to rulers? I doubt you could pass your GCSEs by using a sky remote to measure the length of the hypotenuse

"

Haha great

over a year ago

"Pictures can paint a false impression and angles of the shot play a key part in elongating certain appendages

"

Said something similar on another thread yesterday

over a year ago

"Pictures can paint a false impression and angles of the shot play a key part in elongating certain appendages

Said something similar on another thread yesterday "

And likewise, my response was that this is the reason why in most of my object shots, my penis is either running alongside, supporting or impaling the size comparison object in question.

By *l coupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

The latest we saw on here was a pint glass to show the size, nothing like that impresses Mrs. Its not size that matters its how its used

over a year ago

"The latest we saw on here was a pint glass to show the size, nothing like that impresses Mrs. Its not size that matters its how its used "

Thank god for that lol

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

Remember years ago the British Rail cans of lager.....totally in scale but only about three inches tall......must find one somewhere

over a year ago

It's not big or clever................hold on a minute

over a year ago

"Hi peeps, what is the fascination with people taking cock pics showing their choice of tv package aswell?? X "

Its just a size comparison rather than anything complicated or obsessive.

over a year ago

"Recently saw a pic of a guy with a disposable lighter next to his dick as a way of measuring it "
i think a lighter is about as much as i could manage to but i dont like to bragg hee hee

over a year ago

I think it is asking a question watch the telly or have some cock

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Whatever happened to rulers? I doubt you could pass your GCSEs by using a sky remote to measure the length of the hypotenuse "

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Believe it or not, there are some people that hold the member size as pretty important. Be it size queens (and kings i suppose), or the men themselves who feel that they need to measure up.

As has been mentioned, the sky remote has become a "standard" of measurement, and can help those who use it as a filter quickly out those that don't "measure up" to what they are looking for.

Plus it is much harder to fake an angle with the remote running alongside the length (when done properly). I don't see the harm personally. But then, i've not felt the need to take a pic with a remote next to my cock either.

By *li87Man
over a year ago

Preston

I have never done it or intend to but it is difficult for a guy. A lot of you girls say you don't wanna see it. A lot of the girls say they don't wanna see pics of that guy with another woman. girls can have different pics up of them in amazing underwear corsets and sexy poses you have toys most guys will wanna see pics of you with another bloke ect. I dunno why but girls just don't seem to find it attractive if I'm in a corset and find it off putting if its a pic of me and my ex. And if I'm in my army uniform some girls will judge me and not wanna talk to me. I not got a 6 pack so its difficult to think of original pics that will grab the attention hide your face to a certain degree and not be a pic of your cock.So its catch 22 what pics should a bloke put up?

Post new Message to Thread