Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Recognising....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....People off of Fabs you have speaking to when in busy clubs. Do other people find it difficult?

Any ideas on making it easier?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

was mad in cupids last night I didn't really recognise too many x

over a year ago

Was in Libs last night my partner is very good at it. Me not such much! Although it gets easier when you have been a few times.

I sometimes recognise the odd tattoo!

over a year ago

"was mad in cupids last night I didn't really recognise too many x "

Us neither, was that you with Joanna, she was in white you were in black?

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Had a strange experience last night at the lovely club Jaydees. I was upstairs in the large play area sat on one of the settees and a nice lady came and sat by us with her girlfriend.

It transpired it was her first time there and we got chatting only to discover when we traded names that we had spoken in depth about vacumn cleaners on the forums.

Hows thats for coincidence!

over a year ago

Im guilty at been very crap,never have a clue who anyone is.

Mr is quite good at it though,good job really otherwise everyone would think we where ignorant sods.

over a year ago

We get plenty that say they saw us at a club - yet they never come over to say hello.

On another site had had a validation from a couple saying they saw us at a club and are real (and a bit more besides) - yet no idea who they were!!

over a year ago

"We get plenty that say they saw us at a club - yet they never come over to say hello.

On another site had had a validation from a couple saying they saw us at a club and are real (and a bit more besides) - yet no idea who they were!!

"

Have seen a couple of couples at clubs, it's only when talking that we realised who they were as they looked nothing like their FAB photo's.

over a year ago

"We get plenty that say they saw us at a club - yet they never come over to say hello.

Have seen a couple of couples at clubs, it's only when talking that we realised who they were as they looked nothing like their FAB photo's."

no, they actually knew who we were on the night.. mind boggles!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 20:28:45]

over a year ago

I'm rubbish at it.x

over a year ago

im always suprised at the amount of messages i get off here from guys who have seen me in a club, not spoken then mailed me on here to tell me they had seen me

Dont make any sence to me, not talking i get, not everyone wants to talk to you but why mail you the next day lol

over a year ago

think id walk in and say ok who is on fab here - well i might after a few drinks

over a year ago

when me and madam go to club, i recognise people, but she is no good at it,mebbe if i flashed my bits, instead of my face i get recognised more

over a year ago

LADIES ARE GREAT,KIND OF OBSESSIVE AT MAKING THERE PHOTOS FLAWLESS AND WHEN YOU SEE THE FLESH PICS MUST OF BEEN TOOK LIKE BEFORE THEY HAD THERE KIDS AND PROBABLY WHILST AT COLLEGE 20 YEARS PREVIOUS PMSL

NO ONES PERFECT LIKE BUT COME ON GIRLS!! GIVE US A BREAK

over a year ago

"....People off of Fabs you have speaking to when in busy clubs. Do other people find it difficult?

Any ideas on making it easier?"

I just carried on chatting as it was in the local sports club!

over a year ago

"LADIES ARE GREAT,KIND OF OBSESSIVE AT MAKING THERE PHOTOS FLAWLESS AND WHEN YOU SEE THE FLESH PICS MUST OF BEEN TOOK LIKE BEFORE THEY HAD THERE KIDS AND PROBABLY WHILST AT COLLEGE 20 YEARS PREVIOUS PMSL

NO ONES PERFECT LIKE BUT COME ON GIRLS!! GIVE US A BREAK"

-

i get what you saying but my belly and thighs are flabby and no pic really hides that - and although we try to get damage limitation pics there no point in trying to show its not there - people would get one hell of a shock when they met us

over a year ago

"I'm rubbish at it.x"

Or was that you wearing black and red? See what we mean lol

Post new Message to Thread