Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fabbed pics... how many?

Jump to newest

By *emon tart Double cream OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Looking at the hot pics section and a lot of them have fab pics of over 500...some up to 1000...

Do these people have followings?...like are they regular pic posters or are they trying to compete to get the top pic award?

Some of them are gorgeous but maybe too good to be true....I don't know.

Does anyone else think so?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

never look as i personally dont care , is that bad

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i had a woman add me as a friend just so i could fab her pics when she put new ones up now i like a good pic but would prefer my fiends to be ppl i chat to or meet

over a year ago

Leeds

"never look as i personally dont care , is that bad "

No not bad....just browsing the site really and interesting to see what people find attractive...

over a year ago

It frequently seems to be the same people competing for attention.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

For some it is one of many reasons they are here.

over a year ago

Well i am always amazed by my fabs , And think its lovely thay should wish to fab me.

over a year ago

If I see a picture I think is sexy I will fab it but I someone asks for pics to be fab'd I would never do it .

I think a lot of people also fab pictures so the recipient will see they have and maybe contact them ?? Or am I just cynical ??

over a year ago

"It frequently seems to be the same people competing for attention. "

I totally agree with this. It makes me cringe at how often they upload new pics, dont they have anything else to do?

over a year ago

"It frequently seems to be the same people competing for attention.

I totally agree with this. It makes me cringe at how often they upload new pics, dont they have anything else to do?"

What's even more annoying are the people (no names mentioned) who put a pic up until it is fabbed to death, remove it, then put it back up a few days later to start all over again.

Don't these people have jobs to go to?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Some even post on the forums asking for fabs!! Lol.

over a year ago

I have to agree with you on this, it does seem that a few are having a little competion to see who can get fabbed the most, and probably have a long friends list!! Each to their own

over a year ago

I totally agree with this. It makes me cringe at how often they upload new pics, dont they have anything else to do?"

Or worse, delete and re upload the same picture to be back in the limelight!

Even funnier are the awful pics that some think are great!

over a year ago

I have to agree with you on this, it does seem that a few are having a little competion to see who can get fabbed the most, and probably have a long friends list!! Each to their own "

Fab mine or else lol

over a year ago

I have to agree with you on this, it does seem that a few are having a little competion to see who can get fabbed the most, and probably have a long friends list!! Each to their own

Fab mine or else lol "

I will fab yours if you fab mine!!

If you don't !!!! The strap on gets it

over a year ago

"Some even post on the forums asking for fabs!! Lol. "

Fab meeeeeeee!

But seriously - there are serial 're-posters' of pics, those that spend time canvassing for fabs on the forums or in status updates, those who aren't happy if they don't get enough fabs who will the delete the pics they uploaded - and then there's the majority of users who upload pics to brighten up their profiles and to show folk what they look like, or just provide the odd bit of amusement!!

And yes - many have serial followers who've hot listed them and who would fab a picture of their big toe in the hope of getting to meet them one day!

over a year ago

I totally agree with this. It makes me cringe at how often they upload new pics, dont they have anything else to do?

Even funnier are the awful pics that some think are great!"

What one person thinks is a great another may not, same as being attracted to somebody. Its the pics of people who clearly just love the attention on here. They seriously must spend all day, everyday thinking of new poses, being photographed and uploading them then seeing how many times they have been fabbed. I would hate to be that conceited and that bothered.

over a year ago

Fab mine or else lol

I will fab yours if you fab mine!!

If you don't !!!! The strap on gets it "

Ok

over a year ago

Even funnier are the awful pics that some think are great!

What one person thinks is a great another may not, same as being attracted to somebody. Its the pics of people who clearly just love the attention on here. They seriously must spend all day, everyday thinking of new poses, being photographed and uploading them then seeing how many times they have been fabbed. I would hate to be that conceited and that bothered."

No I mean the real cringe worthy ones

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"

Fab meeeeeeee!

"

YOU'RE FAB!!!!!

over a year ago

Yeah i have seen some posting the same pics over and over..but, i dont have any issue with that. If thats what they want to do, let them do it.

My only question is..where the FUCK do they get the time? Because i got no time to be doing that..and im single haha

over a year ago

I would love to stay and discuss this with you all, but the camera is calling me....

over a year ago

"I would love to stay and discuss this with you all, but the camera is calling me.... "

Snap...

over a year ago

"Yeah i have seen some posting the same pics over and over..but, i dont have any issue with that. If thats what they want to do, let them do it.

