Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

swinging/fab weekenders

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a novice swinger, I wondered whether there are any weekenders organised eg butlins etc, that sort of thing. Can anyone make any suggestions, point me in the right direction please xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Joanne, and welcome to FABswingers. As far as I know, there aren't any 'swingers weekends' as such, but perhaps getting an invite to a small private party would be a good start. Then you could watch for a while, then when the nerves went you could join in?

over a year ago

"Hi Joanne, and welcome to FABswingers. As far as I know, there aren't any 'swingers weekends' as such, but perhaps getting an invite to a small private party would be a good start. Then you could watch for a while, then when the nerves went you could join in?"

Hi, thanks for your advice. I have been to a small party but I was looking more for a party weekend away where swingers meet up. Thanks x

over a year ago

Some clubs have onsite accommodation so it's feasible to have a Swingers weekend away. Just be a bit boring during the day. Liberty Elite have certain weekends over the summer I believe where people go all weekend. It's quite popular that some even camp onsite.

over a year ago

"Some clubs have onsite accommodation so it's feasible to have a Swingers weekend away. Just be a bit boring during the day. Liberty Elite have certain weekends over the summer I believe where people go all weekend. It's quite popular that some even camp onsite. "

Thank you x

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

There seems to be quite a few people of here going to the butlins adult weekend at Skegness next month. Would that be of interest?

over a year ago

"There seems to be quite a few people of here going to the butlins adult weekend at Skegness next month. Would that be of interest?"

hi, it would but its too short notice for me now unfortunately but thank you for taking the time to suggest it xx

over a year ago

I'm sure there are some people that organise camping weekends for swingers. Local to you too.

over a year ago

"I'm sure there are some people that organise camping weekends for swingers. Local to you too. "

Do you know of any? Thank you x

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

Youtopia near scarborough have several camping weekends through the year(they hire tents if you dont have one) we've been to 5 or 6 and had a gret time at them all.

over a year ago

"Youtopia near scarborough have several camping weekends through the year(they hire tents if you dont have one) we've been to 5 or 6 and had a gret time at them all."

That sounds good, will check them out especially as I would never be able to erect a tent!

over a year ago

hi , eureaka naturist club has accom , many stay wkends, fun in daytime with pool and meadow to chill in and have wild partys every fri sat eve, if u put out a message u should find someone to share a cabin with u there, also on here at the top of main page is clubs section they have a campers dirty wkend club in there for peeps who like campervan tent fun

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

"Youtopia near scarborough have several camping weekends through the year(they hire tents if you dont have one) we've been to 5 or 6 and had a gret time at them all.

That sounds good, will check them out especially as I would never be able to erect a tent!"

I'm sure you would have no problem with erections at youtopia there are lots of willing males...lol

Post new Message to Thread