Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Catfish : The TV show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who has watched this?

Its mental how people can fall in love with someone without even meeting them. Then they find out they are a different person!

Have you met someone before that are different to their pics?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm watching this right now, and wonder how many people have fallen for this on fab?

I have been conned but wasn't in love, i was chatting to fit healthy serving soldier but in reality he had lost his legs 4 yrs before, i still met him and ended up with him for 5 months.

over a year ago

"I'm watching this right now, and wonder how many people have fallen for this on fab?

I have been conned but wasn't in love, i was chatting to fit healthy serving soldier but in reality he had lost his legs 4 yrs before, i still met him and ended up with him for 5 months. "

Its so crazy!!

By *preadeagleCouple
over a year ago

hull

It does go on hence the need for a show I met an army bloke online got on great but he forgot to tell me about the wife kids and teen girlfriend but luckily I wasn't as gullible as some are.

over a year ago

"Who has watched this?

Its mental how people can fall in love with someone without even meeting them. Then they find out they are a different person!

"

I did a post on this the other week here .... I look at this and feel sorry for some of them ... They must know something's up if no web cam or meeting in person . Some after years of chatting. Like a pen pal with a fake pic .. and some end up so close .

over a year ago

"Who has watched this?

I did a post on this the other week here .... I look at this and feel sorry for some of them ... They must know something's up if no web cam or meeting in person . Some after years of chatting. Like a pen pal with a fake pic .. and some end up so close ."

Its relly sad!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually just watched this.... it is scary out there that people get taken in by people so easily and the people doing it keep up the pretence for such a long time

over a year ago

"Who has watched this?

I did a post on this the other week here .... I look at this and feel sorry for some of them ... They must know something's up if no web cam or meeting in person . Some after years of chatting. Like a pen pal with a fake pic .. and some end up so close .

Its relly sad! "

Well alot have there reasons i know why thay done this as low self esteem and stuff thay say ... but i would find it hard to trust that person after them doing that .

Post new Message to Thread