My only question is..where the FUCK do they get the time? Because i got no time to be doing that..and im single haha

Exactly! Baffles me! They clearly dont have any young kids, that's a definite!

"

over a year ago

When i have been on most faded page here i have not a clue until thay mail telling me i am there ........ its them saying your there and i fabed you too .. Its a way some like to chat here .. fabbing and mailing after saying thay like your pic. Fabs full of a real mix and some love wanking over pics thats there things not really meeting some just happy doing that here.

over a year ago

Leeds

"And yes - many have serial followers who've hot listed them and who would fab a picture of their big toe in the hope of getting to meet them one day! "

There would be a lot less meets if everyone had pics up of their big toe!!

Some of our pics have been fabbed....(can't imagine why you would be so excited about it) but we don't lose sleep if we don't hit 20....actually I lied, we do... so for our sanity please please fab our pics....

over a year ago

The other thing that annoys me is that invariably the pics are from couples profiles but very rarely, if at all, do you see a pic of the guy

over a year ago

i look at the public fotos often and ive noticed sometimes they are the same fotos,just uploaded a week or so later. dont get me wrong the fotos are sexy etc tho xx

over a year ago

"The other thing that annoys me is that invariably the pics are from couples profiles but very rarely, if at all, do you see a pic of the guy"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i just fab the pix i like simples

over a year ago

And some will mail saying if you cant mail back will take my fab off pic , lol fabing is a BIG deal to some singles here. I don't mail i say nothing as think its a bit over the top.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

You only need two Fabs a day for a year to get over the 720 mark so not sure it means anything other than a few people looking at the profile each day and a couple of them decide to fab a pic or two.

I think a lot of people use it like they use winks too.

over a year ago

Better than watching coronation street though.

By *ittlebitWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

I noticed that too

over a year ago

Some of the pics on the top fabbed list are genuinely great, some however are bland and lack imagination or repetitive. It's usually the posed pics that are like that, some of the camphone pics show more imagination.

By *cite6662002Couple
over a year ago

glos

"i just fab the pix i like simples "

same here

By *allen MadonnaWoman
over a year ago

In my own little world

I know a few of mine are popular, possibly because the majority are the out take ones of me giggling.

I personally fab black and white pics of guys, as I find them very erotic

over a year ago

We had friends who's status every other day was " new pics , please fab ! " it's so needy and annoying hence they are no longer friends.

By *arandjasCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

believe it or not, i didnt know until recently any of my pics had been fabbed, and i thought that was so nice of folk, especially as i dont change my pics (simply because i hate getting pics took lol) and i just see it as a way of saying you find the picture nice, so i would never fab a pic if i was asked, because then it isnt me saying it is nice, it is the person whose pic it is.

over a year ago

I don't care . Its only blokes that fab mine anyway .

over a year ago

"I don't care . Its only blokes that fab mine anyway . "
friend on here is straight and get really just men fabbing him too ..

over a year ago

My ff profile is in Januarys top pics quiet impressed!

over a year ago

"I don't care . Its only blokes that fab mine anyway . friend on here is straight and get really just men fabbing him too .."

Very very strange

over a year ago

Leeds

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of sexy pics and some sexy people but it seems to be the same people so they must think, right my pics gone out of the top 10...'quick Johnnie grab the camera.... we need a snow money shot of me doing the gardening....make it look natural'

over a year ago

Funny when you see some pics in the thousands!!!! Have 1 pic that is very close to 100 Fab's.....what an achievement hey lol!!!!!

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Funny when you see some pics in the thousands!!!! Have 1 pic that is very close to 100 Fab's.....what an achievement hey lol!!!!!"

Would you like me to help get it to a hundred?

over a year ago

PMSL at this thread

over a year ago

"Looking at the hot pics section and a lot of them have fab pics of over 500...some up to 1000...

Do these people have followings?...like are they regular pic posters or are they trying to compete to get the top pic award?

Does anyone else think so? "

i think it depends really,i seen sum pics tht were gross and they got lots of fabs!sum ppl just fab any pic they see

By *ll of a QuiverCouple
over a year ago

Douglas

While it's nice that some people appreciate our pics by fabbing them the odd time, it's not the be all and end all for us.

We'd much rather receive a message in the hope of it leading to a meet.

over a year ago

"Funny when you see some pics in the thousands!!!! Have 1 pic that is very close to 100 Fab's.....what an achievement hey lol!!!!!

Would you like me to help get it to a hundred?"

