Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dom /sub descisons

Jump to newest

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

ok question how did you decide if you wanted to be a sub or a dom did it happen naturally did you look for groupsto research

how did you one to choose.

after chatting with few fabsters i was wondering how people decided what they wanted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not something you make a conscious decision about - its just how you feel ........

By *inkypervertMan
over a year ago

Durham

It should be natural. The role you feel comfortable in. As well, you can be switch - one who likes both roles. It doesn't mean you have to play both roles with same person. I'm switch, but prefer not to sub with people I play dom role.

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

It is just a natural progression of how I felt during flirting, foreplay and sex.

I did read up about it to, finding out where other people have taken it and to broaden my mind.

I tried being sub after knowing I was more dom. Mostly to appreciate how that feels. But I know what I like now and have never looked back since...

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

i personally like both one my fb loves me being dom but i love dominent men not neseciary doms

over a year ago

It just kind of happened. I have had a few Dominants in my lifetime and currently have an amazing one. I am in control in my work life but submission is my release. I can truly let go.

There's no sexually dominant bone in my body - I'm an utterly unconvincing domme!

over a year ago

I think it's just something that's in you nature some people are naturally assertive some people are naturally submissive, I couldn't be either as being sub or Dom isn't in my personality

over a year ago

"i personally like both one my fb loves me being dom but i love dominent men not neseciary doms

"

Like many your a switch - it all depends who your playing with .......

over a year ago

"ok question how did you decide if you wanted to be a sub or a dom did it happen naturally did you look for groupsto research

how did you one to choose.

after chatting with few fabsters i was wondering how people decided what they wanted "

I was a sub as I wanted to experience something different. I became dominant when three ex girlfriends left and hurt me and decided no more, so took control....

over a year ago

I agree with others it's just something that naturally happened. I'm not submissive with everyone. I was fortunate to find a Dom who suits me perfectly and I natural am submissive with. Have been for a year and very happy being a sub x

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

sounds about right im usually the one that steps forward if no one else will be the dominant person so that actually makes sense lol

i once had a adapt key ring given to me by bestie

im not bossy

i just have

better ideas

lol i always feel silly tryign to be more dom we seem to be in a stand still im frightened to hurt him but he loves the pain /pleasure of certain things we do

over a year ago

"I agree with others it's just something that naturally happened. I'm not submissive with everyone. I was fortunate to find a Dom who suits me perfectly and I natural am submissive with. Have been for a year and very happy being a sub x"

This is also very true - I don't submit to just anyone. In fact I won't submit to anyone while I submit to my Dom. If people try and Dom me I tend to tear them a new arsehole! But I am genuinely a good sub!

over a year ago

I'm switch and my bloke's switch. It works great for us. I don't play that way with anyone else unless he's there. It's not something you decide, you just 'are'.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/13 13:11:13]

over a year ago

"I agree with others it's just something that naturally happened. I'm not submissive with everyone. I was fortunate to find a Dom who suits me perfectly and I natural am submissive with. Have been for a year and very happy being a sub x

This is also very true - I don't submit to just anyone. In fact I won't submit to anyone while I submit to my Dom. If people try and Dom me I tend to tear them a new arsehole! But I am genuinely a good sub! "

Yes I'm exactly the same. So many guys see my pics and just assume i would be sub for them. For any Dom but my Master I'm very strong willed and do not take kindly to them trying to Dom me. It's funny how with my Master I'm just naturally submissive and would never dream of being any other way with him.

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

Completely natural for me, I am a sub!

over a year ago

"Completely natural for me, I am a sub! "

I'm sub, can't switch and to be honest wouldn't want to.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

Im most definately a sub and I would never ever want to be dom.

For me its about losing control to the dom, to use me as he sees fit. Its a massive turn on for me. I just want to be used and abused. i set the boundries before we start to play and as long as the dom keeps to those boundries then I am his to do as he pleases. And i mean he can do ANYTHING within those boundries. I never say no, I never hesitate to obey. What would be the point?

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

When I started dressing I tended to meet older guys so I just kinda felt slightly sub with them and it pretty much went from there.

over a year ago

Definitely Dom all the way ... Gets me the hardest and makes me cum the most lol that has to be a good sign

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

lolt hanks for the advice guys getting a lot of feed aback

over a year ago

Domme here, always have been....just didn't have a name for my natural 'bossiness' and desire to control until I met other Dommes/Doms through Fab.

One or two guys have dug deep enough to find my 'sub' side...but that's been very rare.

over a year ago

Try both... see what suits?

Chat about and play out your fantasies and scenarios... you may find that diferent ideas may suit you in each of the roles, and bothe be equally appealing.

Why limit yourself at this stage if you are unsure about which role really suits you, you can try the same activities from each side of the dom/sub role, and enjoy each for what they offer.

Switch!

It's the future!

over a year ago

"It's not something you make a conscious decision about - its just how you feel ........"

I would argue till the cows come home that I'm not a natural submissive. That's until someone that triggers my submission comes into my life. I have no choice, its just how I am. So far in my life two men have triggered that response. My ex Master and my current Daddy dominant.

I have about as much choice with how I feel as i do about my sexual nature. It just is something that happens.

Cali

over a year ago

"It is just a natural progression of how I felt during flirting, foreplay and sex.

I did read up about it to, finding out where other people have taken it and to broaden my mind.

I tried being sub after knowing I was more dom. Mostly to appreciate how that feels. But I know what I like now and have never looked back since...

"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It should be natural. The role you feel comfortable in. As well, you can be switch - one who likes both roles. It doesn't mean you have to play both roles with same person. I'm switch, but prefer not to sub with people I play dom role. "

Agree in part. I can't switch and in my experience switches tend to dom from the bottom.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

" I am in control in my work life but submission is my release. I can truly let go.

"

My subs are all men with stressful jobs, from running their own companies, company directors etc and all say what you've said.

Handing themselves over to me is their release. Outside the bedroom these men are "alpha" males. I do laugh when people refer to sub males as sissy boys. One of my playmates is 6ft 4, built like a brick outhouse and runs his own small construction company.

over a year ago

"It's not something you make a conscious decision about - its just how you feel ........

I would argue till the cows come home that I'm not a natural submissive. That's until someone that triggers my submission comes into my life. I have no choice, its just how I am. So far in my life two men have triggered that response. My ex Master and my current Daddy dominant.

I have about as much choice with how I feel as i do about my sexual nature. It just is something that happens.

Cali"

If you have no control over it and it just happens, surely it's natural/ innate? Just the way you are.

Fair enough it needs the right person to trigger it. But it's there in you waiting to be found.

over a year ago

That's what I mean. It's natural to me. No choice but I will fight it every little step.

By *ursevamps OP   Woman
over a year ago

bucks

yeah thanks guys gettign laods info def sounds as id switch is catogorie i would be in

Post new Message to Thread