Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why dont people chat

Jump to newest

By *ybersausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

Iv been on here a cuple of month and sent many messages asking people to chat yet i havent had a single reply. Could anyone point out where im going wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If all you want to do is chat then I wouldn't reply either.

I like to meet and have some fun

By *ybersausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

Thats what im here for but how am i meant to meet people if no1 talks

over a year ago

Perhaps re word your messages slightly. We have lots of people message us asking if we'd like to chat but we lead busy lives, we are on the site to arrange meets and only use email to try and facilitate that. Nothing worse than email tennis. If we have time on our hands we use the forums to converse.

over a year ago

it depends what you mean by chat...when people message and ask to chat, I can either assume that they mean a friendly "getting to know you" talk about general things or they mean chat as in I'll bore you senseless with my semi literate attempts to turn you on by describing how I'm stroking my enormous appendage and trying to get you to turn on your camera so I can flash you my knob...the former, I'm just as happy to exchange messages and the latter bores me frigid frankly...

By *ybersausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

I see! i guess there is a lot of people that think im just some perv that wants to harras them rather than just get to know them

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"I see! i guess there is a lot of people that think im just some perv that wants to harras them rather than just get to know them

"

My advice is you're trying too hard......join in with the general banter and chit chat via the forums......very quickly people will see if your the sort of person they would like to get to know better....simples

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/13 04:47:03]

By *ybersausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

Me too thats why i joined this site to meet people and have fun not to just talk about it. Just because i dont fit your criteria doesnt mean i dont want to hear your suggestions and opinions.

Post new Message to Thread