Always spicey wish I was in your league with the rainbow lingere x

over a year ago

our pics arent there to be admired by the masses - as if - just there to show friends and possible meets what the hell we look like - i read somewhere else on here today that some people on here are here just to be admired - oh well whatever each wants

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 20:14:13]

over a year ago

"our pics arent there to be admired by the masses - as if - just there to show friends and possible meets what the hell we look like - i read somewhere else on here today that some people on here are here just to be admired - oh well whatever each wants "

over a year ago

u just see the same ones and same kind there ... yes maybe fabbed hundred of times by dirty old men ha ha

over a year ago

The easiest way to pump up the amount a pic is fabbedis to move it into your private gallery then every so often bring back into the public gallery for everyone to supposedly see a new pic that already has lots of fabs against it.

People look at the (new) pic and think wow that must be good its only been there a matter of an hour or so and hundreds of people have liked it.

Hope this helps, Lois xx

over a year ago

"The easiest way to pump up the amount a pic is fabbedis to move it into your private gallery then every so often bring back into the public gallery for everyone to supposedly see a new pic that already has lots of fabs against it.

People look at the (new) pic and think wow that must be good its only been there a matter of an hour or so and hundreds of people have liked it.

Hope this helps, Lois xx "

I never hide myn as hate getting mail asking to make me friends to see them .. so i never do it .

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"The easiest way to pump up the amount a pic is fabbedis to move it into your private gallery then every so often bring back into the public gallery for everyone to supposedly see a new pic that already has lots of fabs against it.

Hope this helps, Lois xx "

Ohhhhh is that how they do it??? X

over a year ago

Hope this helps, Lois xx

Ohhhhh is that how they do it??? X "

well i for one never done it and have alot of fabs ..

over a year ago

some of our pics get fabbed quite a lot lot I think its because they appeal to voyeurs.

It surprises me that the ones we like the most always get the least and vice versa.

also those with a massive friends list get lots of fabs as the pics show up on more feeds, our list is small, not a single male in sight.

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Funny when you see some pics in the thousands!!!! Have 1 pic that is very close to 100 Fab's.....what an achievement hey lol!!!!!

Always spicey wish I was in your league with the rainbow lingere x"

I have given you a chance to catch up xxxx

over a year ago

Lady daisy always had FAB pics but can no longer find her, any ideas peeps,

Back to he question yes I like hot pics but some are a scam I think

over a year ago

The more you are online the more chance of getting fabs as you will appear on the searches !

I think that's why I get so many ha ha

over a year ago

"The more you are online the more chance of getting fabs as you will appear on the searches !

I think that's why I get so many ha ha "

well i see why you get fabs , nothing to do with you being on alot .

over a year ago

"The more you are online the more chance of getting fabs as you will appear on the searches !

I think that's why I get so many ha ha "

Add to that of you are also in the chatrooms a lot as well.

One friend we have has 11 pics and over 24,000 Fabs combined.

over a year ago

One friend we have has 11 pics and over 24,000 Fabs combined. "

Rear i go into chat rooms .. people only fab if thay like I am sure..

over a year ago

Leeds

Ha Ha.... it's become a hints and tips thread now!! If I see people on the hot list from this thread now I will know why! And I'll fab you of course...

over a year ago

As well as attention seeking, I think it can also be a confidence boost.

over a year ago

One friend we have has 11 pics and over 24,000 Fabs combined. Rear i go into chat rooms .. people only fab if thay like I am sure.."

That is true as we fab pics we randomly find searching through the site and we ourselves get Fabs everyday.

But we've also noticed an upsurge of Fabs when we're in the chatrooms as we're exposed to a greater number of people looking at us on cam.

over a year ago

One friend we have has 11 pics and over 24,000 Fabs combined. Rear i go into chat rooms .. people only fab if thay like I am sure..

That is true as we fab pics we randomly find searching through the site and we ourselves get Fabs everyday.

But we've also noticed an upsurge of Fabs when we're in the chatrooms as we're exposed to a greater number of people looking at us on cam. "

I never go in the chat rooms

And wow 24.000 fabs , that's kinda amazing

over a year ago

One friend we have has 11 pics and over 24,000 Fabs combined. Rear i go into chat rooms .. people only fab if thay like I am sure..

But we've also noticed an upsurge of Fabs when we're in the chatrooms as we're exposed to a greater number of people looking at us on cam.

And wow 24.000 fabs , that's kinda amazing "

Well... she is a single bi-female, who happens to frequent the chatrooms quite a bit.

But yeah it is amazing. Her first pic has over 4000 Fabs lol jeez

over a year ago

And wow 24.000 fabs , that's kinda amazing "

and adding myn up i have over that .. gobsmacked ,i get men saying thay like wanking over me alot here. its sweet really. lol

over a year ago

I love to give a good fabbing, but as I guy and not being a Greek Adonis I don't tend to get many ! But the ones I get make me smile

over a year ago

I can't say that I check mine too often , it's def nice to get a fab but I've never ever asked for anyone to fab me, I might actually start a new thread and beg for fabs !!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I can't say that I check mine too often , it's def nice to get a fab but I've never ever asked for anyone to fab me, I might actually start a new thread and beg for fabs !!! "

I wouldn't!! Those threads never seem to end well lol xxx

over a year ago

"I can't say that I check mine too often , it's def nice to get a fab but I've never ever asked for anyone to fab me, I might actually start a new thread and beg for fabs !!! "

Best wait for your new pics

over a year ago

Some of them cant be real!!! Why would they be on here?????

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I saw some pics the other day which were nice but nothing amazing, they had only been there 2 days and had over 1400 fabs, that's not usual is it? Seems a very high number for the amount of time on the site.

over a year ago

"Some of them cant be real!!! Why would they be on here????? "

Why is that so?

over a year ago

i wouldnt fab anyone if they asked

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I saw some pics the other day which were nice but nothing amazing, they had only been there 2 days and had over 1400 fabs, that's not usual is it? Seems a very high number for the amount of time on the site."

I really dont understand the top FABs etc and how they work but I have seen as you have some pretty average pics getting 2k fabs in 2 days etc etc

over a year ago

"Some of them cant be real!!! Why would they be on here????? "

?

There are many, many beautiful women that use this site (some good looking men too).

Why does that mean they're not real?

over a year ago

"I saw some pics the other day which were nice but nothing amazing, they had only been there 2 days and had over 1400 fabs, that's not usual is it? Seems a very high number for the amount of time on the site.

I really dont understand the top FABs etc and how they work but I have seen as you have some pretty average pics getting 2k fabs in 2 days etc etc

"

im happy with my 150 ish over 3 months lol - just had to look to see never bother

over a year ago

The majority of those on the hot photos page seem to get their fabs by using the chat rooms to advertise them, personal requests and statuses and as others have mentioned on this thread, by moving them to and from their galleries.

Some photos do just build on their own momentum and we were so excited today see a couple we know and love on the hot photos page that have simply uploaded their photos to their profile and got an amazing reaction from everyone. So it can be done without ever intending to make the hot photos list!

over a year ago

"I can't say that I check mine too often , it's def nice to get a fab but I've never ever asked for anyone to fab me, I might actually start a new thread and beg for fabs !!!

Best wait for your new pics "

That's a great idea ,

They are going to be sensational but that will be more down to the lady than me !!

over a year ago

I have given you a chance to catch up xxxx "

No chance your new pics already got more lol!!!!

over a year ago

I am lucky to get mine fabed. Maybe there crap lol

over a year ago

"Some of them cant be real!!! Why would they be on here?????

?

There are many, many beautiful women that use this site (some good looking men too).

Why does that mean they're not real?"

over a year ago

Wholly fuck , I caved and checked my fab'd pictures and I've one with over 150 and one wi over 120 wow , guess it does feel nice when you get fab'd

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I saw one profile the other day that had some pics with over 2000 fabs. Popular woman lol.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Looking at the hot pics section and a lot of them have fab pics of over 500...some up to 1000...

Though i do look at the fab'd pics i wouldn't fab a pic just cause it was trending. i've always prefered imaginative pictures and it seems (& this is just my observation) the ones that get fab'd aren't always imaginative, they are just fully exposed playing pics

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I added a picture last night, just of my legs but my cats are sitting around my feet in the pic, i was surprised to get fabs so quickly, especially as it was 3.30am

over a year ago

"I added a picture last night, just of my legs but my cats are sitting around my feet in the pic, i was surprised to get fabs so quickly, especially as it was 3.30am"

Rspca inspectors are late night fabbers

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't look at them.

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 19/02/13 19:37:38]

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

:

No chance your new pics already got more lol!!!!"

Has it? I will have a look now. Sorry I will try and refrain from uploading anymore for a while but it will cost you

over a year ago

:

Has it? I will have a look now. Sorry I will try and refrain from uploading anymore for a while but it will cost you "

How do you want paying x

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 19/02/13 21:32:36]

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

:

Has it? I will have a look now. Sorry I will try and refrain from uploading anymore for a while but it will cost you

How do you want paying x"

I'm open to offers

Post new Message to Thread